"Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face"Ouro Kronii(as Nanashi Mumei)

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

Normal people:

1) Forms an opinion
2) Wonders whether this opinion is appropriate to express - right time, right place, right format, etc.
3) Expresses opinion

Nolan, however, always skips the second step because he is a retard incapable of understanding context, and because he is an attention whore and wants everyone to know his opinion, whether they want it or not.
A lot of times he skips the first part step too and just repeats someone else's opinion

fortnitesmasherX

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh, so he's like Proctor then?
Proctor does it because he's too lazy to read the whole thing. Nolan does it because he's an easily impressionable retard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Normal people:

1) Forms an opinion
2) Wonders whether this opinion is appropriate to express - right time, right place, right format, etc.
3) Expresses opinion
I don't think most people even act like this either, most people are more like:
1) Is told what to think by someone else
2) Decides if adopting said opinion benefits them in some way (material gain, social acceptance, short term goals)
3) Parrots it like gospel to everyone they meet
4) If checked or questioned on it blanks out and then does mental gymnastics to justify stance

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't think most people even act like this either, most people are more like:
1) Is told what to think by someone else
2) Decides if adopting said opinion benefits them in some way (material gain, social acceptance, short term goals)
3) Parrots it like gospel to everyone they meet
4) If checked or questioned on it blanks out and then does mental gymnastics to justify stance
this explains so much about you.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
this explains so much about you.
Why? Do you think I act in this way and I'm either not self aware enough or just so shameless that I would write it out like that?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why? Do you think I act in this way and I'm either not self aware enough or just so shameless that I would write it out like that?
More that as a whole it speaks to your pessimism.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
More that as a whole it speaks to your pessimism.
I actually agree, I am a cynical asshole, though if you ask me I'd call it "realism". I am self aware enough to realize people do not see it that way though.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I actually agree, I am a cynical asshole, though if you ask me I'd call it "realism". I am self aware enough to realize people do not see it that way though.
it's honestly not a bad trait sometimes it hits me in the face though.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nolan seems to be holding well in his new home within Spacebattles Forum's Vtuber thread. He hasn't really livepost much, although he keep doing the usual 'drop bunch of stream link without much care' style posting. Partly because some, if not most folks there tend to do just that with not much discussions ala usual TVA or homeland thread.

I do see him posting about the Sayu situation in Spacebattles's vtuber political/industry debate thread (only accessible for those who have an account) but I don't want to fill the post with just his screencap (and frankly I don't follow much about Sayu's current shenanigans for now). What I do know is that Nolan is still baffled that people there is hating on the dumb filipino Nousagi over the whole patreon thing.
1697472582707.png

Sadly I only looked at it after it was edited, but apparently when Nolan is giving the Darth Crater guy proof regarding the Sayu thing, he insulted the guy. He edited it because someone else told him 'dude, chill.'

1697472764178.png

And aside of that, he hasn't say much and he resumed his liveposting on another thread there. Guess he's able to keep his autism down there, while still being dumdum outside there. The fact that beyond the specific vtuber politic/industry thread, everyone just treat him as nobody probably suits him just fine so long he get likes.

Topo Chico

Maybe he reposted it in the "What's the downside again?" sense?
Well here he‘s replying to Irish white nationalist Kieth Woods criticizing Ben Shapiro for being Israel first.

Which runs counter to the dozen plus times he’s run interference in supporting Jews against chuds. At this point I can only conclude my boy Nolan… is retarded :nolancries:
That reply is sandwitched between normal Nolan behavior of simping/lusting after vtubers.
But Nolan’s likes are also odd.
1697476023289.png

If I were to try and put a simi-coherent argument in Nolan’s mouth it‘d go something like, “The newest Israeli conflict doesn’t affect me or my nation. I don’t want to financially support it and the Palestinians have a right to exist just as the Jews do. To the extent I care morally, the actions of Hamas are not overtly supported by Palestinians and the Israelis have been brutal, going over what is a proportion response and inflicting a high amount of civilian casualties.” But that’d give Nolan way too much credit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan seems to be holding well in his new home within Spacebattles Forum's Vtuber thread. He hasn't really livepost much, although he keep doing the usual 'drop bunch of stream link without much care' style posting. Partly because some, if not most folks there tend to do just that with not much discussions ala usual TVA or homeland thread.

I do see him posting about the Sayu situation in Spacebattles's vtuber political/industry debate thread (only accessible for those who have an account) but I don't want to fill the post with just his screencap (and frankly I don't follow much about Sayu's current shenanigans for now). What I do know is that Nolan is still baffled that people there is hating on the dumb filipino Nousagi over the whole patreon thing.
View attachment 50865

Sadly I only looked at it after it was edited, but apparently when Nolan is giving the Darth Crater guy proof regarding the Sayu thing, he insulted the guy. He edited it because someone else told him 'dude, chill.'

View attachment 50866

And aside of that, he hasn't say much and he resumed his liveposting on another thread there. Guess he's able to keep his autism down there, while still being dumdum outside there. The fact that beyond the specific vtuber politic/industry thread, everyone just treat him as nobody probably suits him just fine so long he get likes.
Honestly Nolan and Nousagi share a lot in common...
  • Both are seemingly unaware of how big of a sperg they are and why people turn against them
  • They both got made into pariahs in the communities they liked for their aforementioned social incompetence, then threw a big pity party and sobbing fest
  • They promised to change but still engage in the same shit or don't seem to really care, their bad habits are a guilty pleasure for them
  • They have no spine whatsoever
  • Both felated Niji until it became obvious that the company was shitting the bed and no longer fashionable
  • Both are trend hoppers and mirror what other people like to feel included
  • Both are obsessed over how other people see them, while at the same time seeming oblivious to it
  • Both love drama/gossip and feel like knowing about drama and past lives makes them somehow superior
  • Both feel like their takes on a subject are of merit even if many others have already said everything worth saying about it
  • They both like Niji males and are big advocates for unity and other redditor type bullshit even though they constantly stoke the flames of drama
Nousagi is obviously a lot better adapted than Nolan but I think lil' crush sees himself in the pinoy and wishes shitters and normies listened to him and liked him like they do the rabbit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If I were to try and put a simi-coherent argument in Nolan’s mouth it‘d go something like, “The newest Israeli conflict doesn’t affect me or my nation. I don’t want to financially support it and the Palestinians have a right to exist just as the Jews do. To the extent I care morally, the actions of Hamas are not overtly supported by Palestinians and the Israelis have been brutal, going over what is a proportion response and inflicting a high amount of civilian casualties.” But that’d give Nolan way too much credit.
That's a pretty nuanced opinion... I seriously doubt Nolan is capable of nuance in any way, shape or form apart from what impulsively comes to his mind or is planted there by others.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's a pretty nuanced opinion... I seriously doubt Nolan is capable of nuance in any way, shape or form apart from what impulsively comes to his mind or is planted there by others.
so your saying we are going to see Topo's exact post pop up on under Nolans name anyday now :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
think lil' crush sees himself in the pinoy
That's fucking horrifying

Thinking of nolan acting like a bonafide flip is something that's going to be in my brain now

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Guess he really wanted to be the next Pacquiao. Pity he lost his sparring partner.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did you take the screenshot or you took it from somewhere? Because our friend Nolan posted the same exact picture acting as if a friend told him all this.

View attachment 50135View attachment 50136

I just think its funny if he takes info from here and shares it as his own on other places.
He does have friends iirc. Rie (aka Superduper) claimed so, and there's also Scoots. But aside of that, I don't think he has friends that has tolerated him for more than hour or so.

Also him on Spacebattles calling it "its from a friend" can be either legit (in his own autistic ways).... or he lied about it because generally speaking, Spacebattles doesn't really like 4chan-related sources or sources that first came out from /vt/ and any other 4chan-style vtuber boards.
I appreciate not being tagged about this, but since I do occasionally come in here to see if anything alarming was posted, I see no harm in answering this for future reference

I consistently screencap and post news from the general in my little group

Nolan got it from me and you can be safe to assume anything he posts that is newsworthy from the general he got from me

Also I do not follow Crush's Twitter I may view the guy as a friend but that doesn't mean I want to see his pointless fights all over my timeline

Top Bottom