"Baka Brain"Projekt Melody

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1706618824604.png
Since y'all asking what nolan been up to, here's him posting yet another paragraph of venting on hana macchia fancord (and probably other fancords that I dont know). No asking for hugs, but still his usual sighing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 62415
Since y'all asking what nolan been up to, here's him posting yet another paragraph of venting on hana macchia fancord (and probably other fancords that I dont know). No asking for hugs, but still his usual sighing.
My man is 22 years old crying everyday because his dad will try and stop him from being a failure. Holy shit.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My man is 22 years old crying everyday because his dad will try and stop him from being a failure. Holy shit.
Makes you fear for the future don't it?

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 62415
Nolan must be jizzing himself so hard right now, I swear to God. He better be on his best behavior or might lose internet access tonight.

We wouldn't want all his excitement to be for nothing.
So I was right. All of his Gura related excitement would be for nothing. Poor little buddy...

Zyklon Mag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
His comment history is full of chuubas and political bs. Idk what compels people like Nolan to be so obsessed with politics, do people really enjoy being mad at shit they can't affect so much? I stopped splitting hairs about world affairs when I was like 15.
im reminded of this one post that more or less went "i wasted my time arguing on reddit against someone who drinks piss" and got a chuckle, people who waste their time on him really are arguing against a manchild ponyfag who obsesses over a shark girl and big viewer numbers, and scoops icecream with his hands

IdenticalPlateaus

Its a replacement for personality and religion for godless heathen. Also asspats.
Nolan would absolutely join a religion that enabled him to continue being a special boy. He'd probably do well with Catholicism's forgiveness but that would require him admitting fault in the first place. If a Vtuber cult came knocking he'd be chugging Kool-aid like there's no tomorrow (there wouldn't be).

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Nolan would absolutely join a religion that enabled him to continue being a special boy. He'd probably do well with Catholicism's forgiveness but that would require him admitting fault in the first place. If a Vtuber cult came knocking he'd be chugging Coolaid like there's no tomorrow (there wouldn't be).
At least one branch of Buddhist belief posits that all people have the potential to become a Buddha, and that its believers were noble souls that intentionally chose to be born into this world to lead others to the correct path as they strive towards resilience in the face of adversity--aw hell, guess not.

Maybe we'll get a wiccan Nolan or /x/Nolan arc?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe we'll get a wiccan Nolan or /x/Nolan arc?
He attempts to manifest a ponyGura tulpa and his Sister's spirit ends up having her revenge

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

At least one branch of Buddhist belief posits that all people have the potential to become a Buddha, and that its believers were noble souls that intentionally chose to be born into this world to lead others to the correct path as they strive towards resilience in the face of adversity--aw hell, guess not.
I feel like if I believed this, Nolan would be a source of crisis of faith. He is pretty clear evidence that some people just don't have the capacity to learn or grow.

I'd still say I don't hate Nolan or wish him any ill-will, if he miraculously got his shit together some day that would be a good thing. The path he walked on the farms and here is frustrating though. Nolan received more good-will, understanding and forgiveness than anyone I have ever seen in such communities. No one gets treated as kindly as Nolan did, and it was all wasted on him.

fortnitesmasherX

God's Strongest Dragoon

I feel like if I believed this, Nolan would be a source of crisis of faith. He is pretty clear evidence that some people just don't have the capacity to learn or grow.

I'd still say I don't hate Nolan or wish him any ill-will, if he miraculously got his shit together some day that would be a good thing. The path he walked on the farms and here is frustrating though. Nolan received more good-will, understanding and forgiveness than anyone I have ever seen in such communities. No one gets treated as kindly as Nolan did, and it was all wasted on him.
Unleashing Nolan on the Buddhist religion would be tantamount to nuking Mecca.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

niggaphil

Nolan's Cum Glass was broke while he was “cleaning” it :smugselen:

with his stupid-arse wise knowledge, He is asking for refund?

Capture.PNG

No shit Nolan, water was wet?

Capture2.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Asking for a hug as usual
Capture3..PNG

Edit:
View attachment 62415
Gura Chink Discord asked him why he was not moving out, his reply:
Capture5.PNG

Come on, you can't even handle a glass for fuck sake, and ask for a $20/hr burger flipping job? :smugselen:

Attachments

• Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Awoogers

fortnitesmasherX

Top Bottom