"Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face"Ouro Kronii(as Nanashi Mumei)

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's because their responses to their reciprocating love-hate affair over the years manages to make it funny. In the case of the named, there's images that summarize the situation. Framing what the broom dog and the meatbrew do across three theads now as ERPing causes endless seething/malding.

Now apply that line of logic to @The Proctor and the femboy allegations. That's the reasoning behind reminding you Nolan is bisexual, he unironically wanted to be giving Vox "M'lord" Akuma an under-the-desk blowjob, and that the only sex Nolan will have will probably involve a tranny and probably homelessness.

Because it's funny to speculate about the future lows for Nolan, an individual placed on this planet for us to laugh at.
Idk, i'd rather imagine Nolan eating his icecream with his hands and getting screamed at by his troon brother rather than him giving a blowjob to Vox "Milord" Akuma. But thats a great analysis i suppose.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All of you are homosexuals simply for engaging in this conversation holy shit.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wait, I thought you won't lurk the Nolan thread unless you are tagged or summoned? :dokiSmug:
Guys, guys. Be nice to @Scoots . Let the man pick up the popcorn bucket like the rest of us in peace. :dokiSmugNew:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Guys, guys. Be nice to @Scoots . Let the man pick up the popcorn bucket like the rest of us in peace. :dokiSmugNew:
NO! SCOOTS ALWAYS SCRATCHES HIS ASS BEFORE TAKING A FISTFULL OF POPCORN! AND HE DOUBLE-DIPS ON THE SALSA TOO! :yagoocry:

Topo Chico

I can't wait to read about Nolan's adventures in voting. Mom or dad driving him as he tweaks out in the car talking up Kamabla and having to wait in a long line to cast his vote. Oh to be a fly on the wall

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
popcorn.jpg
?

niggaphil

I can't wait to read about Nolan's adventures in voting. Mom or dad driving him as he tweaks out in the car talking up Kamabla and having to wait in a long line to cast his vote. Oh to be a fly on the wall
What happened if some Vtubers have Unarchived Karaoke Streams at the voting day?

Will Nolan:
a) Choose to LMAO at home and not going to vote?
b) Choose to be a Good Samaritan and Vote for Kamala?
c) Choose to watch the livestream and go to vote at the same time. Will he beat his family members or the other MAGA voters when they interrupt him watching stream in the polling station?

:guraeating:

Last edited:

tgmslc

From what I read, the first shooter was registered as a republican. I'm assuming that's what Nolan's referring to here.
They had a huge drive in 2020 to have Democrats to register as Republican to sabotage Trump by voting in the Republican primary for Nikki Haley. This phenomenon isn't limited to 2020, Dems have been doing this for decades.
Can confirm, I have a couple of offline friends & their wives who register Republican but vote Democrat. The thinking being that they can attempt to help drag the Republican party closer to center while actually voting Dem.

Buncha retarded problems with doing that but I don't wanna be permanently uninvited from free beer & board game nights so I just kinda nod whenever they bring it up.

What happened if some Vtubers have Unarchived Karaoke Stream at the voting day?

Will Nolan:
a) Choose to LMAO at home and not going to vote?
b) Choose to be a Good Samaritan and Vote for Kamala?
c) Choose to watch the livestream and go to vote at the same time. Will he beat his family members or the other MAGA voters when they interrupt him watching stream in the polling station?

:guraeating:
If he's like all the other performative Lefties on Twitter, he'll just stay home & complain about the election results. As much as I hate MAGA assholes, I want actual bullets for these useless Twittards.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Yeah registered Republican but only donated to Dems
Context here: shooter was a PA resident, and PA has closed primaries (i.e. only registered party members can vote in their respective party's primaries; independents have no say whatsoever). In 2022, which was the only election the shooter participated in, there was a major drive by Democrats to get their people to change their party to Republican so they could "sabotage" the R. primary, which is how that extremist lunatic Doug Mastriano became the candidate for governor and promptly got annihilated in the general election against Josh Shapiro, because moderates in PA weren't willing to vote for a guy who identified as a Christian fundamentalist and dominionist and QAnon true believer.

Basically, political gayops. "Hi, I identify as a Republican, but Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, far-right Nazi and a threat to our democracy, wouldn't you agree?"

Registering with a party doesn't immediately change your political beliefs. I could register with the Communist Party tomorrow, but that wouldn't mean I suddenly agree with anything on their platform.

Speaking of, Trump's shooter and Nolan have an awful lot in common. Similar ages, similarly spergy, hell, they even both look rather dysgenic.
273px-Thomas_Matthew_Crooks.webp.png
1729058680462.png
In another, perhaps more cosmically hilarious timeline, Trump's shooting would have occurred at Dayton, Ohio, and all of a sudden Proctor would have received a late-night visit from glowies at his farmhouse in Ireland because they would be very interested in making sure the info on this thread never got out to the wider public.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Trump's shooting would have occurred at Dayton, Ohio, and all of a sudden Proctor would have received a late-night visit from glowies at his farmhouse in Ireland because they would be very interested in making sure the info on this thread never got out to the wider public.
The "what-if" possibility of Nolan somehow being able to acquire a rifle to try to assassinate a orange man because the idea of his rally in Ohio forces him to attend or disrupting him from watching his oshii's livestream is there and it's not something I wished to think about.

niggaphil

Context here: shooter was a PA resident, and PA has closed primaries (i.e. only registered party members can vote in their respective party's primaries; independents have no say whatsoever). In 2022, which was the only election the shooter participated in, there was a major drive by Democrats to get their people to change their party to Republican so they could "sabotage" the R. primary, which is how that extremist lunatic Doug Mastriano became the candidate for governor and promptly got annihilated in the general election against Josh Shapiro, because moderates in PA weren't willing to vote for a guy who identified as a Christian fundamentalist and dominionist and QAnon true believer.

Basically, political gayops. "Hi, I identify as a Republican, but Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, far-right Nazi and a threat to our democracy, wouldn't you agree?"

Registering with a party doesn't immediately change your political beliefs. I could register with the Communist Party tomorrow, but that wouldn't mean I suddenly agree with anything on their platform.

Speaking of, Trump's shooter and Nolan have an awful lot in common. Similar ages, similarly spergy, hell, they even both look rather dysgenic.
273px-Thomas_Matthew_Crooks.webp.png
View attachment 80767
In another, perhaps more cosmically hilarious timeline, Trump's shooting would have occurred at Dayton, Ohio, and all of a sudden Proctor would have received a late-night visit from glowies at his farmhouse in Ireland because they would be very interested in making sure the info on this thread never got out to the wider public.
The "what-if" possibility of Nolan somehow being able to acquire a rifle to try to assassinate a orange man because the idea of his rally in Ohio forces him to attend or disrupting him from watching his oshii's livestream is there and it's not something I wished to think about.

Nah, If Glowies rely on Nolan, it will end up like this:
FBI Agent Goyer: "We need you to REDACTED"
Nolan: "But there's a stream coming up!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "....jesus fucking christ...................we'll...buy you all their merch..."
Nolan: "I don't know..."
FBI Agent Goyer: ".............we'll schedule a meet'n'greet with Gura Gawr?..."
Nolan: "REALLY?!?!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "Yeah yeah...sure thing kid...here's a rifle, here's your target, we've already got a venue scoped out. Our agents will train you at the firing range this weekend."
Nolan: "This weekend? But there's a Hololive Mario Kart tournament stream this weekend."
FBI Agent Goyer: "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! What about next weekend?"
Nolan: "There's a karaoke relay that weekend!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "MOTHER OF FUCK, THE ELECTION IS IN 3 MONTHS! BERKOWITZ, JUST BAG AND GRAB THE RETARD!"
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Man, DEI has really hit this agency hard."
FBI Agent Goyer: "Don't complain to me, I'm the one that spent the past 2 months listening to this retard rant over discord."
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Can't be that bad, I had to pretend to be a discord kitten to get that last retard to REDACTED."
FBI Agent Goyer: "He sent me nude pictures without warning, Berkowitz."
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Fuck dude........do you want to unwind by smuggling a couple of keys into the inner cities?"
FBI Agent Goyer: "Hell yeah buddy, you always know how to cheer me up."

Top Bottom