"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

Real question is what's his alt's name? He doesn't have the IQ to know how to boot up VPN, he should be pretty blatant.
It takes ZERO effort to hide yourself with TOR with Brave. I know we call him retarded but he's shown to ban evade on discord servers before and enough people here talk about how easy it is to use TOR with Brave here that he should have at least picked that up by osmosis.

Topo Chico

It takes ZERO effort to hide yourself with TOR with Brave.
That nigga eats pounds of sugar while diabetic and forgets his fucking meds on vacation.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That nigga eats pounds of sugar while diabetic and forgets his fucking meds on vacation.
Autists are like pets, incredibly smart when they care about something, but REALLY fucking stupid when it actually matters.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He has admitted to ban evading on discords before in one of his blogposts. Either the mods there are super lazy to not notice or he's managed to scramble together the 3 brain cells it takes to install Brave.

Topo Chico

He has admitted to ban evading on discords before in one of his blogposts. Either the mods there are super lazy to not notice or he's managed to scramble together the 3 brain cells it takes to install Brave.
Either way I love your optimism about The King
Autists are like pets, incredibly smart when they care about something, but REALLY fucking stupid when it actually matters.
Dog gets stuck in their blanket but can push a chair to climb on the counter to steal bread. Pets are wonderful and it’s why The King should be unbanned

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Either way I love your optimism about The King

Dog gets stuck in their blanket but can push a chair to climb on the counter to steal bread. Pets are wonderful and it’s while The King should be unbanned
My family cats learned to eat from the dinner table, they specifically target my dad who feeds them, motherfuckers know when everyone stopped eating because THAT'S when they go to their pellet food.

Stunned But Dumb

He can't quit us bros
image.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Rereading her obituary again, it stands out that there's repeat mentions of his sister's intent to make Special Education (Nolan) her professional career.

View attachment 60995

Imagine how much this retarded fag contributed to the depression of seemingly one of his biggest advocates. I don't blame the parents for how they act towards and manage to deal with Nolan.

Also, go look at how cute she was and how normal she seems and then look at Nolan. He's essentially the polar opposite of his sister in every good metric. The sister looks like any decent girl you could know and even love. I've known, been friendly with, and even dated girls she looks like.

Basically what I'm getting at here is her passing is a tragedy.

The wrong one died.
stop getting parasocial with a corspe.
Do we know what this is about? I honestly despise the people who (((hug))) him more than Nolan. Actually I don't even despise Nolan, he's just a moronic autist, but these fucking people who enable him are the true fucking problem with society.
Because people generally want to be kind to each other or they want to inspect his backside take your pick.
The ball is on your court scoots. Finish the job. Kill him. LEAK EVERYTHING :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
scoots has shared stuff before when it's noteworthy enough to mention. Unless you want 500 pages of LOL LMAO suggest leaving it to scoots discretion.
Two variants of this happening:
1) he will sperg about ukraine and get banned
2) he will sperg about nina and get banned
3:they sell him some "legal" merchandise and hes never seen again unless you count a rather pricey kidney.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he was on the homeland during a point when a huge ass chunk of people couldn't manage between the need to use TOR and a lot of people forgetting passwords/getting emails locked with the issues. Hell him spouting about TVA and name dropping the place during that time led a number of people to it. The man refuses to be held back from spam posting his comments across 9 different servers, sites, and applications damn it!

Y'know, except when his dad turns the Internet off anyway. But by golly will you hear about that too when he gets back! But yeah TOR itself I don't think is really an issue for him.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
(remembers it as the six degrees of Kevin Bacon)

:urtearingmeapart:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Maybe he should've been closer to Epstein...
But then who would power the bedside lamp on Riku's yacht? Only Riku Tazumi had the vision to take the broken brain Nijifans like Nolan and slave them to a wheel, their head locked in place so they can only stare at a Vox mousepad with a noticable bulge and chase after it, for all eternity.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
scoots has shared stuff before when it's noteworthy enough to mention. Unless you want 500 pages of LOL LMAO suggest leaving it to scoots discretion.
Case in point
Disclaimer this is not a defense of Nolan just an explanation of his claimed mindset regarding this

First off as far as I know he does not have a TVA alt the reason I know that is that he has flirted with the idea a repeated amount of times to me and I told him it was not a good idea and would prove himself to be a liar

This was his response

Soon after that we had a big fight about the intent of this thread and I told him that for our friendship's health the thread should be off limits in our conversations (hence the vent post about his friend (me) telling him to interact with me in the group instead) I'm not sharing it it's not worth sharing

He seemed to understand the way he was treating me when he fought my advice. He apologized

and apparently cried over the realization of how shitty he treated me, and decided it was best to cut off from TVA entirely

Since then he has not talked to me about TVA and I hope it lasts. Glad to see him post his apparent TVA sobriety

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Case in point

Disclaimer this is not a defense of Nolan just an explanation of his claimed mindset regarding this

First off as far as I know he does not have a TVA alt the reason I know that is that he has flirted with the idea a repeated amount of times to me and I told him it was not a good idea and would prove himself to be a liar

This was his response

Soon after that we had a big fight about the intent of this thread and I told him that for our friendship's health the thread should be off limits in our conversations (hence the vent post about his friend (me) telling him to interact with me in the group instead) I'm not sharing it it's not worth sharing

He seemed to understand the way he was treating me when he fought my advice. He apologized

and apparently cried over the realization of how shitty he treated me, and decided it was best to cut off from TVA entirely

Since then he has not talked to me about TVA and I hope it lasts. Glad to see him post his apparent TVA sobriety
I honestly admire your endless supply of patience in interacting with this dude. He will come back to the asylum, this place is getting more and more popular and more drama is starting to get broken here, Nolan is a dramafag and won't be able to resist.

I await the day he drives you away too, but for the moment I wish you the best in sacrificing your mental health for this guy you don't even know.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I honestly admire your endless supply of patience in interacting with this dude. He will come back to the asylum, this place is getting more and more popular and more drama is starting to get broken here, Nolan is a dramafag and won't be able to resist.

I await the day he drives you away too, but for the moment I wish you the best in sacrificing your mental health for this guy you don't even know.
He'll get his fill of that in the group via my screenshots of the general the important part is that he stops ego searching himself here that's what matters

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He'll get his fill of that in the group via my screenshots of the general the important part is that he stops ego searching himself here that's what matters
But how does he ego search without an alt? This part of the forum is invisible to non-members.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

IdenticalPlateaus

1705116624623.png

Nice to see Nolan still hasn't developed any self awareness. The things that damage him most are always his own words, a true lolcow.
I wonder if anyone has read this thread more than Nolan has?

Top Bottom