"Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"Shirakami Fubuki

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Screenshot-20240109-090753.png

:NOWWELAUGH:
Five years from now, will he still be getting banned from Chinese Discords or will he have moved on to Russian Discords? Or some other language.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Do you know which chink discord? I would want to know what shit Nolan is trying to fuck with the mods :smugselen:

Edit:
Just checked fuwamoco discord, looks like he got some money to spend on Gura merch
View attachment 61312

Also, he tried to used the chinese translation in the fuwamoco discord due to his dumbass in speaking english with chink, and tried to pick a fight with the mods, and got banned in other chink server
View attachment 61313
I'm not in a position to dig right now, unfortunately.

Edit - here's the Pony post for what happened.
image.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Five years from now, will he still be getting banned from Chinese Discords or will he have moved on to Russian Discords? Or some other language.
At some point he'll end up in Thai and Nahuatl servers.

@Spics, do you still practice human sacrifice?

niggaphil

Due to my autism in searching which Discord banned Nolan, I found this gem in chink Gura discord. Just reserved as backup
Any good video backup site to use instead of youtube?

Capture3.PNG

Edit: God Damn, The Gura Chink Discord is a god damn gold mine, found something in there, and happened during Christmas:
Capture00.PNG

Capture01.PNG

Capture02.PNG

Capture03.PNG

Capture04.PNG

Some other random interesting info after @Jambalaya wrote the Nolan info:
Capture05.PNG

Capture06.PNG

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Due to my autism in searching which Discord banned Nolan, I found this gem in chink Gura discord. Just reserved as backup
Any good video backup site to use instead of youtube?

View attachment 61315

Edit: God Damn, The Gura Chink Discord is a god damn gold mine, found something in there, and happened during Christmas:
View attachment 61316
View attachment 61317
View attachment 61318
View attachment 61319
View attachment 61320

Some other random interesting info after @Jambalaya wrote the Nolan info:
View attachment 61321
View attachment 61322
Make a throwaway Rumble account is what I do.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not in a position to dig right now, unfortunately.

Edit - here's the Pony post for what happened.
image.png
Yeah he definitely, totally, absolutely saw Niji's collapse even as he was fellating the corpo whilst they graduated mysta and the hag. He really is like fucking nousagi isn't he? He keeps defending shit until he sees that it's not popular to do so anymore so he switches sides like a snake and pretends he always knew.
"My mom's biological brother's son" isn't that just your cousin? Also confirmed Nolan has a mutt in the family and enjoys monkey music, disgusting.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It is not one of the EN girls. But knowing Nolan he is probably in every single chink server of the JP/ID gitls. He's also in the chink holostars servers.

Stunned But Dumb

So like... he missed the karaoke because he was busy with the merch he got? Legitimately how? At least when he missed a karaoke because he was to busy writing a post about how he was missing the karaoke it made sense as to how it occurred, but what could he have been doing with the merch that not only distracted him from listening to the music but also took over an hour+ (karaokes are usually 1.5 to 2 hours ish) so that he missed it? Is my reading comprehension shot, because I really want to know.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So like... he missed the karaoke because he was busy with the merch he got? Legitimately how? At least when he missed a karaoke because he was to busy writing a post about how he was missing the karaoke it made sense as to how it occurred, but what could he have been doing with the merch that not only distracted him from listening to the music but also took over an hour+ (karaokes are usually 1.5 to 2 hours ish) so that he missed it? Is my reading comprehension shot, because I really want to know.
He was marking the merch kestraline style.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Autism.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Two variants of this happening:
1) he will sperg about ukraine and get banned
2) he will sperg about nina and get banned
3. He will become tankie Nolan and learn apologist rhetoric for the motherland.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Nolan gets groomed to join the war let's go!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan gets groomed to join the war let's go!
This wasn't what I was imagining when Total Retard War was announced, but I dig it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

He can't quit us bros
image.png
>inadvertently reveals he's been snooping the entire time since he's been banned.
If I’m banned, I’m gone. If I’m locked into my own thread, I’m gone.
Nolan really can't stop himself from self-reporting, can't he?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He can't quit us bros
image.png
Jesus christ how sad do you have to be, Idk about you guys but when I quit a place or I get chased out that's usually it, I just cut it off forever and go on with other things to take my mind off of it. Nolan, if you're reading this, and, you probably are: GET A JOB YOU AUTISTIC RETARD.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>inadvertently reveals he's been snooping the entire time since he's been banned.

Nolan really can't stop himself from self-reporting, can't he?
Just keeps proving me more and more right that time I clocked him as a pathological liar.
I think this absolutely needs to be emphasized here. @Scoots, when you defend Nolan you're not making Nolan look good. You're making yourself look worse.

Think about it this way - lets say you defend Nolan regarding this point and its chalked up to 'normal sibling squabbling". Cool. Then how about the incident where he admitted to smacking around his sister because he falsely thought she looked at his browser history? How in any way is that deserving of being escalated to violence? Or where he admitted to getting physical 2-3 (at last count) times with his brother?

And look, I agree. We have no way of knowing the 'truth' of these circumstances. But we don't have to. Because we see how he describes his interactions with US on these other places and can observe how skewed those stories end up being. We have everything documented here. We haven't deleted any of his posts. He has no way to hide any of it. And if we can see the absolutely blatant editorialization of his actions here to hide or remove all his culpability and place it all on mean old trolls just picking on innocent Nolan......why should we think that ANY of his previous stories have any merit? Theres a term for this - it's called "The Unreliable Narrator."

Now Scoots. I want to emphasize, I like you. I think you're a valuable member of the forum. I like your posts, I like your clipping for Airi. But trying to defend Nolan when he is an OBVIOUS unreliable narrator is not in your best interest. I'd politely ask you, on a user level and not at all staff level, to remove yourself from the situation and not try to play PR for someone who is a demonstrated compulsive liar.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Real question is what's his alt's name? He doesn't have the IQ to know how to boot up VPN, he should be pretty blatant.

Top Bottom