"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Imagine going to the Chinese of all people expecting to get support and sympaphy.
His plan to use a language barrier as a shield didn't work out so well.

As it turns out, the natural instinctual revulsion transcends language and he chose the fork of a culture that has less sympathy and tolerance for those like him.
Nolan can solve Africa's water problems (but he shouldn't).

niggaphil

@Faceless Waifu is this ban related to Nousagicord? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

orca-image-910662503.jpeg

Edit
Oh, nolan edited his post again to get more pity point!!!

orca-image-957074589.jpeg

Edit 2: the actual incident of getting banned. Oh nolan, never change :dokiwheeze:

orca-image-243202972.jpeg

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Who's king sob and why would Nolan want to fuck him?
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

@Faceless Waifu is this ban related to Nousagicoard? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

View attachment 81030

Edit
Oh, nolan edited his post again to get more pity point!!!

View attachment 81031
:urukasmallestviolin:
Nolan is an adult retard with the temperament and mindset of a freaking toddler. His ragetarding, wanting attention and asking for affection when he doesn't get what he wants. There is no saving this man baby, he's just going to LMAO himself to death and we have front row seats for it.

fortnitesmasherX

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Its only a matter of time until this retard annoys a real schizo and gets super-mega-rapeddoxed and all his Internet shenanigans are sent to his dad.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
@Faceless Waifu is this ban related to Nousagicord? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Nah, I just checked and he still posting there, so not nousagicord. But it does allow me to explain what happened with what I saw some days ago that I mentioned in my previous post.

To begin, it started when someone in Nousagicord's general posted some twitter post related to the fallout of Asmongold, the First of Nurgle's Children post related to the current israeli big nosed merchants vs palestine suicide bombers war. Nolan decided to comment on it:
1729407213980.png

Then, a gooner with scarle's face sprayed with milky substance for a PFP decided to ask Nolan Crush a question:
1729407365958.png

Nolan responded with a baffled retort.
1729407430169.png

He doesn't answer the question, since to him, it doesn't look as simple as "do you hate him or not" to him. The gooner replied back with a more detailed reason
1729407602082.png
Pretty much can be boiled down to "Do you hate him for real or Do you hate him because everyone else is doing it so you're following the trend?"

Nolan apparently doesn't appreciate that he got accused like that, and clearly think this filthy scarle gooner is Asmongold, the First of Nurgle's Children fervent defender.
1729407790875.png

1729407826340.png

(Note: The "repost this stuff" nolan mentioned here is this two tweet of Matara's newest military officer/40k Commisar outfit showcase, and he reposted it everytime the gooner made a post replying to nolan)

The spat continues
1729408002149.png

1729408025705.png

At this point the gooner just wanted him to answer his question but Nolan keep insisting that no, because the gooner hasn't said anything bad about Asmongold, then he's just as bad as him
1729408115568.png

1729408169860.png

In the end, the answer remain unanswered and the gooner decided he had enough touching the poop, and went to talk about Matara's new outfit. Nolan immediately went calm and began to talk about her tits.
1729408264297.png

1729408309788.png

In short:
- "I don't care if I am in a NPC hivemind following all of current trend, you did not say you disagree with what the hivemind ordered to hate and so I will ignore your question and believe that you are a retarded cockroach that praised genocide!" - Nolan Crush, 2024.
- Also "Woah, booba" - Nolan Crush, as soon as he focused on vtuber instead of the current thing, 2024.

But yeah, he hasn't got any slappage of mute/ban in Nousagicord, though the gooner mentioned to me that he did get a DM from one of the regular there who, at the very least, understand that nolan is a bit of a retard and would consider anything that didn't say "I did not agree to X" as "I agree to X", that kind of thing. At the very least right now, Nolan is still in there posting about Scarle's new outfit and prior to that was discussing some corpo stuff that I probably give a check later.

1729408873522.png

1729408974715.png

(He had to.)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I realise talking about Nolan's Discord bans is beating a dead horse now but there's something I still don't understand about his line of thinking.

Most people, after a string of bans, would look internally and question themselves about what they're doing wrong. Other, more self-centred people, would instead look outward, and assume there's a systemic problem that's below them; they'd have a "fuck Discord mods, I don't want to join their gay little servers anyway" moment, and stop bothering altogether.

Nolan doesn't do either. He won't come to the right conclusion about why he keeps getting banned, but he won't come to the wrong one either. He's just trapped in this endless loop where the same thing happens over and over, yet his mindset toward the whole thing hasn't shifted at all. He's essentially a broken machine.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I realise talking about Nolan's Discord bans is beating a dead horse now but there's something I still don't understand about his line of thinking.

Most people, after a string of bans, would look internally and question themselves about what they're doing wrong. Other, more self-centred people, would instead look outward, and assume there's a systemic problem that's below them; they'd have a "fuck Discord mods, I don't want to join their gay little servers anyway" moment, and stop bothering altogether.

Nolan doesn't do either. He won't come to the right conclusion about why he keeps getting banned, but he won't come to the wrong one either. He's just trapped in this endless loop where the same thing happens over and over, yet his mindset toward the whole thing hasn't shifted at all. He's essentially a broken machine.
Nolan's bad behaviours have been constantly reinforced by the internet, and in real life, likely by his mother (my personal rrat is that Nolan's father wants him out of the house but the mother says no). Whenever Nolan does something bad and talks about it on the internet, Nolan gets virtual hugs from (well-meaning) retards, and my guess is that he gets hugs in real-life from his mother. Nolan has largely been shielded from the consequences of his bad behaviours, and it sounds like he doesn't really get punished either, beyond temporary restricted access to the internet. Even when he gets banned from somewhere like a Discord, he can just join another one, because there's no cost to it and Nolan doesn't care about what void he's shouting into, as long as that void exists.

If you're not suffering the consequences of your bad behaviours, you have no reason to not keep repeating them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i would love to ask if he ever thought he had been banned fairly.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Ok, last one I promise. Really liked the melody from one of the generated songs but the lyrics and ending were no good, so I used all the tools available plus some manual editing to get this final LMAO-approved version, uploaded in video form. Would have been nice to see it on the Proctor stream, but we're probably done with the Nolan topic for now.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Its only a matter of time until this retard annoys a real schizo and gets super-mega-rapeddoxed and all his Internet shenanigans are sent to his dad.
I'd be lying if I said the thought of printing the master document and all the shit he says about his family in a book from FedEx/Kinkos and having it anonymously shipped to his house hadn't crossed my mind.
:dokiSmug:

i would love to ask if he ever thought he had been banned fairly.
This happened back before we banned him. He has a defense mechanism where he agrees bans/punishments are fair, but it's only a strategy to seem more reasonable and shed mod aggro. He doesn't actually believe it. He lies to your face about it.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Present without Context. Happened in Chink Guracord:
20241019_Capture_08.PNG

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

Edit:
Looks like the previous 7 days banned is from Not-Callie's Discord. Who is in that discord at the moment, and you can go investigate the actual incident:

20241020_Capture_00.PNG

20241020_Capture_01.PNG

20241020_Capture_02.PNG

20241020_Capture_03.PNG

20241020_Capture_05.PNG

20241020_Capture_06.PNG

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Absolutely stellar line up in the last couple pages. We got

Annoying foreigners because he has to LMAAOOOOOO at them in shitty ai translations
Sad posting because none of them even care in the first place about what he says and don't bend over backwards to come give him hugs and replies asap
Npc thought process breaking down when questioned on whether or not he even has original thoughts of his own
Another place AUTOMATICALLY detecting his bullshit as spam
Admits he has, once again, gotten hostile with a mod after being the one who starts the DM
Victim complex level 200% when asked to define how he was actually bullied
Classic mod match up which he expertly loses, even when the mod gives him a handicap advantage

"You got into an argument with multiple people." They bullied me!
"Okay well with multiple people surely you can easily show me what the bullying was." Whatever you don't care anyway you probably agree with them you asshole.
"I'm simply saying to point out what was supposedly bullying to you." Leave me alone in this conversation I started and refused to engage in after realizing you were going to hold me accountable.

I don't think he even realized how absurdly generous that mod was being with that "I already know about you." Imagine being banned in like 2egomanicaljillion places while a growing chunk of the fandom realizes you're an annoying disruptive asshat, and basically going "Fuck you leave me alone" when they are going out of the way to NOT hold that against you. Despite telling you right to your face that you've already been allowed leeway breaking rules as it is.
I really wonder how you got this reputation! Truly a mystery indeed. :baewhatacunt:

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Absolutely stellar line up in the last couple pages. We got

Annoying foreigners because he has to LMAAOOOOOO at them in shitty ai translations
Sad posting because none of them even care in the first place about what he says and don't bend over backwards to come give him hugs and replies asap
Npc thought process breaking down when questioned on whether or not he even has original thoughts of his own
Another place AUTOMATICALLY detecting his bullshit as spam
Admits he has, once again, gotten hostile with a mod after being the one who starts the DM
Victim complex level 200% when asked to define how he was actually bullied
Classic mod match up which he expertly loses, even when the mod gives him a handicap advantage

"You got into an argument with multiple people." They bullied me!
"Okay well with multiple people surely you can easily show me what the bullying was." Whatever you don't care anyway you probably agree with them you asshole.
"I'm simply saying to point out what was supposedly bullying to you." Leave me alone in this conversation I started and refused to engage in after realizing you were going to hold me accountable.

I don't think he even realize how absurdly generous that mod was being with that "I already know about you." Imagine being banned in like 2egomanicaljillion places while a growing chunk of the fandom realize you're an annoying disruptive asshat, and basically going "Fuck you leave me alone" when they are going out of the way to NOT hold that against you. Despite telling you right to your face that you've already been allowed leeway breaking rules as it is.
I really wonder how you got this reputation! Truly a mystery indeed. :baewhatacunt:
You make some good points, but I don't know. I still think that this is the fault of racism.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
"The Nolan will tell you what they did to him, but will never tell you why"
Russian proverb or something

tgmslc

If you're not suffering the consequences of your bad behaviours, you have no reason to not keep repeating them.
He is slowly being completely deplatformed, though. At the rate he's going he's gonna get banned from TV Tropes and he'll have to start LMAOOOOOing in Quora comments.

I feel like "And I'm punished for insulting back" kind of perfectly encapsulates his entire worldview. Dipshit's never learned to not escalate literally every meaningless little disagreement into calling people Nazi's.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He's a colossal narcissist, so he will never allow himself to acknowledge he did anything wrong. Any time he says otherwise, it's like @reinigen mentioned, he's just playing possum and doesn't actually believe he's at fault.

However he is an immensely lonely individual and desperate for attention. So even if he were smart enough to connect the dots in a way to interpret that there was a systemic problem WITH the discords he's being banned from, he'd still crave to be included. Only reason he hasn't returned to the farms is because he's afraid the farmers will unironically call his parents to let them know what he's been doing.
"But I was probably gonna leave anyway."
Well that's just a blatant lie. Several dozen people here were telling him to go kill himself, making fun of his dead sister, and being 31 flavors of antagonistic to him but the fag was still begging with tears in his eyes for us to not ban him.
I don't think he even realized how absurdly generous that mod was being with that "I already know about you."
I wonder what he meant by that. Was he just aware that Nolan has been banned in a few other chinese discords and for his behavior there? Or did he find out about the Nolan OP because we know one of the chinese discords discovered it and were sharing it before.

ex_lurker

News from the TVTropes thread.

Some user shared their opinion on the VTuber market following the EIEN collapse:
Screenshot_2024-10-21-10-48-31-907_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Another one replies to the part about Phase (and has clearly never watched Shiina or Jelly if they think they're "at least okay")
Screenshot_2024-10-21-10-48-57-743_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Which leads to Nolan nolan'ing (unfortunately I was unable to screenshot his actual message).
Screenshot_2024-10-21-10-44-50-232_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Some followup comments show us a hint of what may have been said
1000022101.jpg
Screenshot_2024-10-21-11-55-40-453_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
My guess is that he forgot most communities online don't really enjoy slurs and / or banter the same way we might do here at TVA.

Our friend AnoBakaDesu makes an appearance
Screenshot_2024-10-21-10-45-04-121_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
Leading to Nolan doing his usual schtick of apologizing while clearly not understanding why he was bonked
Screenshot_2024-10-21-10-45-51-137_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

And finally, the Nolan cycles continues, with the original commenter telling others to "Just ignore him". How long until they realize this doesn't work?
Screenshot_2024-10-21-10-45-29-496_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Note that all of this is happening in between bouts of Nolan LMAOOOing about random Vtubers
Screenshot_2024-10-21-12-14-12-803_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
Some pages are 30% Nolan comments with multiple huge ass thumbnails.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-21-11-55-06-475_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-21-11-55-06-475_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

niggaphil

News from the TVTropes thread.

Some user shared their opinion on the VTuber market following the EIEN collapse:

Another one replies to the part about Phase (and has clearly never watched Shiina or Jelly if they think they're "at least okay")
View attachment 81110

Which leads to Nolan nolan'ing (unfortunately I was unable to screenshot his actual message).
View attachment 81111

Some followup comments show us a hint of what may have been said
My guess is that he forgot most communities online don't really enjoy slurs and / or banter the same way we might do here at TVA.

Our friend AnoBakaDesu makes an appearance
View attachment 81112
Leading to Nolan doing his usual schtick of apologizing while clearly not understanding why he was bonked
View attachment 81113

And finally, the Nolan cycles continues, with the original commenter telling others to "Just ignore him". How long until they realize this doesn't work?

Note that all of this is happening in between bouts of Nolan LMAOOOing about random Vtubers
Some pages are 30% Nolan comments with multiple huge ass thumbnails.
To be honest, I dont understand Nolan's logic.

In discord, he 'seldom' throw slurs at random people, because he was afraid of being banned.

However, he acts like an actual retard when posting in forum and twitter, it is like he thinks every website is like homeland "freedom of speech", or treating the websites like his unflushed home toilet

Nolan is indeed a real fascinating retards :mintcrazy:

GOTBB

Top Bottom