"A little bit more and I should end the stream. I should prepare for the next stream."Kaela Kovalskia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

GOTBB

Is it possible that Nolan told his parents about his online activities and they know he got doxed? I cant access their old facebook stuff. But they forgot to private their future online post. So here is a small update on what Nolan looks like.

View attachment 61922

To think this good little guy behaving well next to his dad is vomitting stuff about his dad online. Crazy

This is just the McElroy brothers (of "being annoying on the internet" fame) mashed together.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

sashimi

Holy hell what a ride I had going through this thread. The Nyaruucord and ice cream episodes were easily the highlights.
On one hand I feel bad for the poor autist, on the other hand I'm hoping for more.

Topo Chico

Holy hell what a ride I had going through this thread. The Nyaruucord and ice cream episodes were easily the highlights.
On one hand I feel bad for the poor autist, on the other hand I'm hoping for more.
Your second post and it’s about The King, you’re on the right path
:kroheart:
Nolan is content

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan spotted in Gura chat, sporting a 6 month member badge. Reminder that Nolan is very likely on Neetbux, giving his money to Gura monthly - and most of it she had spent on hiatus. Bravo Nolan.

Also got this bit of hilarity. Nolan expecting the Chinese to actually be able to communicate or even barely care about him.
image.png

As a side note, I was scouring the CN servers since he wasn't spotted til much later. Doing such, I discovered a new depth to Nolan's patheticness. Nolan is taking his giant whine vents and translating them into Chinese in order to buy sympathy from these people too. This is the "Special Butter" rant we've already seen.
image.png
Screen-Shot-Tool-20240122200304.png

chihirogumi

Nolan spotted in Gura chat, sporting a 6 month member badge. Reminder that Nolan is very likely on Neetbux, giving his money to Gura monthly - and most of it she had spent on hiatus. Bravo Nolan.

Also got this bit of hilarity. Nolan expecting the Chinese to actually be able to communicate or even barely care about him.
image.png

As a side note, I was scouring the CN servers since he wasn't spotted til much later. Doing such, I discovered a new depth to Nolan's patheticness. Nolan is taking his giant whine vents and translating them into Chinese in order to buy sympathy from these people too. This is the "Special Butter" rant we've already seen.
image.png
Ah yes. The Chinese! Well known for their empathy towards total strangers in dire straits. Good thinking dude.

fortnitesmasherX

image.png

image.png
Special butter rant? Are you sure that's been posted already?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

image.png

image.png
He's going to troon out.

It's the ultimate CCV move for IRLtubers. Well, that and being an adherent of the most peaceful religion. He can whine and cry for alllllllll the asspats and "Hugs?" he wants. He'll be stunning and brave for assaulting the elderly and his parents. His sister? Transphobic!

He will be told he is right and that his LMAAAAAAAOOOOOOs are so special.

:nolancries::crushsobs:

Mx. Nolani Al'Khrush arc when?

Also "special butter" just sounds like an euphanism for the nondescript bag with a bootleg Vox sticker slapped on it Nolan picks up from the homeless guy in the men's bathroom.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh hey, no it wasn't. Sec.
Screen-Shot-Tool-20240122200214.png
Is his dad autistic too, that'd be pretty funny.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY RETARDED HANDS OFF OF MY SPECIAL BUTTER"

niggaphil

Nolan, you have 2 options to solve your problems:
1) move out, live independently like an actual responsible adult
2) :tenmakys:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do i get the feeling he got ketchup on some sort of steak and ate a slightly more expensive brand of butter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
"Hugs?"

I think we're beyond hugs and down to crowbar to the head territory of solving his problems.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
"Hugs?"

I think we're beyond hugs and down to crowbar to the head territory of solving his problems.
The only hug he needs is the hug of a straightjacket.
1706180822840.png
Preferably with a muzzle.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Is his dad autistic too, that'd be pretty funny.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY RETARDED HANDS OFF OF MY SPECIAL BUTTER"
Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised, especially if half the shit Nolan says about him is true. Dubious I know but it could be in the family line, just less on the spectrum than Nolan himself is. Certainly seems to be a lot of mental problems for all the kids and the Mother's just drinking to cope.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised, especially if half the shit Nolan says about him is true. Dubious I know but it could be in the family line, just less on the spectrum than Nolan himself is. Certainly seems to be a lot of mental problems for all the kids and the Mother's just drinking to cope.
I don't know if that's true. Imagine dealing with Nolan's shit for over twenty years without any sort of break and how you'd be after that.

Stunned But Dumb

Ah yes. The Chinese! Well known for their empathy towards total strangers in dire straits. Good thinking dude.
This makes me think of that lost chinese child poster Hexa laughed at and putting Nolan's face on it

Every one of his rants sound like a comedy skit from some 2000s Nickelodeon sitcom. Special Butter just sounds like such a goofy joke. What a guy

fortnitesmasherX

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't know if that's true. Imagine dealing with Nolan's shit for over twenty years without any sort of break and how you'd be after that.
Then you have to consider his only daughter, who was apparently studying to help retards like Nolan, ended up killing herself. A child's suicide is a nuke to a parent's psyche and then he has to consider that his goblin son may have had a role to play in pushing her to the edge due to him hitting her multiple times. Meanwhile the fucking goblin is squatting in your home, still being a piece of shit and starting physical altercations with everyone, all while one of your other sons troons out.

I'm not discounting that his father may have been a partial sperg too but holy fuck, I can't even begin to understand how his parents have the patience to tolerate his existence.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom