"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 61504
Nice to see Nolan still hasn't developed any self awareness. The things that damage him most are always his own words, a true lolcow.
I wonder if anyone has read this thread more than Nolan has?
If he doesn't have an alt-account then he's never read it. This thread was made after the trial.

IdenticalPlateaus

If he doesn't have an alt-account then he's never read it. This thread was made after the trial.
Well I guess that settles it. Nolan would never lie or misrepresent something!

:crushface:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is he still hanging around in spaceballs I mean spacebattles?
edit: Oh yeah he fucking is... honestly his interactions there are pretty fucking sad, he just spams links like everyone else and barely has any conversations, what a boring fucking site.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is he still hanging around in spaceballs I mean spacebattles?
edit: Oh yeah he fucking is... honestly his interactions there are pretty fucking sad, he just spams links like everyone else and barely has any conversations, what a boring fucking site.
Yeah... i lost pretty much all interest in him since all i see from him is just LMAOING on every discord server, sharing endless links on space battles and arguing in the void on twitter.

I was curious about his messenger/facebook stuff so it took me 30 sec to found his facebook account. Nothing to see in it. His only facebook friend is scoots. But i told scoots to private his shit and to tell Nolan to private his friendlist since i have no interest in scoots getting doxed(again).

Here is the facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095200006595&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah... i lost pretty much all interest in him since all i see from him is just LMAOING on every discord server, sharing endless links on space battles and arguing in the void on twitter.

I was curious about his messenger/facebook stuff so it took me 30 sec to found his facebook account. Nothing to see in it. His only facebook friend is scoots. But i told scoots to private his shit and to tell Nolan to private his friendlist since i have no interest in scoots getting doxed(again).

Here is the facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095200006595&mibextid=ZbWKwL
He made the Facebook to stay in contact with me so it makes sense I'm the only thing there

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
the thing i don't understand is why FACEBOOK of all the places you two could keep in touch. Sorry if this is a tangent this has been bugging me for a while.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
the thing i don't understand is why FACEBOOK of all the places you two could keep in touch. Sorry if this is a tangent this has been bugging me for a while.
When he somehow gets banned from there what does he try next? MySpace? Carrier pigeons? Snail mail?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When he somehow gets banned from there what does he try next? MySpace? Carrier pigeons? Snail mail?
Smoke signals. Three rings and two puffs means "LMAAOOOOOOO"

niggaphil

Tumblr. Looks like Tumblr is revived by Flayon and Rin due to their streaming. It would be funny to see him get banned in Tumblr :smugselen:

httn

Hag enthusiast
ham radio. He can endlessly fill up a frequency with live reacting to a stream. If the conditions are right astronauts on the ISS will be able to hear him LMAOOO.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
For years I have used Facebook messenger and messenger groups to stay in contact with family, and friends. For as shitty as the app can be the best part of it is the bubble feature where when someone messages me the bubble pops up and stays there until I get rid of it/or click it and open the message ,and it does not expire like a push notification. This way I will hardly ever miss a message unlike say discord, it's also great for multitasking because the bubble will open over whatever am I doing without interruption

For example My immediate family has a group chat where we contact each other for food orders and the like

I also have one for political discussion with friends, and one for vtuber talk with friends of course among others

Other than Facebook messenger the only social media messenger I use is discord and only very rarely because I forget to check it for messages

Well that and teams for work

So the short answer is it's the easiest text app to keep in contact with everyone I want to

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For years I have used Facebook messenger and messenger groups to stay in contact with family, and friends. For as shitty as the app can be the best part of it is the bubble feature where when someone messages me the bubble pops up and stays there until I get rid of it/or click it and open the message ,and it does not expire like a push notification. This way I will hardly ever miss a message unlike say discord, it's also great for multitasking because the bubble will open over whatever am I doing without interruption

For example My immediate family has a group chat where we contact each other for food orders and the like

I also have one for political discussion with friends, and friends for vtuber talk of course among others

Other than Facebook messenger the only social media messenger I use is discord and only very rarely because I forget to check it for messages

Well that and teams for work

So the short answer is it's the easiest text app to keep in contact with everyone I want to
>Political discussion
:calivomit:

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine Nolan has political discussion with you in facebook chat. That gonna be a disasters :smugselen:
It's gonna be like most people discussing politics (Option B) aka "Knows nothing but will argue to the death about subjects he barely understands, understanding of the world is childishly simplistic and hopelessly optimistic". But at least it's not (Option A) "Knows politics but will instantly belittle you unless you're as knowledgeable or on the same side, pompous and passive-aggresive".

I don't get why people like discussing politics online, it's never interesting and you're either screamed at, talked down to, ignored or circlejerking if you agree with someone. I take the same stance as I do with religion: No. Thanks.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's gonna be like most people discussing politics (Option B) aka "Knows nothing but will argue to the death about subjects he barely understands, understanding of the world is childishly simplistic and hopelessly optimistic". But at least it's not (Option A) "Knows politics but will instantly belittle you unless you're as knowledgeable or on the same side, pompous and passive-aggresive".

I don't get why people like discussing politics online, it's never interesting and you're either screamed at, talked down to, ignored or circlejerking if you agree with someone. I take the same stance as I do with religion: No. Thanks.
They don't "like it" unless they are extra deluded it's I believe X if you don't also believe X you are the enemy and since you can't kill people over that anymore best just to scream at them till realizing how fruitless that is and declaring yourself the victor having convinced no one who didn't already believe in you.

sane rational debate only exists when two parties agree to keep an open mind welcome to the internet where everyone knows better then you.

TLDR:idiots like screaming at other idiots.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Imagine Nolan has political discussion with you in facebook chat. That gonna be a disasters :smugselen:
Nolan is NOT in my political chat I'm not insane

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wake up babe, new Crush Family domestic situation just dropped.
419980280-1064669394680590-6378416452173527284-n.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeesh, honestly reading about Nolan's home life depresses me. I was never the most fortunate person growing up and I had my issues (like we all do) but at least I always got along well with my parents and I have some innate respect for them even if they aren't the greatest people. My mother in particular would break my face in two if I ever dared to swear at her, she'd have thrown Nolan out of the house already if he were her son, I can't begin to express how much patience his parents have dealing with this shit.

Nolan is so fucking sure he can make it on his own, he's the stereotypical millennial/gen Z fag who can't cope with reality and has mental breakdowns over every petty thing. I bet if he went into a communal home they'd kick him out for being a whiny bitch or a maladjusted weirdo. Motherfucker doesn't realize how much shit his parents have had to go through to raise one troon son, a daugter who killed herself and this violent mongoloid of a fucking autist, I think there's a good reason why his mom drinks.

Idk why these tards are lugging wood around (Do they still use wood stoves/heating in ohio?), but yeah, when someone tells you to do something it usually means do it now. The chair thing is weird because Nolan obviously twists the truth around, but maybe the dad is also kinda schizo idk, this shit IS genetic after all, not that it helps Nolan's case at all.

And finally LEARN TO USE FUCKING PARAGRAPHS NOLAN YOU RETARDED APE.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
"Oh woe is me, I'm an autistic fucktard with a victim complex. Everyone's ganging up on me because they are all assholes even though I treat everyone like shit and I don't get the mental help I need."

Fuck Nolan, fuck him and his whole situation. I am absolutely fed up with all his ramblings and shit from his life. Fuck him, I hope he becomes homeless and die in a ditch somewhere holding his merch. His family did all that he could do to help him but nope, he's a fucking lost cause. A rabid dog has a better chance of getting its life together than Nolan. God, what a shithead.

Top Bottom