"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Saw Nolan's activity on Hana Macchia's fancord, as usual on the vent channel. Here's an interesting tidbit before we started: He has joined the Spacebattles forum.
View attachment 48307
View attachment 48323

What's Spacebattles? Well, it's an old-ass forum (so they claimed) made purely for sci-fi stuff like Starwars and Star trek stuff, before becoming mostly associated with sci-fi discussions in general, actually decent-quality writing place and currently, vtuber space. It was discussed in TVA a while back on the first general thread, mostly because some folks there found the thread and finding how hug-boxy the place is.

The place is well, still somewhat lenient with PL talk by either putting behind spoilers or DM'ing the person who wishes to discuss said stuff, and having a secondary thread dedicated for stuff related to the "behind-the scenes" stuff with more looser PL talk rules, but the point is that there are two vtuber threads there, Nolan went to the one with a set of rules about no PL talk and then expecting it to be like TVA or the homeland.

Which leads to the vent in Hana Macchia's fancord. Apparently he used it as an opening/intro to a discord server (which is Aqua's fancord, apparently) which the mod notices and subsequently banned him over.
View attachment 48309
Those links are screencaps to his interactions with the mod in question. He must be very pissed that he copy-pasted the url twice.

Of course he get banned, and he's very angry about it. He posted more screenshots in form of this horrible urls with at least one from Facebook judging by the url. (NOTE: this is not the full post screencap, i cut it off for brevity since it's just one line and bunch of urls)
View attachment 48314
View attachment 48317
The image inside that screencap is the warning he received.
View attachment 48316
View attachment 48315

View attachment 48318
someone actually gave him a hug, why even?

After this he posted something about the thing he lost from that fancord, while malding to this Kur person.
View attachment 48319

This includes a video of Nolan scrolling through the general chat of that said fancord (I think) via his phone. And also a screenshot of a discord bot showcasing editing message from Nolan.

View attachment 48321\

EDIT: Holy fuck I just realized that what Stunned but Dumb said is right, he's talking about actually having a job interview?!
Oh my sweet Lord if that isn't just the Nolan experience summed up.. well okay there's more to it but that's a good start.
First set: Mod gets two messages in, facepalm emotes, desperately tries to figure out how to deal with this guy. Swiftly decides not to because it isn't worth it.
Second set: Told not to do a thing, continues doing thing, and gets tossed quickly afterward AFTER it gets pointed out he's actively annoying to numerous people.
Third set: Long standing issue of internet slap fights, eventually tells Janny to do their job: Gets banned. *surprised nolancrushface.jpg

Amusing side note: That dude posting the dancing crab meme over his ban +3. Caught me off guard.
It's actually astounding to me that his current arc is now not about finding a vtuber place to fit in, but one that allows him to randomly spew PL stuff just because. Like someone mentioned, he basically never even cared or interacted with it until he "wasn't allowed to." So now he just shows up everywhere thinking he's the coolest kid in school because he has some "super cool secret."
This is twice as funny to me because he opens with "Wow these Chinese discords are super ultra great amazing wonderful superduper LMAOOOOO. Finally a place I feel comfortable and belong!" while surfing his way across the internet to find other places to shit up. Thanks for the laughs holy shit.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Well... I hope his job interview goes well... and he keeps it...
He won’t unless it’s the kind of job that they give to extremely developmentally challenged people like downies being part time baggers or cart pushers in grocery stores. If it’s a job that has standards that include not chimping out when told what to do and consistently actually showing up, he’s fucked.

Nolan related he’s also getting more active on Reddit again, commenting in AITA and breakingpoints, which bills itself as a “fearless anti establishment YouTube show and podcast.”
1696270275743.png
I hope he ramps up his Nolan posting there.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Active Nolan thread on the Homeland in 2 years. I will not take my meds.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Why Mister Crush became a Lonely Hobo that goes to other Vtuber related places to talk about PLs? Was his brain in his penis? This is what people mean when they say that men only think with their Penis?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well... I hope his job interview goes well... and he keeps it...
Reminder - he couldn't even keep the nepo-hire dishwashing job at his mommy's place of employment. Imagine how embarrassed she must feel right now having exposed his co-workers to him.

Edit: removed reference I should keep hidden.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He won’t unless it’s the kind of job that they give to extremely developmentally challenged people like downies being part time baggers or cart pushers in grocery stores. If it’s a job that has standards that include not chimping out when told what to do and consistently actually showing up, he’s fucked.

Nolan related he’s also getting more active on Reddit again, commenting in AITA and breakingpoints, which bills itself as a “fearless anti establishment YouTube show and podcast.”
View attachment 48332
I hope he ramps up his Nolan posting there.
Nolan: "pedophiles are monsters!'
Also nolan: " C*NNY IS THE BEST FOOD *crying emoji spam* THANK YOU

Topo Chico

Jannie Edit: removed reference I should keep hidden.
Not if it’s related to shit he could dfe if the info got back to him. Better to wait for you two to comb through it all and take your time imo. He’s now listening to peoples advice and privateing info.
Nolan: "pedophiles are monsters!'
Also nolan: " C*NNY IS THE BEST FOOD *crying emoji spam* THANK YOU
REAL AND TRUE. There multiple instances on his Reddit where he signals anti-loli/pedophile sentiment. Yuuuge hypocrite, some would say the biggest hypocrite! He will claim he is only joking when he wants to eat c*nny, he isn’t.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reminder - he couldn't even keep the nepo-hire dishwashing job at his mommy's place of employment. Imagine how embarrassed she must feel right now having exposed his co-workers to him.

Jannie Edit: removed reference I should keep hidden.
No dude, I wanna be hit by the glorious wave of WHAT. THE ACTUAL. SHIT. when you guys finish going through the stuff and make the OP.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not if it’s related to shit he could dfe if the info got back to him. Better to wait for you two to comb through it all and take your time imo. He’s now listening to peoples advice and privateing info.

No dude, I wanna be hit by the glorious wave of WHAT. THE ACTUAL. SHIT. when you guys finish going through the stuff and make the OP.
Understood. I'm going to edit the post then (and your guys posts) to remove the reference just to be safe.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Saw Nolan's activity on Hana Macchia's fancord, as usual on the vent channel. Here's an interesting tidbit before we started: He has joined the Spacebattles forum.
View attachment 48307
View attachment 48323

What's Spacebattles? Well, it's an old-ass forum (so they claimed) made purely for sci-fi stuff like Starwars and Star trek stuff, before becoming mostly associated with sci-fi discussions in general, actually decent-quality writing place and currently, vtuber space. It was discussed in TVA a while back on the first general thread, mostly because some folks there found the thread and finding how hug-boxy the place is.

The place is well, still somewhat lenient with PL talk by either putting behind spoilers or DM'ing the person who wishes to discuss said stuff, and having a secondary thread dedicated for stuff related to the "behind-the scenes" stuff with more looser PL talk rules, but the point is that there are two vtuber threads there, Nolan went to the one with a set of rules about no PL talk and then expecting it to be like TVA or the homeland.

Which leads to the vent in Hana Macchia's fancord. Apparently he used it as an opening/intro to a discord server (which is Aqua's fancord, apparently) which the mod notices and subsequently banned him over.
View attachment 48309
Those links are screencaps to his interactions with the mod in question. He must be very pissed that he copy-pasted the url twice.

Of course he get banned, and he's very angry about it. He posted more screenshots in form of this horrible urls with at least one from Facebook judging by the url. (NOTE: this is not the full post screencap, i cut it off for brevity since it's just one line and bunch of urls)
View attachment 48314
View attachment 48317
The image inside that screencap is the warning he received.
View attachment 48316
View attachment 48315

View attachment 48318
someone actually gave him a hug, why even?

After this he posted something about the thing he lost from that fancord, while malding to this Kur person.
View attachment 48319

This includes a video of Nolan scrolling through the general chat of that said fancord (I think) via his phone. And also a screenshot of a discord bot showcasing editing message from Nolan.

View attachment 48321\

EDIT: Holy fuck I just realized that what Stunned but Dumb said is right, he's talking about actually having a job interview?!
You really can't make this shit up
:whatastory:hes actually just fucking demented in more ways than one

:crushautistic:

niggaphil

Just collect everything before exposing him.

I am sure his information would be some super retarded shit, and let us laugh :smugselen:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

you really should finish up that secret project before you spill all the beans. never trust reingen with anything ever.

Topo Chico

bro I’m phone posting someone archive plz
1696300004517.png
Rie lies that fucking whore he was still posting. People needed to know his opinions so he had to unprivate

Janitor edit:

Archive

Last edited by a moderator:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@superduper for this insult I will take myself out of the kidnap Rie raffle. This will not stand

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Holy N I G G E R

Screenshot_20231002-223147_X.jpg
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Maybe he should private his shit again

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Topo Chico

Nolan out her fighting chuds, so glad to have Twitter Nolan back.

We need more Blaq muh fuggin QUEENS in politics 💅

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nolan out her fighting chuds, so glad to have Twitter Nolan back.

We need more Blaq muh fuggin QUEENS in politics 💅

The fuck's up with his obsession with German politics? This is probably the third time he's starting shit over this. Is it the 0.0003% German ancestry or something?

Topo Chico

The fuck's up with his obsession with German politics? This is probably the third time he's starting shit over this. Is it the 0.0003% German ancestry or something?
He took lots of German in HS, his surname is extremely unique and seems to only be his paternal line in all of Ohio that have it. It’s the name of a city in Germany. I think he’s likely full German and feels an ethnic kinship with the nation and is just super into their politics as a result.

Obviously he’s still a retard for engaging in shitfits online about a foreign nations politics

Top Bottom