"I thought she said 'DENMA'(Vibrator)... that is sekushawl... good!"Haachama

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Idk why these tards are lugging wood around (Do they still use wood stoves/heating in ohio?),
It's not unusual in many parts of the US to still have wood stoves and fireplaces to assist with the cold in Winter. And as a precaution if the elecricity/gas goes out.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nolan is so fucking sure he can make it on his own, he's the stereotypical millennial/gen Z fag who can't cope with reality and has mental breakdowns over every petty thing.
no he aint, he wrote in the second message that his dad "not throwing them out of the house to starve" kinda implies that if he gets out of his dads house hes pretty much going to bum it, and probably die cause hes diabetic and trash cans usually dont have gluten/sugar free options.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeesh, honestly reading about Nolan's home life depresses me. I was never the most fortunate person growing up and I had my issues (like we all do) but at least I always got along well with my parents and I have some innate respect for them even if they aren't the greatest people. My mother in particular would break my face in two if I ever dared to swear at her, she'd have thrown Nolan out of the house already if he were her son, I can't begin to express how much patience his parents have dealing with this shit.

Nolan is so fucking sure he can make it on his own, he's the stereotypical millennial/gen Z fag who can't cope with reality and has mental breakdowns over every petty thing. I bet if he went into a communal home they'd kick him out for being a whiny bitch or a maladjusted weirdo. Motherfucker doesn't realize how much shit his parents have had to go through to raise one troon son, a daugter who killed herself and this violent mongoloid of a fucking autist, I think there's a good reason why his mom drinks.

Idk why these tards are lugging wood around (Do they still use wood stoves/heating in ohio?), but yeah, when someone tells you to do something it usually means do it now. The chair thing is weird because Nolan obviously twists the truth around, but maybe the dad is also kinda schizo idk, this shit IS genetic after all, not that it helps Nolan's case at all.

And finally LEARN TO USE FUCKING PARAGRAPHS NOLAN YOU RETARDED APE.
Yeah, it feels shitty hearing about his family life but then realizing how long Nolan has been such a piece of shit and what his parents have gone through, it's amazing they haven't kicked him out. So now he's physically assaulted both his parents, his sister, an elderly man at a nursing home, and attempted to hit his brother but his brother had quicker startup frames. The only immediately family member he hasn't attacked is his oldest brother but that's just because he hasn't posted anything about attempting that. He very well may have tried and got folded instantly.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If Nolan gets a 20 dollar per hour job I'm going to shoot up a Minecraft in Walmart

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If Nolan gets a 20 dollar per hour job I'm going to shoot up a Minecraft in Walmart
The US economy is in the shitter but $20 an hour for unskilled and autistic labor incredibly generous. And he's not going to be able to hold it down for a week.

I swear we need to have some kind of mandatory Amish Camp for people like Nolan. Do actual work and detox from the phone or just wander into the woods and die.

Early Adopter
Amish Camp
the world is not ready for the amish Nolan! His sense of self importance is going to go off the charts! He will think he deserves a spot in heaven for sweeping the floor once a day!

niggaphil

If daniel larson can survived in the wild without work, i am sure Nolan could do it as well :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wake up babe, new Crush Family domestic situation just dropped.
419980280-1064669394680590-6378416452173527284-n.png
@Scoots - I'm just a nobody on the internet, but my suggestion would be to encourage Nolan to consider a group home. If that isn't an option, there could be respite care options, which is temporary care for Nolan that give his parents and brother a break. I'm not sure what government or private services are available where Nolan lives or what Nolan or Nolan's family are interested in.

The advantage of a group home, for Nolan, is that he would be around people who are similar to him in terms of behaviour and ability (he might be able to make some friends), the staff there have training and experience dealing with people with difficult behaviours, and there are less expectations placed upon Nolan and staff will be able to help Nolan do things he can't do properly. Being in a group home doesn't preclude him from being in the sort of disability job that his father wants him to get, either. Overall, it definitely sounds like Nolan would benefit from this, (it sounds like the rest of the family would too).

Respite care is shorter term stuff, but can be a lot easier to arrange. There will be someone trained taking care of Nolan from anywhere like an afternoon or evening, to a few days, maybe longer. Not sure of the specific limits in Ohio. This allows the family to do their own thing and have a break from Nolan without worrying about Nolan's safety and welfare. Again, not sure what services are available in his area though, but no doubt this is something his family could look into if a group care home is not an option or will take a long time to set up and they want that shorter-term break. There might be free or subsidized government services for respite care too.

Hopefully this might give a few ideas if you want to pass this onto Nolan. It's hard to say more without knowing more about his personal situation or what sort of services are available in, and his family are far better-placed to do further research anyway.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@Scoots - I'm just a nobody on the internet, but my suggestion would be to encourage Nolan to consider a group home. If that isn't an option, there could be respite care options, which is temporary care for Nolan that give his parents and brother a break. I'm not sure what government or private services are available where Nolan lives or what Nolan or Nolan's family are interested in.

The advantage of a group home, for Nolan, is that he would be around people who are similar to him in terms of behaviour and ability (he might be able to make some friends), the staff there have training and experience dealing with people with difficult behaviours, and there are less expectations placed upon Nolan and staff will be able to help Nolan do things he can't do properly. Being in a group home doesn't preclude him from being in the sort of disability job that his father wants him to get, either. Overall, it definitely sounds like Nolan would benefit from this, (it sounds like the rest of the family would too).

Respite care is shorter term stuff, but can be a lot easier to arrange. There will be someone trained taking care of Nolan from anywhere like an afternoon or evening, to a few days, maybe longer. Not sure of the specific limits in Ohio. This allows the family to do their own thing and have a break from Nolan without worrying about Nolan's safety and welfare. Again, not sure what services are available in his area though, but no doubt this is something his family could look into if a group care home is not an option or will take a long time to set up and they want that shorter-term break. There might be free or subsidized government services for respite care too.

Hopefully this might give a few ideas if you want to pass this onto Nolan. It's hard to say more without knowing more about his personal situation or what sort of services are available in, and his family are far better-placed to do further research anyway.
On top of this he needs a full detox from the internet. I'm talking multiple months, no access unless highly supervised and only specific sites like absolute necessities. The majority of his behavior stems from his complete inability to control himself with internet related things, and he's constantly evading fixing himself by seeking validation from strangers who are either only fed a editorialized version of events or are too afraid to tell him what he really needs to do to fix himself and only provide positive affirmations.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
On top of this he needs a full detox from the internet. I'm talking multiple months, no access unless highly supervised and only specific sites like absolute necessities. The majority of his behavior stems from his complete inability to control himself with internet related things, and he's constantly evading fixing himself by seeking validation from strangers who are either only fed a editorialized version of events or are too afraid to tell him what he really needs to do to fix himself and only provide positive affirmations.
That sounds good and all, but restricting someone's access to something is really hard to do, in a legal sense. Especially if there is not a clear and pressing danger to that person from that action. Not sure of the specific laws in the US on this, but I doubt someone in charge of Nolan's care can tell Nolan he can't have the internet because they don't think it's good for him. Retards also have rights when acting within the law, even if you think the decisions they are making are bad ones.

niggaphil

I mean, does it fixed CWC? :smugselen:

I don't think it would work on nolan thought....

Early Adopter
He needs Daigo as a handler tho. To parry Nolans super.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This reminded me of Drachenlord, motherfucker chose to be a lolcow over having his life fixed by the government.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Nah fam, all your suggestions are whack. This is what Nolan truly needs to help fix his tardism:

Just a few days of using that and he'll be bright as a button!

niggaphil

Nah fam, all your suggestions are whack. This is what Nolan truly needs to help fix his tardism:

Just a few days of using that and he'll be bright as a button!
Are you sure he wont get addicted to pony sex, and later would like to try the real pony? :smugselen:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Are you sure he wont get addicted to pony sex, and later would like to try the real pony? :smugselen:
At least he'll find his true calling in life: being a pony breeder :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
People like Nolan only get radicalized further, they never get better. Even with a change of environment, you can only expect him to continue to spiral downward as he gains more freedom to selfishly act out.

Getting the freedom to do as he wants will only make him worse.

fortnitesmasherX

It seems the consensus here is that Nolan doesn't deserve freedom, and I happen to think that there's something to that.

His hands and feet should be amputated, being replaced with horse hooves, so he can become productive. His face will be muzzled so that he can't distract himself by talking.

Nolan can live his life as a beast-of-burden. Using his immense strength to haul carts of wood day-after-day, with the only things offered as rewards being food and new Gura merch.

I think this will lead him to a more peaceful existence.

niggaphil

Wake up babe, new Crush Family domestic situation just dropped.
419980280-1064669394680590-6378416452173527284-n.png
Just need to add extra information. Nolan also posted something in 14th Jan before this incident happened:

Capture.PNG

Top Bottom