"Hug me Ina. Hug me purisu Ina!"Hoshimachi Suisei

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Havent done my Nolan discord reps in a while. Might be a big post or not depends on what i find.

Nolan getting trolled by the chinks in the gura discord. Can you tell the time?

Screenshot_20231020-125226_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231020-124315_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20231020-124353_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20231020-124429_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231020-125153_Discord.jpg

He did the same thing in fwmc discord. And got called out.
Screenshot_20231020-130558_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231020-130829_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231020-131533_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20231020-130347_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231020-132122_Discord.jpg

Interesting facts that i didnt screenshot because its typical nolanism
• He live chatted for Elira's outfit reveal on at least 5 chinese hololive discord. Same for the ehtyria birthday. ( i really dont understand why hes liveposting about niji EN talents in a chinese hololive discord)
• He called Irys his wife during during her outfit reveal. Also mentionned that he would love that his glasses would fit him as well as Irys's glasses.
Screenshot_20231020-133532_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231020-134818_Discord.jpg
• A lot of YAAAS KWEEEEN. Including some YAAAS KING ( he live posted during Flayon's karaoke on the Calli chink discord )
Screenshot_20231020-135331_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231020-135358_Discord.jpg
• There is more but my head hurt from reading all of his discord autism.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231020-124315_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020-124315_Discord.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20231020-130347_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020-130347_Discord.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20231020-124353_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020-124353_Discord.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 18

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>He is drunk and you are drunk too.

I'm not sure if he's actually being trolled or the people on these servers don't understand English very well, but that's funny as hell. I'd like to think it's a combination of both.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I'm not sure if he's actually being trolled or the people on these servers don't understand English very well, but that's funny as hell. I'd like to think it's a combination of both.
I like to believe they are becoming aware about what kind of character Nolan is. And i also like to believe they're getting annoyed with him :magnicope:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

even if most of them don't speak English he does and it sticks out like a sore thumb only the willfully ignorant will miss it.

Also from what i understand about Chinese "chatrooms" I garantee there is at least 5 more talking about the English shitter in their midst this is the equivalent of a tourist asking about winnie the pooh directly face to face.

No tact no subtlety Hiroshima was less noticeable and killed fewer people.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Havent done my Nolan discord reps in a while. Might be a big post or not depends on what i find.

Nolan getting trolled by the chinks in the gura discord. Can you tell the time?

He did the same thing in fwmc discord. And got called out.

Interesting facts that i didnt screenshot because its typical nolanism
• He live chatted for Elira's outfit reveal on at least 5 chinese hololive discord. Same for the ehtyria birthday. ( i really dont understand why hes liveposting about niji EN talents in a chinese hololive discord)
• He called Irys his wife during during her outfit reveal. Also mentionned that he would love that his glasses would fit him as well as Irys's glasses.
• A lot of YAAAS KWEEEEN. Including some YAAAS KING ( he live posted during Flayon's karaoke on the Calli chink discord )
• There is more but my head hurt from reading all of his discord autism.
Anyone who says the "yass kween slay" shit unironically deserves to be kicked in the face. Nolan may be the cringiest human alive.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Anyone who says the "yass kween slay" shit unironically deserves to be kicked in the face. Nolan may be the cringiest human alive.
YASSSSSSSSS QWEEN SLAYYY YASSSSSS

Kill me now.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
One child dead, one child retarded.

No idea why his dad would end up reaching for the bottle. Everything seems fine.

Topo Chico

One child dead, one child retarded.

No idea why his dad would end up reaching for the bottle. Everything seems fine.
This isn’t the first time he’s talked about his dad drinking, but I really doubt it’s as bad as he claims. There ain’t the most to do out in Ohio besides drink and watch sports. His dad seems like more of a bro based on his LinkedIn posts he’s been tagged in versus Nolans turbo online behavior. Imagine you’re trying to chill when a whining sperglet comes at you begging for money or to turn the Internet on while you’re just trying to watch the game. I’d be stern at him too and it wouldn’t be the bottle making me speak in that way, ha.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This isn’t the first time he’s talked about his dad drinking, but I really doubt it’s as bad as he claims. There ain’t the most to do out in Ohio besides drink and watch sports. His dad seems like more of a bro based on his LinkedIn posts he’s been tagged in versus Nolans turbo online behavior. Imagine you’re trying to chill when a whining sperglet comes at you begging for money or to turn the Internet on while you’re just trying to watch the game. I’d be stern at him too and it wouldn’t be the bottle making me speak in that way, ha.
Eh. If you're not family, you can miss alcoholism fairly easily. Whether Nolan is overdramatic is of course a different question.

Another factor is that alcoholism needn't be a case of drinking all the time. It can happen only occasionally, but instead of drinking at a party, it's depressed drinking, together with watching the old film's of one's youth, reminiscing about a time long since passed, while the person doing the drinking is himself not quite there anymore, yet the aura, if you will, of them getting lost in the alcohol is all over the house and drags everything and everyone down. The family can tell what's going on and that the person they remember isn't there anymore, replaced with an intoxicated shadow of his former self.

And then, of course, the littlest thing can set that person off.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only tolerable version I've seen

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Eh. If you're not family, you can miss alcoholism fairly easily. Whether Nolan is overdramatic is of course a different question.

Another factor is that alcoholism needn't be a case of drinking all the time. It can happen only occasionally, but instead of drinking at a party, it's depressed drinking, together with watching the old film's of one's youth, reminiscing about a time long since passed, while the person doing the drinking is himself not quite there anymore, yet the aura, if you will, of them getting lost in the alcohol is all over the house and drags everything and everyone down. The family can tell what's going on and that the person they remember isn't there anymore, replaced with an intoxicated shadow of his former self.

And then, of course, the littlest thing can set that person off.
Yeah ill actually go to bat for Nolan on this one. Even if hes not an actual Alchoholic even one or two drinks can radically change how a person behaves (or do nothing) even if it's not agry drinking theres

"sad drinking" as mentioned which just infects the whole AREA with depression the closest thing we will ever have to actual psychic super powers.

There is also "manic drinking" where they ignore good sense and boundaries normally set these drinkers will get up close to you start shouting grab and get physical they are not "angry" but anything you say to them flies over their head any time they hear you they seemingly decide to interoperate your words in an illogical way

Also Angry Drinking which most people are aware of so i won't bother.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nolan changed his discord name and pfp

Screenshot_20231021-075422_Discord.jpg

He almost got me :iryswooo:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Topo Chico

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What server is he sperging out on? Bonus points if its one of the Chinese ones.
Vshojo fan server. He is at the right place at least

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan changed his discord name and pfp

View attachment 51807

He almost got me :iryswooo:
Bro what are you on about? That's apple crush! Don't you know apple crush? He's got nothing to do with nolan, totally different person I swear.

Top Bottom