"I'm sorry you can't trick a woman into reproducing with you"Tomoe Umari

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Image is about how race mixing is bad and dilutes black blood.
In my experience whenever niggas mix with anything it just produces more niggas, even adding more and more cracker to it just ends up making mutts like the amerifats.

Stunned But Dumb

what's even the context of this stupid image? What are the odd's it's somehow not about race and nolan just gave us a new "tard react" for free?
It was a reply to this tweet

Basically showing your kids an unhappy marriage will make them want to date outside their race and lead to diluting/eradicating their races blood on the left side. Happy marriage makes your kids want to keep it in the same race on the right side

Topo Chico

In my experience whenever niggas mix with anything it just produces more niggas, even adding more and more cracker to it just ends up making mutts like the amerifats.
Thats why we have terms like quadroons and octoroons. One drop of nigga and you still a nigga. It’s basically all of Brazil, that’s the true mutt-land.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thats why we have terms like quadroons and octoroons. One drop of nigga and you still a nigga. It’s basically all of Brazil, that’s the true mutt-land.
Well brazil had A LOT of niggas and most of 'em mixed with amerindians, creating the dreadful "zambos", but yeah you can find light-skinned people there with nigga physical traits and it don't look right tbh.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i, for one, will blindly trust confirmed black woman nolan crush with her take on mixed race dating and racism. :crushface:

niggaphil

🚨Nolan is pro-racism🚨

Sadly he’s also trying to rizz up some busted :WHORE!!!:

I am surprised he didnt voiced his support for Mia Khalifa being cancelled on twitter. I thought he will simp for her :smugselen:

Edit: I just remembered there is a dude that looks like Nolan in one of the Mia Khalifa video. Unlike Nolan, the dude looks bettee, and able to fuck Mia Khalifa

Topo Chico

“Unfortunately“ :whatastory:
Lil nigga wants gura fighting alongside the IDF as their mascot

I really wish Nolan would join the happenings thread on the homeland, that’d be such good content

edit: NEW Nolan’s
Nolan cannot understand a simple political cartoon and then gets into a slap fight with another fellow retard

Besides once again leaking location, he does not have a midwestern accent, he has the typical autistic accent

Nolan is terribly homophobic :nolancries:

Can we get a frenchman to fact check our TOP geopolitics professional here? Is there a constitutional violation in preventing the browns from chimping around?
Loosely skimming this page on France protest law shows they have international agreements to allow protest. There isn’t a true constitutional provision granting the right to protest, but there is jurisprudence (and or common law?) that they have that right, but there are limits on it when the gov reasonably fears terrorism n shieeeet. They will still protest or riot regardless at any rate.
1697146236058.png1697146699120.png
1697146792989.png
1697147501049.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There's this so I guess it is Nina.
View attachment 50124
First it was Geega because of the merch, then it was Mysta because of his Minecraft account, and now Nina with her Steam... cmon Vshojo, at least make it harder for people.

edit: The poaching has leveled out. Two from Holo and now two from Niji... now we'll wait and see what Sayu and Unamed do lmao.
Did you take the screenshot or you took it from somewhere? Because our friend Nolan posted the same exact picture acting as if a friend told him all this.

Screenshot_20231012-193719_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231012-193740_Chrome.jpg

I just think its funny if he takes info from here and shares it as his own on other places.

soap suds

Did you take the screenshot or you took it from somewhere? Because our friend Nolan posted the same exact picture acting as if a friend told him all this.

View attachment 50135View attachment 50136

I just think its funny if he takes info from here and shares it as his own on other places.
Nah I nabbed it from a friend who saw it on 4chan. But who knows, maybe Nolan did see it on here first.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

View attachment 50135View attachment 50136

he may have gotten it from an actual friend but i know that tarakan is russian for cockroach was on here word for word. General thread.

fortnitesmasherX

he may have gotten it from an actual friend but i know that tarakan is russian for cockroach was on here word for word. General thread.
Is Nolan the autistic word for cockroach?

And I thought it was established in the canon that Nolan doesn't have friends.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
He does have friends iirc. Rie (aka Superduper) claimed so, and there's also Scoots. But aside of that, I don't think he has friends that has tolerated him for more than hour or so.

Also him on Spacebattles calling it "its from a friend" can be either legit (in his own autistic ways).... or he lied about it because generally speaking, Spacebattles doesn't really like 4chan-related sources or sources that first came out from /vt/ and any other 4chan-style vtuber boards.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Is Nolan the autistic word for cockroach?

he considers anyone who tolerates him a friend as well as i recall we had to clarify on two different occasions that tolerating him was not the same as liking him.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He does have friends iirc. Rie (aka Superduper) claimed so, and there's also Scoots. But aside of that, I don't think he has friends that has tolerated him for more than hour or so.

Also him on Spacebattles calling it "its from a friend" can be either legit (in his own autistic ways).... or he lied about it because generally speaking, Spacebattles doesn't really like 4chan-related sources or sources that first came out from /vt/ and any other 4chan-style vtuber boards.
Ironic since most news and info in this community are first broken on /vt/.

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

He realises they'd throw him off a rooftop for being bisexual, right?
Random women on the Internet told him all he needs to know to pick sides.
1697420918554.png

I guess Nolan didn’t see the fact check

fortnitesmasherX

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why does he engage with the most random people on Twitter? It's so bizarre.
Normal people:

1) Forms an opinion
2) Wonders whether this opinion is appropriate to express - right time, right place, right format, etc.
3) Expresses opinion

Nolan, however, always skips the second step because he is a retard incapable of understanding context, and because he is an attention whore and wants everyone to know his opinion, whether they want it or not.

Top Bottom