"Huh, a good size is like, 10 inches right? lol"Fujikura Uruka

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Weakest Tard

When has anyone claimed this? He obviously hasn't. His BROTHER is a troon.
A little bit of context. I've been casually lurking here for about a year and was familiar with Nolan as the guy that would derail threads for a couple of pages and have people laugh at him. I heard that he had been banned and that there was a trial for it, but I didn't know the specifics before I joined and was unfamiliar with the shit he was getting up to outside of the forum. Since I joined, I've been going back and forth between some of the Nolan threads to understand the Ballad of Nolan Crush and that was legitimate question.

His writing style and the content of those screenshots screamed of an autistic man with emotional problem who was hopped up on bathtub HRT. Apologies if it seemed like I was insinuating something, but I'm just trying to catch up and find out about this guy's lore.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
His writing style and the content of those screenshots screamed of an autistic man with emotional problem who was hopped up on bathtub HRT. Apologies if it seemed like I was insinuating something, but I'm just trying to catch up and find out about this guy's lore.
He's just autistic. He's not trans, but he is 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈bisexual🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈, as he loves to inform everyone at every opportunity.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A little bit of context. I've been casually lurking here for about a year and was familiar with Nolan as the guy that would derail threads for a couple of pages and have people laugh at him. I heard that he had been banned and that there was a trial for it, but I didn't know the specifics before I joined and was unfamiliar with the shit he was getting up to outside of the forum. Since I joined, I've been going back and forth between some of the Nolan threads to understand the Ballad of Nolan Crush and that was legitimate question.

No worries. Nolan isn't a troon, just bi and very autistic.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Somewhat related question, do you guys think that Nolan will start claiming to be trans and start transitioning at some point? I personally think there's a 6/10 chance.

Topo Chico

My favorite facet of Nolan's politics is his repeated assertions that transgenderism requires dysphoria and they are not actually women, this makes him an enemy to many troons (a majority?). He still simps in their replies and wants to fuck them. Another fun fact is his belief in third parties (he's a social democrat, but doesn't understand the theory, at all). Nolan Love.
Somewhat related question, do you guys think that Nolan will start claiming to be trans and start transitioning at some point? I personally think there's a 6/10 chance.
Not a chance. He just wants to cum in bussy and pussy and hussy (he will have no -ussy).

God's Strongest Dragoon

Here's the OP on him that @reinigen and I worked on.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

I mean, we can't exclude the possibility that his troon brother mixed in some HRT chemical into Nolan's drink or food. It may take some time for him though, just like what Janke did to her friend :dokiSmug:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
No clue, I think he forgot
I've been waiting on Pipkun to spruce up the "Involuntary Commitment" badge he made because HE wasn't happy with it. But I think he might have forgot. I have an updated draft I can use. The question is do I make a whole new thread and link back to this one? Or just append and explain "This thread won't be coherent, and is just a collection of his madness"?

niggaphil

I've been waiting on Pipkun to spruce up the "Involuntary Commitment" badge he made because HE wasn't happy with it. But I think he might have forgot. I have an updated draft I can use. The question is do I make a whole new thread and link back to this one? Or just append and explain "This thread won't be coherent, and is just a collection of his madness"?
I guess one thread is enough. Since Kurosanji L could be compiled into single thread, therere is no reason to waste time and resource to create a thread for Nolan.

:dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think the first option might be the best, just create a new thread with the new OP and link to this thread as a collection of his madness. As it stands, this thread is already an incoherent mess as his sperging from the degen thread got moved over here and the current OP has to link to the first "post-ban" post. If we do just append the OP to include the new one, would probably need to note at the end of the OP that everything following in the thread is a collection of his madness because fresh blood isn't going to make sense of this thread.

Could just move the OP over to the "Known Creep/Schizo" locked thread and link to this thread. Maybe append the OP of this thread to link to the start of the Nolan OP in that locked thread.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think the first option might be the best, just create a new thread with the new OP and link to this thread as a collection of his madness. As it stands, this thread is already an incoherent mess as his sperging from the degen thread got moved over here and the current OP has to link to the first "post-ban" post. If we do just append the OP to include the new one, would probably need to note at the end of the OP that everything following in the thread is a collection of his madness because fresh blood isn't going to make sense of this thread.

Could just move the OP over to the "Known Creep/Schizo" locked thread and link to this thread. Maybe append the OP of this thread to link to the start of the Nolan OP in that locked thread.
Meh, seems like too much work and convoluted shit for a guy who has essentially gone dormant after the trial, with a nugget of his madness being posted here and there every so often. Make it the OP and then add a disclaimer about this thread being a bunch of his insane replies pre and post trial.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He's not a troon.... yet.
We'll know more when he starts going on about his egomaniacal father throwing him out of the house after he caught Nolan crossdressing in his dead sister's underwear.

fortnitesmasherX

I mean, we can't exclude the possibility that his troon brother mixed in some HRT chemical into Nolan's drink or food. It may take some time for him though, just like what Janke did to her friend :dokiSmug:
Who the fuck is Janke?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who the fuck is Janke?
One of Chris chan's most infamous orbiters/trolls. Some psycho bitch who was the first one to get chris to confess to fucking his mom.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
One of Chris chan's most infamous orbiters/trolls. Some psycho bitch who was the first one to get chris to confess to fucking his mom.
Wasnt she the one who convinced him to have sex with his mom too?

niggaphil

Who the fuck is Janke?
This video could summarise the Janke's story and action. There used to be a section for Janke in homeland before, but it was taken down, and merged into single thread now.

Best part? Her parents are actual Glowies. I remembered they tried to take down the homeland before by DDoS

Top Bottom