"wheeze HAHAHAHAHA! wheeze HAHAHAHAHA!!"Selen Tatsuki

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
He has joined the Spacebattles forum.
I think this is evidence that Nolan still lurks here. It seems unlikely that he'd find the Spacebattles vtuber threads on his own. Didn't he claim he'd leave here completely if he got banned?

Also, it was funny coming across Nolan in the wild when I went to catch up on the Spacebattles thread a little while ago. When he inevitably starts racking up infraction points, we'll get to see him descend into sperging at mods in yet another place.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think this is evidence that Nolan still lurks here.
Oh for sure.
Screenshot_20231004-005948_Chrome.jpg

And thats assuming he doesnt have another account here

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think this is evidence that Nolan still lurks here. It seems unlikely that he'd find the Spacebattles vtuber threads on his own. Didn't he claim he'd leave here completely if he got banned?

Also, it was funny coming across Nolan in the wild when I went to catch up on the Spacebattles thread a little while ago. When he inevitably starts racking up infraction points, we'll get to see him descend into sperging at mods in yet another place.
It doesn't show up anywhere near the top for vtuber forum/thread on google, but it does show up right after us for virtual youtuber forum, 3rd place.

And he did find the KF thread on his own, all those years ago.

I agree that it is likely he got it from here, but I believe he'd eventually have found it on his own, too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It doesn't show up anywhere near the top for vtuber forum/thread on google, but it does show up right after us for virtual youtuber forum, 3rd place.

I agree that it is likely he got it from here, but I believe he'd eventually have found it on his own, too.
He used KF before the vtuber thread was even a thing, his account in KF I'd from 2018.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He used KF before the vtuber thread was even a thing, his account in KF I'd from 2018.
I didn't know that.

What are the chances he got into vtubers specifically because he saw the KF thread growing at a stupid rate and FOMO hit him like a brick?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Topo Chico you were right. It great to have twitter Nolan back.

Screenshot_20231004-063714_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231004-063727_X.jpg

And of course his needs to call vtubers by their not-name.

Screenshot_20231004-063733_X.jpg

I love the fact that he had to call Dottovu by her hololive name but he also have to call Calli by her irl name.

Tweet/Archive

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yea, funny enough it was mainly Onision and Brradtube shit back then. He didn't post in the vtuber thread til May 31st, 2021.
I didn't know that.

What are the chances he got into vtubers specifically because he saw the KF thread growing at a stupid rate and FOMO hit him like a brick?
I'm back reading some websites he traveled and I'm hoping for a more in depth explanation than this. I didn't think the KF thread started really zooming until after Council debuted. For context, Nolan started posting around page 1405, and Council debuted around 2200. So I'm not entirely sure the KF thread zooming is the reason.

Topo Chico

View attachment 48609
View attachment 48610

View attachment 48608

I love the fact that he had to call Dottovu by her hololive name but he also have to call Calli by her irl name.

Tweet/Archive
He’s also latched onto shitting on Jimmy Dore (someone on his side politically, an anti-establishment prog) for being a conservative. His support for this is he’s being anti-war populist. I love that Nolan will post about a range of topics, as wide as an ocean, but his opinions are thought out as deep as a puddle.

He clearly has watched a lot of cdawg but is ignorant of—willfully or otherwise—how cdawg feels about vtuber content, but is willingly going hyper autismo about superfluous points of the tweeter’s argument. Upon being corrected Nolan has to, as you pointed out, flex that tiny bit of insider knowledge he has in attempt to save face after rolling over with no true rebuttal. Really showing off that agressive autism. He did that shit constantly in the Discord Degen thread when called out only to continue the cycle again tomorrow.

He’s trying to do the same thing in his angry reply guying to/about Jimmy Dore, but once again he doesn’t know shit as his source is appears to be breadtubers.

1696426682262.png
1696426771561.png
1696426866128.png

Nolan :hololove:
There’s just endless content

Ps how is he going to keep his new job if he’s mad posting at 3~ AM his time?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He’s also latched onto shitting on Jimmy Dore (someone on his side politically, an anti-establishment prog) for being a conservative. His support for this is he’s being anti-war populist. I love that Nolan will post about a range of topics, as wide as an ocean, but his opinions are thought out as deep as a puddle.

He clearly has watched a lot of cdawg but is ignorant of—willfully or otherwise—how cdawg feels about vtuber content, but is willingly going hyper autismo about superfluous points of the tweeter’s argument. Upon being corrected Nolan has to, as you pointed out, flex that tiny bit of insider knowledge he has in attempt to save face after rolling over with no true rebuttal. Really showing off that agressive autism. He did that shit constantly in the Discord Degen thread when called out only to continue the cycle again tomorrow.

He’s trying to do the same thing in his angry reply guying to/about Jimmy Dore, but once again he doesn’t know shit as his source is appears to be breadtubers.

Nolan :hololove:
There’s just endless content

> Jimmy Dore
>Conservative
Fucking LOL. I watch a wide berth of political content creators regularly, and Jimmy is one of them. So I know his exact standing on this issue. Jimmy thinks that illegal immigration is a ruse by big business and the powers that be to water down the labor market, remove power from the labourer and all that. More illegals = more underpaid workers = less money for actual Americans = a perminant serf class.

Nolan is a fucking idiot to just knee jerk assume that opposing illegal immigration is a conservative only position. As you said, the man has the knowledge depth of a puddle.
Ps how is he going to keep his new job if he’s mad posting at 3~ AM his time?
He won't. He obsessively watches streams to the point of exhaustion because of his crazy paranoia of missing a livestream, then passes out from exhaustion and mismanagement of his diabetes and sleeps for 12-15 hours. He's a sad pathetic idiot.

Topo Chico

> Jimmy Dore
>Conservative
Fucking LOL. I watch a wide berth of political content creators regularly, and Jimmy is one of them. So I know his exact standing on this issue. Jimmy thinks that illegal immigration is a ruse by big business and the powers that be to water down the labor market, remove power from the labourer and all that. More illegals = more underpaid workers = less money for actual Americans = a perminant serf class.

Nolan is a fucking idiot to just knee jerk assume that opposing illegal immigration is a conservative only position. As you said, the man has the knowledge depth of a puddle.

He won't. He obsessively watches streams to the point of exhaustion because of his crazy paranoia of missing a livestream, then passes out from exhaustion and mismanagement of his diabetes and sleeps for 12-15 hours. He's a sad pathetic idiot.
100% agree on both your points I just had a tiny inkling of hope that Nolan, who watches a lot of broadly left wing content, would understand Dore’s more conspiratorial/populist left wing angle. He was under the Youngn Turks for years ffs.

On the second point on his diabetes that makes me concerned, I don’t want the lad to slip into a coma from diabetic shock or some shit. 15h seems like a heck of a long time for a diabetic to not eat/have insulin/treatment/whatever.

My one last political Nolan that was profoundly wrong:

The meme poster dudes trying to point out the irony of politicians who are anti guns shielding themselves with the very guns they seek to ban. Further monopolizing violence for the state and taking away agency from the people. This is especially bad for Sanders, who historically has been a bit more lax on gun control, being from Vermont. It’s a confounding critique as since his run in 2016 he flipped not only on gun issues, but immigration to try and win institutional dem support showing he holds no strong beliefs if it grows his clout. Now these are low hanging gotchas. But it’s still a joke with some truth/fact in it.

Nolan, the political scholar that he is claims the “rothbardian anarchist” knows nothing about Sanders gun policy.
The security guard is carrying a gun that holds too many booooolits in his high capacity magazine that sanders wants to ban, which is paid for by tax dollars. Nolan plz just at least google if you don’t understand the joke. It’s two clicks away. He wouldn’t make these obvious blunders if he actually read ANYTHING about politicians/politics/law not from Reddit/or watching dogshit YouTubers. But hey an arrogant Nolan is a posting Nolan!

Attachments

• 1696432939724.png
    1696432939724.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 6

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Babe! wake up! New Crush react just dropped!

Screenshot_20231004-063727_X.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 48609
View attachment 48610

View attachment 48608

Tweet/Archive
Nolan is clearly one of those retards who watch anitubers like cdawg and other vtuber leeches and thinks "Oh my gah these guys are soooooo cool and just like me fr fr, they definitely loveeee chuubas!" not realizing cdawg and his like are filthy grifters who only stuck around for the clout in 2020-2021 and they only think of vtubing as a dumb gimmick that can be exploited and hate the kayfabe aspect of it so they shit on companies like Holo because it's le ebin idol cultureeee, but love vshojo because it's TALENT FREEDOM and if they could they would tear this whole industry apart and remake it in their own retarded image and kill it for good.

Now he has had his world shattered like a toddler because even cdawgs own fans (why would you do that to yourself) know that the dude is just fucking grifting, and he looks down on vtubing as little more than gimmicky bullshit.
> Jimmy Dore
>Conservative

Nolan is the classical plebeian who had to be dragged through a 12 year education by the consequences of the industrial revolution instead of seeking it out because he's actually smart and thoughtful, so now he thinks he's MEGA BIG BRAIN and knows all about politics 'n sheit and can argue with all of the smart people (who don't actually give a shit about politics and are only scheming to get more power) but poor nolan isn't actually a clever guy so his worldview defaults to black and white and the side I'm on is good, other side is evil, NUANCE AND SUBJECTIVITY BE DAMNED! YOU'RE WITH US OR AGAINST US! ALL ART IS POLITICAL! BASH THE FASH!

God's Strongest Dragoon

In the Pippa/Dizzy collab stream about South Park

Topo Chico

In the Pippa/Dizzy collab stream about South Park
This means in spite of Pippa knowing about his autism via Kirsche x Proctor stream he NEEDS to post in the 3k+ CCV stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

This means in spite of Pippa knowing about his autism via Kirsche x Proctor stream he NEEDS to post in the 3k+ CCV stream.
His return to the Homelands after claiming it was a security risk during the trial showed that the only thing that's going to keep him away from a place is a ban.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
His return to the Homelands after claiming it was a security risk during the trial showed that the only thing that's going to keep him away from a place is a ban.
We can't be 100% sure he isn't one of the dozen dedicated lurking accounts. But I guess you're right that it'll at least keep the LMAOOOOS at bay.

God's Strongest Dragoon

We can't be 100% sure he isn't one of the dozen dedicated lurking accounts. But I guess you're right that it'll at least keep the LMAOOOOS at bay.
Despite saying he views alt accounts as lying, he has admitted that he uses alt accounts to lurk the discords that ban him. He 100% has an account here.

Topo Chico

Despite saying he views alt accounts as lying, he has admitted that he uses alt accounts to lurk the discords that ban him. He 100% has an account here.
I’ve seen the evidence of this, but then why does he keep logging into his banned account here?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I’ve seen the evidence of this, but then why does he keep logging into his banned account here?

He's probably checking if he somehow got magically unbanned

Top Bottom