"Ayase Yuu issu Coca-cola!"Ayase Yuu

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
It seems the consensus here is that Nolan doesn't deserve freedom, and I happen to think that there's something to that.

His hands and feet should be amputated, being replaced with horse hooves, so he can become productive. His face will be muzzled so that he can't distract himself by talking.

Nolan can live his life as a beast-of-burden. Using his immense strength to haul carts of wood day-after-day, with the only things offered as rewards being food and new Gura merch.

I think this will lead him to a more peaceful existence.
Body horror galore. Going a little less extreme, I think the guy just needs a proper wrangler that tells him "NO!" and distracts him in a way that doesn't end with him hurting himself or somebody else.

I think they had professions and institutions for those sorts of problems, but I could just be imagining things. :mitothink:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Body horror galore. Going a little less extreme, I think the guy just needs a proper wrangler that tells him "NO!" and distracts him in a way that doesn't end with him hurting himself or somebody else.

I think they had professions and institutions for those sorts of problems, but I could just be imagining things. :mitothink:
Nah bro just send him to juvie, I know part of Nolan's character is autistic shit, but I am willing to bet a big part is also just modern day fággotry, all of this crying and whining followed by irrational violence and self pitying makes me wish someone WOULD beat the shit out of him.

Topo Chico

Maybe Nolan will learn the power of booze. If it turns his parents into powerful beasts that cannot be defeated, clearly, Nolan needs to level up and hit the bottle! Imagine his diabetic strength fortified by the finest malt beverage! The Golden King, The Unstoppable King! All he needs to do is
:calidrinking:

Negzana

I miss when the most I knew about Nolan was he was a brony sperg posting on Kiwifarms about vtubers.

fortnitesmasherX

Nah bro just send him to juvie
I still think that turning Nolan into a beast to be used for labor is the best way to make him a productive member of society, but I'm not opposed to your ideas.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It seems the consensus here is that Nolan doesn't deserve freedom, and I happen to think that there's something to that.

His hands and feet should be amputated, being replaced with horse hooves, so he can become productive. His face will be muzzled so that he can't distract himself by talking.

Nolan can live his life as a beast-of-burden. Using his immense strength to haul carts of wood day-after-day, with the only things offered as rewards being food and new Gura merch.

I think this will lead him to a more peaceful existence.
can you not post your fetish fics here?
This thread is cursed
144 pages and your just now learning?

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOTBB

Wake up babe, new Crush Family domestic situation just dropped.
419980280-1064669394680590-6378416452173527284-n.png
The way he talks about what is wrong with his father and then says things that sound EXACTLY like shit he has pulled here is... weird. I get Tyler Durden vibes. If we found that he actually killed his father and hid the body after his sister died and he fugued into this because of being unable to process and cope I would not be surprised.

Like, what if the obvious lack of self-awareness were more profound and fucked-up then we imagined?

Just need to add extra information. Nolan also posted something in 14th Jan before this incident happened:

View attachment 61783
"dick latir" :confusedshuba:

Zyklon Mag

They actually still do have programs for special needs people that have them do shit like janitorial, landscaping, farm stuff, etc where they are overseen by a wrangler while they're out doing contracted work. Those are usually for the more high functioning types that still might need some hands on direction. There's also job coaches who work 1 on 1 with speds that have a bit more independence as well, teaching them how to ace interviews/job hunting skills. Below those, some places have a workshop like program that pays subminimum wage. I don't know much about those, but those are for less functioning types, often older people with developmental disabilities.

I am morbidly curious how he'd behave if enrolled in these programs.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I am morbidly curious how he'd behave if enrolled in these programs.
He'd get upset that he wouldn't be able to fuck around on his phone the entire time and he would have a melty whenever someone tells him he's doing something wrong.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan has been banned from his first Chinese server that I know of, the NijiEN Chinese server.
image.png

I went to go look around to find some more information and found out that he was posting that final comment on his Pony website.
image.png

So of course I went and I looked around other places.
Nolan-Whining.png

So not only does Nolan copy/paste his stupid stream commentary, he also Pitybaits by being a copy/paste spammer.

I'm trying to find the links to the NijiEN Chinese server to pull his logs, but haven't figured out the invite yet. let me know if anyone knows it/is in there.

fortnitesmasherX

Nolan has been banned from his first Chinese server that I know of, the NijiEN Chinese server.
image.png

I went to go look around to find some more information and found out that he was posting that final comment on his Pony website.
image.png

Nolan-Whining.png

So not only does Nolan copy/paste his stupid stream commentary, he also Pitybaits by being a copy/paste spammer.

I'm trying to find the links to the NijiEN Chinese server to pull his logs, but haven't figured out the invite yet. let me know if anyone knows it/is in there.
So he's been banned from 4 Chinese servers now? In his comment, he also says he was banned from Luca, Shu, and Ike's servers:urtearingmeapart:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So he's been banned from 4 Chinese servers now? In his comment, he also says he was banned from Luca, Shu, and Ike's servers:urtearingmeapart:
Ah, I missed that. Of course I glazed over it because there's only so much Nolan you can deal with at a time.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
image.png

image.png

Nolan-Whining.png

Could it be this?

Edit : woops wrong link

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
image.png

image.png

Nolan-Whining.png

When not even the chinks want you, you know you fucked up.
My skin crawls at the copypasted pitybaiting shit, this stuff is fucking psychotic. It's the kind of shit a kid does, going and crying to get asspats from their parents, but this motherfucker is 23!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Thank you for this. First off, Nolan is so addicted to Discord he's maxed out how many servers he belongs to so he has an alt for all the overflow.
image.png
image.png

Secondly, I checked the Shu, Ike, and Luca CN servers. Although I couldn't find anything aside from his usual idiotic posting habits on the Ike and Shu servers (i.e. spamming like crazy), I found on the Luca server he got in a fight in fucking translated Mandarin with a user. Below are the raw screenshots as well as images translated using Google Lens.

The conflict started (not pictured) because he felt the need to post the comments and tweets he made to Pomu on the Luca server. For asspats or something I'm sure.
420108701-1125016271824298-3930159801359993093-n.png

Raw photos:
image.png
image.png

image.png

Translated (excuse the small type, it's just how Google Lens Translate works):
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The guy that says "Sent Away" is the server owner. So he got personally nuked by him. But please tell us how the ban was unfair when you got in another fight and broke the civility clause again.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
image.png

image.png

Nolan-Whining.png

Nolan doing autistic things in discord servers.
Rolling-eyes-emoticon-gif.gif

Like I ranted earlier, he will never change. He was born autistic and he'll die autistic while wearing that flag proudly.

Edit: He fought a chink online and lost. That is the biggest L I have seen anyone gets. Pathetic retard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you for this. First off, Nolan is so addicted to Discord he's maxed out how many servers he belongs to so he has an alt for all the overflow.
image.png
image.png

Secondly, I checked the Shu, Ike, and Luca CN servers. Although I couldn't find anything aside from his usual idiotic posting habits on the Ike and Shu servers (i.e. spamming like crazy), I found on the Luca server he got in a fight in fucking translated Mandarin with a user. Below are the raw screenshots as well as images translated using Google Lens.

The conflict started (not pictured) because he felt the need to post the comments and tweets he made to Pomu on the Luca server. For asspats or something I'm sure.
420108701-1125016271824298-3930159801359993093-n.png

Raw photos:
image.png
image.png

image.png

Translated (excuse the small type, it's just how Google Lens Translate works):
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The guy that says "Sent Away" is the server owner. So he got personally nuked by him. But please tell us how the ban was unfair when you got in another fight and broke the civility clause again.
There's a limit for discord servers? Wtf? Also if he's banned from so many how is he maxed out?

Top Bottom