"There's introvert, there's extrovert, but here's Zura being per-vert"Miyu Ottavia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Also I do not follow Crush's Twitter I may view the guy as a friend but that doesn't mean I want to see his pointless fights all over my timeline
Can you really be someone's friend if you don't know their views on the Israeli conflict?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Can you really be someone's friend if you don't know their views on the Israeli conflict?
I'm a very America first kinda man I couldn't give two shits about the Israeli or Ukrainian conflicts

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

fortnitesmasherX

I demand to know your exact stance on foreign policy!
Ok, here's my stance on the Israeli conflict.

*I quickly open Twitter and frantically scroll through my follows. I can't help but smile as my eyes catch sight of my favorite person, my Kami Oshi, @_Crush_2. I always feel better whenever I see his blue pony PFP OC. I scroll through responses, desperate for anything to quote tweet. It's not long before I scroll to another one of Nolan's banger insights. Of course, Nolan has been working tirelessly, preforming the service of commentating on the most recent brutal tragedy, and today is no exception. "brown people are people too." He says, and I gaze in amazement at his most recent witty remark. I quote tweet @CalciumAnimal @_Crush_2's thoughts, which are now my thoughts, as they are often in sync with Nolan, and call it a day.*

Satisfied?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Also Nolan has an active alt Twitter out there

Nolan is also now browsing Holo doujins

1697747106447.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Also Nolan has an active alt Twitter out there

I feel like with nolan we have managed to capture a regular brainrotted normalfag and we now observe him from our deck above of his enclosure jurassic park style.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Topo Chico

> the jellyposting wasn't ironic
This is the exact reason why I told him to kill himself.

There’s a reason he’s a chumbud

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is the exact reason why I told him to kill himself.
d-did he jerk it to Phase Connect's Jelly or was he just pedo-posting in her chat....

Topo Chico

d-did he jerk it to Phase Connect's Jelly or was he just pedo-posting in her chat....
He was doing it here (c*nny uoh posting) in the debut thread and in the phase discord, he claimed it was irony when confronted
I think he was also doing it in her live chat, could be wrong on that part. He did throw a colossal spergout both times when people gave him shit for it.
Ahh I typically don’t read stream chats, but he does have a history of copy + pasting from their chats to discord.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He was doing it here in the debut thread and in the phase discord, he claimed it was irony when confronted
I think he was also doing it in her live chat, could be wrong on that part. He did throw a colossal spergout both times when people gave him shit for it.

Awoogers

i am going to actually fucking skin him alive

Topo Chico

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I feel like with nolan we have managed to capture a regular brainrotted normalfag and we now observe him from our deck above of his enclosure jurassic park style.
Like I said earlier, we're all going to get Ph.D's documenting his adventures in the wild. We're all the scientists that just said "what if we release this crazy specimen into the wild?" and let the intrusive thoughts win.

Now everyone watches him with pure bewilderment and joy to see they're not as fucked as he is after being told how to course correct.

God's Strongest Dragoon

A least a dozen people on this site have told him to kill himself but when I told him to kill himself on the off chance his loli-posting goes too far, he kept trying to shame me for telling him that. It's very concerning if you combine this with how he instantly thought about the rape part about CWC when he was compared to him for being a lolcow.

Awoogers

A least a dozen people on this site have told him to kill himself but when I told him to kill himself on the off chance his loli-posting goes too far, he kept trying to shame me for telling him that. It's very concerning if you combine this with how he instantly thought about the rape part about CWC when he was compared to him for being a lolcow.
i dont want to think of the implications but if you are thinking of what im thinking

we are probably spot on

and thats horrifying

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I feel vindicated for calling him out back then, but also disgusted that I was right on the money :calivomit:

Top Bottom