"Please let the wolf suffer for the actions of her consequences, unless she asks on her knees, for help"Chisaka Airi

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

bro I’m phone posting someone archive plz
Rie lies that fucking whore he was still posting. People needed to know his opinions so he had to unprivate

Janitor edit:

Archive

You know, he looks extremely like a jew for having german blood. Especially the nose

niggaphil

The fuck's up with his obsession with German politics? This is probably the third time he's starting shit over this. Is it the 0.0003% German ancestry or something?
Autism, my man. It is just like Chris-chan stick to his Cherokee bloodlines, and DSP love to claim himself to be Italian descendant.

Nolan loves to claim himself to be Germany because he wants to be the real Nazi bloodlines, and paid the reparations with all of his LMAO :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Rie lies that fucking whore he was still posting. People needed to know his opinions so he had to unprivate

Janitor edit:

Archive

I knew he wouldn't be able to stay privated. Also holy fucking prescription batman.
I know it's the meme, but it's cute you think he'd have a driver's license. Mommy and Daddy still chauffeur him around last I checked.
The fuck's up with his obsession with German politics? This is probably the third time he's starting shit over this. Is it the 0.0003% German ancestry or something?

He took lots of German in HS, his surname is extremely unique and seems to only be his paternal line in all of Ohio that have it. It’s the name of a city in Germany. I think he’s likely full German and feels an ethnic kinship with the nation and is just super into their politics as a result.

Obviously he’s still a retard for engaging in shitfits online about a foreign nations politics
You're partially right Punished, but it's also what Topo Chico says. His heavy german heritage, and for some reason german is the language elective his entire family has taken, has made him decide to fight with random german accounts on Twitter. Exactly why? Autism, I'm sure.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Janitor edit:

Archive

He looks like some neighbor character in an 80s sitcom parody, reminds me of flanders for whatever reason.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Janitor edit:

Archive

@superduper for this insult I will take myself out of the kidnap Rie raffle. This will not stand
Did you guys genuinely think I would rat on Nolan? I actually want to protect him and for that reason I'm not gonna rat on him, nor tempt him into joining a discord full of people who will shit on him.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
He looks like some neighbor character in an 80s sitcom parody, reminds me of flanders for whatever reason.
Son of a bitch lol Any time I think of sitcom neighbors I default to Wilson from Home Improvement so all I could do was imagine him sticking his head up over the fence in a bucket hat going "Well Hi-dee ho neighbor. Did you hear Kronii voiced Mysta's new lore?"

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Now knowing that this crush guy is settling in within the vtuber thread of Spacebattles Forum, I decided to check to see what activity he's been doing aside of sharing stream links. As I last checked, he has made 7 posts.

Note: If you don't have an account on Spacebattles forum, then you're only able to see 4 out of his current 7 posts. The reason why is because the rest is contained in the "Whitehall", which is an area within the forum's "real world" section for discussing real-life stuff. White Hall is basically their main "politic" talk, and this even involves the Virtual Youtuber industry stuff (it was first created during the Coco graduation/Hololive CN exodus shenanigans, which apparently counts as politics).

Think of it like Homeland and how you need an account to see certain sections like the PG thread and other places. White Hall, and by extension, the Vtuber industry thread needs an account to access, let alone lurk.

His first post in the "Nonvirtual Politics: Virtual Youtuber Industry Thread" (tl;dr: secondary vtuber thread to discuss kayfabe/stuff that isn't vtuber livestream or anything that has virtual youtuber and politics/drama) has him decided, of all thing... made a meme.
1696349080525.png
pretty bad at that too, something that he himself agreed on.

The forum doesn't really tolerate anything 4chan-like behavior/posting (something that you don't really see as a rule in the thread, and instead a forum-wide rule), which means he got his first warning already.
1696349201487.png

I don't exactly remember how the warning system in Spacebattles work (I have an account there but I never got any troubles) so I don't know if this gonna affect him in the long run. It's still a bad first impression toward the scifi lunatics in Spacebattles anyway.

Those folks are legit lunatics. Some that I know are fucking naval historians or people who have unhealthy obsession with WW2 naval history which used their abyssal-depth knowledge of those history bits to write story about those naval boats turned anime waifu from those gacha games. And some that I heard apparently like to debate anything, from say, whether you can destroy the Death Star by throwing a mug at it using terminal velocity or whether warcrimes against fictional alien race is morally justified or not.

And they are probably a bunch of glowies in there.

Moving on, he managed to showcase ability to read the rules and talk about PL stuff under spoiler, related to the whole Not-Mysta/K9Kuro bringing in Not-Kronii as the reader of his lore intro video debut.

1696350008196.png

No one take heed about that one, until he posted on the vtuber politic thread once again (they have a new one apparently) where he's seen posting a stream of Depressed Nousagi related to K9Kuro/Not-Mysta stuff.
1696350364615.png
Someone doesn't like Nousagi (or as the guy called "Doxxing Nousagi"), and Nolan responded back.

1696350498053.png

Which then resulted in at least two or three posters saying their piece about Nousagi in response to the comment.
1696351245951.png
1696351288080.png

Aside of those and the usual "dropping stream links", he hasn't exactly doing his usual nolan behavior like LMAOOOOO or liveposting, though the latter is probably impossible since as far as I know, the forum doesn't do 'live-posting'.

I'll try to keep an eye out in there, partly because his most recent like is him liking a official post of rules regarding NSFD (News & Society Focused Discussion), which means that just like his twitter activity, he might just... jump into those political-related threads and start politic-sperging. But it's a small possibility, especially since Nolan is more focused toward vtuber stuff first and foremost.

.... and god help them if he found the creative writing place, last I checked they have some MLP related fanfics in there...

IdenticalPlateaus

He's like a sadder, real life version of Milhouse. At least Milhouse started lifting and became a turbo manlet.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Now knowing that this crush guy is settling in within the vtuber thread of Spacebattles Forum, I decided to check to see what activity he's been doing aside of sharing stream links. As I last checked, he has made 7 posts.

Note: If you don't have an account on Spacebattles forum, then you're only able to see 4 out of his current 7 posts. The reason why is because the rest is contained in the "Whitehall", which is an area within the forum's "real world" section for discussing real-life stuff. White Hall is basically their main "politic" talk, and this even involves the Virtual Youtuber industry stuff (it was first created during the Coco graduation/Hololive CN exodus shenanigans, which apparently counts as politics).

Think of it like Homeland and how you need an account to see certain sections like the PG thread and other places. White Hall, and by extension, the Vtuber industry thread needs an account to access, let alone lurk.

His first post in the "Nonvirtual Politics: Virtual Youtuber Industry Thread" (tl;dr: secondary vtuber thread to discuss kayfabe/stuff that isn't vtuber livestream or anything that has virtual youtuber and politics/drama) has him decided, of all thing... made a meme.
View attachment 48457

The forum doesn't really tolerate anything 4chan-like behavior/posting (something that you don't really see as a rule in the thread, and instead a forum-wide rule), which means he got his first warning already.
View attachment 48458
I don't exactly remember how the warning system in Spacebattles work (I have an account there but I never got any troubles) so I don't know if this gonna affect him in the long run. It's still a bad first impression toward the scifi lunatics in Spacebattles anyway.

Those folks are legit lunatics. Some that I know are fucking naval historians or people who have unhealthy obsession with WW2 naval history which used their abyssal-depth knowledge of those history bits to write story about those naval boats turned anime waifu from those gacha games. And some that I heard apparently like to debate anything, from say, whether you can destroy the Death Star by throwing a mug at it using terminal velocity or whether warcrimes against fictional alien race is morally justified or not.

Moving on, he managed to showcase ability to read the rules and talk about PL stuff under spoiler, related to the whole Not-Mysta/K9Kuro bringing in Not-Kronii as the reader of his lore intro video debut.

View attachment 48460

No one take heed about that one, until he posted on the vtuber politic thread once again (they have a new one apparently) where he's seen posting a stream of Depressed Nousagi related to K9Kuro/Not-Mysta stuff.
View attachment 48461
Someone doesn't like Nousagi (or as the guy called "Doxxing Nousagi"), and Nolan responded back.

View attachment 48462

Which then resulted in at least two or three posters saying their piece about Nousagi in response to the comment.

Aside of those and the usual "dropping stream links", he hasn't exactly doing his usual nolan behavior like LMAOOOOO or liveposting, though the latter is probably impossible since as far as I know, the forum doesn't do 'live-posting'.

I'll try to keep an eye out in there, partly because his most recent like is him liking a official post of rules regarding NSFD (News & Society Focused Discussion), which means that just like his twitter activity, he might just... jump into those political-related threads and start politic-sperging. But it's a small possibility, especially since Nolan is more focused toward vtuber stuff first and foremost.

.... and god help them if he found the creative writing place, last I checked they have some MLP related fanfics in there...
To add on, the site started in 1998 where the sci-fi hardcore spergs could do "who would win" arguments without getting banned for their autism, which has resulted in the site picking up the autistic, powerscaling, lunitic fans from every fandom and community you can think of that could have that argument happen over the course of its life. Shitposting and low-effort posts are banned under that "Chan posting" rule (which is why his meme got struck; it's not high effort or relevant enough) so it's very likely his LAMOOO posts will get hit and he'll wind up getting banned for "chan behavior" since Nolan is incapable of change. Well, either that or being casually racist in this "NSFD" place like a retard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 48461

View attachment 48462

Nolan is a tard for sucking nousagis' dick, and if you check any of the Pinoy's latest streams or premieres you can see nolan live posting in the chat with inane observations. But I understand why the crush is attracted to nousagis' content, it obviously makes him feel like he's got insider knowledge or some shit, even though nousagi is a tertiary source for all of this shit and he spends a great deal of airtime just blabbing about gossip and acting coy and gay about shit.
So I kinda agree with these space battles people, though they're still massive fags in the way they write and labeling a shitty meme as "4chan behavior" so I guess everyone here is an autist.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nolan is a tard for sucking nousagis' dick, and if you check any of the Pinoy's latest streams or premieres you can see nolan live posting in the chat with inane observations. But I understand why the crush is attracted to nousagis' content, it obviously makes him feel like he's got insider knowledge or some shit, even though nousagi is a tertiary source for all of this shit and he spends a great deal of airtime just blabbing about gossip and acting coy and gay about shit.
So I kinda agree with these space battles people, though they're still massive fags in the way they write and labeling a shitty meme as "4chan behavior" so I guess everyone here is an autist.
2 of his temp bans from the general thread were over arguments that he escalated over DN. Surely this will end well. :ironmousekek:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
2 of his temp bans from the general thread were over arguments that he escalated over DN. Surely this will end well. :ironmousekek:
Not only that, the last one led to the poll reversal. He martyred himself for DN and got himself banned from the only place online willing to put up with him.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine getting banned for simping over Depressed Nousagi. Fucking hilarious.

Stunned But Dumb

Dozens of nice companies with thousands of interesting and talented vtubers and outside of that an endless sea of independent streamers who can all be admired for their perseverance in a difficult environment and their skills related to streaming or otherwise.

So many options
So many choices

But you choose to oshi Nousagi.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Janitor edit:

Archive

Good lord, what's his prescription? -20/-20? Any more and his eyes will look like little black dots like Millhouse

Pictured: Nolan Crush in the year 2097
1696366113315.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Dozens of nice companies
:confusedshuba:

I know it's not really the topic of this thread, but I think it's been firmly established that you'll be hard pressed to find a handful of nice vtuber companies. The majority are trashfires.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

View attachment 48457

View attachment 48458

View attachment 48460

View attachment 48461

View attachment 48462

HIs response to the responses.

Screenshot_20231003-223210_Chrome.jpg

I sure dont miss that fake aknowledgement of his mistakes just to do it again in the next few days. I said 1 month before he gets ban. But they seem even more faggy than expected so i expect the ban to be even sooner.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Nolan: "pedophiles are monsters!'
Also nolan: " C*NNY IS THE BEST FOOD *crying emoji spam* THANK YOU
I burst out laughing at this. Now I'm imagining Nolan being a stockboy at his local Walmart screaming at a confused customer about how C*nny is his fountain of youth, nectar of the gods.:selenpointandlaugh:

You could replace Doug with Nolan in this video and it would describe his home life perfectly

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I suppose you could call it "German"..

👃

Top Bottom