"Wait, is Islam a country?"Amaris Yuri

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Saying it now, Proctor is a pussy ass bitch if he doesn't let Nolan come on the stream to defend himself.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Saying it now, Proctor is a pussy ass bitch if he doesn't let Nolan come on the stream to defend himself.
Justice for my nigga Nolan! Let him represent himself and correct the record!

tgmslc

Friendly reminder to all Nolan creatures:
About an hour before it starts make sure you take out the dog, make your snack, do the blood check, take your meds, and do your chores. You wouldn't want to have to interrupt your stream viewing experience because you forgot to do any of it!

:marinesmug:

(Or more likely ignored it then get called out for it)
Have fun, let me know if Nolan shows up & does anything funny. I'm working for another 3-ish hours so I'll probably miss the entire thing.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Justice for my nigga Nolan! Let him represent himself and correct the record!
I wouldn't put it past Nolan to try and get Prostate into trouble by taking advantage of being given a platform to yell about those darkies he loves and how the Tiny Hat People are oppressing them.

Alternatively, maybe he'll just be a huge fag and tell us about how he wishes Prostate would enthusiastically pet him.

fortnitesmasherX

I wouldn't put it past Nolan to try and get Prostate into trouble by taking advantage of being given a platform to yell about those darkies he loves and how the Tiny Hat People are oppressing them.
That's his problem. Not mine.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
A rather light details, but apparently since his main account now has access to Nitro (for a month), he has seemingly joined the servers that was previously inhabited by his 2nd account (Crush_2) with his main account, like this one in Nousagicord.
1728940556365.png

Both has the same pfp and nickname (because of course), but his main now has a banner of pony gura due to nitro.
1728940660648.png

I'm not sure why he needs to make the alt leave just so for the main to join in, especially since its a 1 month nitro, but I guess its just nolan related things.

Spooked But Lobotomized

So when his nitro runs out, and he has over 200 servers, does discord let him stay in those servers or kick him out? I have never bought nitro and couldn't imagine having that many servers, so I don't know at all.

God's Strongest Dragoon

@The Proctor torture your viewers with the image of this hobgoblin
2-19-2022-part2.png

hara돌

⋆⊹˚₊ i돌? hara돌! ₊˚⊹⋆
So when his nitro runs out, and he has over 200 servers, does discord let him stay in those servers or kick him out? I have never bought nitro and couldn't imagine having that many servers, so I don't know at all.
You don't get kicked out but you can't join any new servers unless you leave 101 servers (to get back under the 100 server limit).

ogey_rrat

ogey
You don't get kicked out but you can't join any new servers unless you leave 101 servers (to get back under the 100 server limit).
Given his track record of getting banned from discord servers, that shouldn't be an issue for too long.

niggaphil

I heard Proctor will private this stream. Anyone able to get an archive version of his stream? Thanks a lot LMAOOOOOO

God's Strongest Dragoon

I heard Proctor will private this stream. Anyone able to get an archive version of his stream? Thanks a lot LMAOOOOOO
He's going to edit out the part where he showed the dead sister's name.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Have fun, let me know if Nolan shows up & does anything funny. I'm working for another 3-ish hours so I'll probably miss the entire thing.
No guest star, so it was just good clean wholesome fun.
As in if you don't know most of the saga you learned pure disgust. And if you did you only gained... renewed disgust? A trip down mostly horrible memory lane.

The next part is to see if anything comes of this. There's some fun potential there between Nolan doing his usual hissy fit or newbies potentially learning more about him through this. A lot of people aren't going to be willing to read a ton of words. Listening to it is a lot simpler.

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Stream was a good time waster. It was funny reliving Nolan's early shenanigans to the present. I bet he's seething really hard right now in whatever discord he's hijacked.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Topo Chico

Nolan doesn't care about the stream, he's coommaxing, certainly

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nolan doesn't care about the stream, he's coommaxing, certainly

The dude nearly had a heart attack about Kuri possibly doing a stream on him he'll definitely have a coniption when he finds out the boss man did one

niggaphil

The dude nearly had a heart attack about Kuri possibly doing a stream on him he'll definitely have a coniption when he finds out the boss man did one
He should be raging by now. He must be applying the second strike on The Proctor behind the scene, while posting coom-maxxing to the La Death Machine on twitter.

:dokiSmug:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nolan is going off on me because I didn't like the idea of Trump getting shot at.

opera_ZY7THHvm7r.png

opera_LBV0DYfguG.png

opera_CUR2kpEkwe.png
opera_bx3j4mx2OQ.png

niggaphil

Top Bottom