"You're one of those alphabet soup people aren't you"Lia Rinkou

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Screenshot_20231023-202134_Discord.jpg

He is either getting groomed by hardcore MLP fans, searching for his identity or trying to evade us. Which one?

Topo Chico

View attachment 52259

He is either getting groomed by hardcore MLP fans, searching for his identity or trying to evade us. Which one?
He’s been back to having lots of brony interactions on twitter, I suspect he’s rping (again) in a few brony discords

E: for reference

These are sandwiched between autistic takes on the sssniperwolf drama and being pro Palestine postings

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
View attachment 52259

Maybe i was wrong
Mister Crush never had any real chance of returning to the right path
Screenshot_20231023_213132_Brave.jpg
WHy didnt i kill him the moment ?
Why he larps as a Pony now?

Topo Chico

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 52259

You have to remember that he was a Pony fucker for many years. His history in that fandom goes back 6+ years. Probably just falling back in with that clique.
He’s been back to having lots of brony interactions on twitter, I suspect he’s rping (again) in a few brony discords

These are sandwiched between autistic takes on the sssniperwolf drama and being pro Palestine postings

racist-thats-racist.gif

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Am i really considering rewatching MLP (those 4 episodes specifically) just to see if i can use it to mock nolan?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You have to remember that he was a Pony fucker for many years. His history in that fandom goes back 6+ years. Probably just falling back in with that clique.

racist-thats-racist.gif

:nolanihopeyournotblack:

Motherfucker hates spike, oh NOW he fucked up.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah.. i just didnt expected him to fall back in the pony stage of his life. Not that hard at least

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah.. i just didnt expected him to fall back in the pony stage of his life. Not that hard at least
Brother, let me tell you. He wasnt an amateur at getting banned from Discords. He went semi-pro first in the MLP Discord Circuit. He even got lifetime banned from one twice. He never left that fandom.

niggaphil

I could imagine Nolan had this conversation with his father due to his autism, and get beaten up by his father badly :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brother, let me tell you. He wasnt an amateur at getting banned from Discords. He went semi-pro first in the MLP Discord Circuit. He even got lifetime banned from one twice. He never left that fandom.
Everything I've seen so far is that time is a flat circle for Nolan.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>My daughter is gone
>My son is obsessed with a little girl cartoon and role-plays said cartoon with other Internet weirdos
>He's also obsessed with screechy anime women on the Internet.
>He *cries*, *sobs*, and *lmaos* all day and night
>Gets in random Twitter arguments with other spergs, including in languages he doesn't even know
>Two forums of autists know who I am because of his poor opsec.
>And he wonders why I drink...
:depressedtako:

-Mr. Crush Sr. probably.

My condolences, sir.
:gurasemperfi:

Topo Chico

>My daughter is gone
>My son is obsessed with a little girl cartoon and role-plays said cartoon with other Internet weirdos
>Gets in random Twitter arguments with other spergs, including in languages he doesn't even know

-Mr. Crush Sr. probably.

My condolences, sir.
Don’t worry it’ll be three forums shortly :eyehearts:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

Motherfucker hates spike, oh NOW he fucked up.
not hard to hate spike when all his character focused episodes suck.

Dragon Quest: Nolan being a proud non german feels for spike trying to retrace his lineage only to be similarly cast out for being a sped and so hates this episode.

Rainbow Falls: Nolan being a proud compulsive liar Feels for Rainbow Dash as she refuses to stop digging the hole deeper and so hates this episode.

Princess Spike: Nolan convincing himself that all higher powers are out to get him specifically does not understand the concept of abuse of power and consequinces and so hates this episode

Applejack's Day Off: Nolan is offended by the Spa ponies accent.....ok i got nothing this episode is considered pretty mid by me and most people i know.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>My daughter is gone

-Mr. Crush Sr. probably.

My condolences, sir.
You know, thats very fucking sad. Its been 3 years. And looking at his parents profiles. They are still hurting a lot. Especially his mom. And you just have this retarded guy named Nolan having a bad mouth towards his parents online on every opportunity he gets just for pity points. He doesnt even consider how they feel because muh huh i cant miss this very important stream and thats the most important thing i have in my useless life.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
not hard to hate spike when all his character focused episodes suck.

Dragon Quest: Nolan being a proud non german feels for spike trying to retrace his lineage only to be similarly cast out for being a sped and so hates this episode.

Rainbow Falls: Nolan being a proud compulsive liar Feels for Rainbow Dash as she refuses to stop digging the hole deeper and so hates this episode.

Princess Spike: Nolan convincing himself that all higher powers are out to get him specifically does not understand the concept of abuse of power and consequinces and so hates this episode

Applejack's Day Off: Nolan is offended by the Spa ponies accent.....ok i got nothing this episode is considered pretty mid by me and most people i know.
Why do you know this?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You know, thats very fucking sad. Its been 3 years. And looking at his parents profiles. They are still hurting a lot. Especially his mom. And you just have this retarded guy named Nolan having a bad mouth towards his parents online on every opportunity he gets just for pity points. He doesnt even consider how they feel because muh huh i cant miss this very important stream and thats the most important thing i have in my useless life.
Damn, you took my joke and made it too real.

But seriously, you are right. I may crack jokes from time to time, but it is definitely sad what happened regarding her. I don't know the details besides what Nolan has shared (which is a lot), but I wouldn't wish anyone to have to go through this, even Nolan. But the way he shares his family's business as much as he does and completely shit talks his Dad to complete randoms is pretty shitty. He'll talk shit, and yet he's still living at his Dad's house, seemingly doing nothing to try and leave the place given his age.

Once again, my condolences Mr. Crush Sr.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The worst part is that his dad has straight up told him about it and Nolan ended up being annoyed with him for interrupting his stream watching. Nolan is disgustingly selfish and only views others in how they make him feel.

Top Bottom