"We are already listening to you all! I can hear you f*cking wwww"Momosuzu Nene

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sincerely yes. I haven't worked with disabled kids in many years, so it's very possible things have changed in the modern age, but honestly an autistic child is often too much to handle for an uneducated parent. Every state has vast programs of varying degrees of efficiency that can help a kid grow properly despite their disadvantages if the parents are willing to work along with experienced professionals. Sometimes these kids slip through the cracks or are simply not really able to integrate into society because of how their mental illness may work, but most kids turn out fine even if a little weird. You'd be surprised how many kids who grew up with severe autism or other disabilities are functional adults and even prosperous adults.

I don't know/remember Nolan's childhood, but it wouldn't surprise me if his parents neglected or rejected getting him into special education as a kid or refused to work properly with the professionals (Treating it like a daycare, probably) and this is the result. If you notice signs of aggression or obsession like his, you have to reach out to someone early.
I cannot emphasize how true this is i have seen it first hand if nothing else the smaller classroom helps them to function i have seen failing students become motivated once they are placed away from noise and other people get their questions answered and are allowed to work.

I am hesitant to blame the parents entirely for this while support should of been sought out it simply does not occur to some people and for others it's just not a viable option
Somewhat related question, do you guys think that Nolan will start claiming to be trans and start transitioning at some point? I personally think there's a 6/10 chance.
i compared him to chrischan at some point and while he didin't grasp anything of what i was saying he got real upset over me implying he was a pedophile when i was calling him fat lazy / retarded instead i think hes too repulsed by the idea to even consider it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
These guys are delusional if they think bots have gotten worse.
"But rocket man bad!" Nolans politics annoy me more than most of his other antics thankfully he agreed not to discuss politics with me after he found out I believe Derek Chauvin was innocent after he had told me he heard he was stabbed and said he didn't feel bad for him
It was this moment he realized he fucked up

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"But rocket man bad!" Nolans politics annoy me more than most of his other antics thankfully he agreed not to discuss politics with me after he found out I believe Derek Chauvin was innocent after he had told me he heard he was stabbed and said he didn't feel bad for him
He fucking does the *sigh* in DMs
I cant, this is just too much autism

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Honestly, I’m curious to why you even use this thread. On some level you want to remain friends with him yet post about him in a thread where people at the very least make constant fun of him and some likely outright hate him? What am I missing?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Honestly, I’m curious to why you even use this thread. On some level you want to remain friends with him yet post about him in a thread where people at the very least make constant fun of him and some likely outright hate him? What am I missing?
On the off chance he does something truly unforgivable I want to know about it and deal with it accordingly, as for posting? I usually try to provide context but this time I was just annoyed and posted without thinking

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Scoots is a hard one to figure out. I should know, I've tried.
My best guess is "Hopeless optimism" or something along those lines. I tend to butt heads with the optimistic, "glass-half full" kind of forum members more than anyone so that's my guess.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

niggaphil

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
JkNVhx4.png

Why is he kweening a ghost? She's literally the furthest from a black woman you can get.

Topo Chico

Hff201

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

She was about 6k at the time. Not Gura numbers, but I guess chumbuds aren't in a position to be picky right now.
That'll do it 3k+ and he starts spammin'

Also our boy is FAMOUS!11!!!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
JkNVhx4.png

Why is he kweening a ghost? She's literally the furthest from a black woman you can get.
You know, people keep bitching about Spooky being a secret slur for black people...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
image.png

Nolan's venting in hanamaki cord (and probably other discord) was so long I have to zoom my discord out to get it in one single screencap

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
image.png

Nolan's venting in hanamaki cord (and probably other discord) was so long I have to zoom my discord out to get it in one single screencap

I'm not reading any of that, but perhaps he needs to step away from the keyboard for a hot minute and reflect on why everyone but him is an egotistical/megalomaniac/sadist in his eyes

or is that too optimistic

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
image.png

1712661833575.png
TL;DR: Nolan fights with his dad again because he was staying up until 4AM screaming at anime girls on the internet again

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
image.png

It was around 10pm when my dad came into my room… Stop. I don’t want to read Nolan’s fetish fantasies thank you very much.
:crushrepliedtoyou:

Hff201

Early Adopter
image.png

Paragraphs, nigga.

Top Bottom