"So many people died, but that's fine. That's how it works. That's how Indonesian building works."Moona Hoshinova

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Koronesuki

X-Potato
His dad overheard him talking? To whom? Was he talking to himself?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
His dad overheard him talking? To whom? Was he talking to himself?
To the anime girls on his computer monitor in the early hours of the morning, if I were a boomer with a son like Nolan I'd drink myself stupid too :calidrinking:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not reading any of that, but perhaps he needs to step away from the keyboard for a hot minute and reflect on why everyone but him is an egotistical/megalomaniac/sadist in his eyes
I've argued that his Dad should just remove his access to the internet entirely for at least a week so he can detox from that because he's clearly delusional, especially about the world. However I worry that the brainrot is already too deep and doing that might just trigger a stage 5 chimpout where he'd do something violent.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've argued that his Dad should just remove his access to the internet entirely for at least a week so he can detox from that because he's clearly delusional, especially about the world. However I worry that the brainrot is already too deep and doing that might just trigger a stage 5 chimpout where he'd do something violent.
A week? I'd do a whole fucking year tbh.

Stunned But Dumb

vtubing is probably the worst possible fandom he could've fallen into. Have I said this before? I've thought it but am not sure I posted that... The almost daily live interaction aspect demands a large amount of time from you and if you're a responsible adult, it's on you to not get caught up in HAVING to be in every live stream, every unarchived karaoke, etc.He can't even control his glucose. He'd honestly be better off almost anywhere else.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

A week? I'd do a whole fucking year tbh.
Nolan needs all internet access removed, period end. He also needs to be put in some kind of group home in Montana where he's forced to work on a ranch or something. He needs life skills beat into his thick fucking skull 5 years ago.

niggaphil

His dad should send him to the military camp, and let Nolan arse get fucked for 5 years :dokiSmug:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
His dad should send him to the military camp, and let Nolan arse get fucked for 5 years

Russian military is ass rape. US military is taxpayer-funded HRT.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
nolan-gensis-evangelion.jpg

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
What is Nolan looking at?
Funniest answer gets Mexican's eternal approval, a charm which grants +100 charisma when speaking spanish and +20% health when consuming any foods which contain corn or chilis.
Nolan finally got banned from his dad’s discord.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Funniest answer gets Mexican's eternal approval, a charm which grants +100 charisma when speaking spanish and +20% health when consuming any foods which contain corn or chilis.
Discord and youtube banned him and put a lock on his IP.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You. He heard you make fun of/disagree with currentxitterpoliticaloutrage™️, so you are now the next contestant of Tism' slam 2024. You shall feel the wrath of his Super Brony 3 Tardrage combined with the martial arts he masterfully refined on his sister. MAX AGGRESSION FROM THE TOP ROPES COMIN FOR YOU, LMAOOOOOOOOO YEA BRUHTHERRR
You should be getting your google translation Spanish letter in the mail sometime soon.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Pony Gura in panties.

Just be happy the picture doesn't show Nolan's lower body.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
His freshly-earned 1st place on the high-score table after performing a flawless 11-hit combo on his sister.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
vtubing is probably the worst possible fandom he could've fallen into
After mlp ofcourse. Vtubing demands his full attention, but ponies and faggotry around them helped to make him into who he is

Top Bottom