"Seriously chat, whilst she's gone off the room, I really don't know how do you put up with... uh Rin lol At least you don't have to live with her like I do, maybe we could try and get her to move out, even if she moved to the shed in the garden, she's absolutely hopeless in the house; She doesn't even know what recycling is, can't put anything in the bin, doesn't know what a washing machine is, doesn't make her bed, full of toys, absolutely full of toys, doesn't even drive; You'd think she'd work all this work out before she came on stream, oh here she comes. We all decided it would be a really good idea if you moved to Siberia"Gin Penrose

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Also, for anyone who wants TVA cow content, Nolan may be on the downswing for now, but Chase is riding high on his kiwi (personal army) thread on Kuri Rinji, and Henri just threatened to kill himself as a response to Pippa saying suicide is cringe. There's always something going on.
e. Henri Post Archive
Henri killing himself would quite literally be deserving of a fiesta

Your move Gabriel

UberSoldat

Also, for anyone who wants TVA cow content, Nolan may be on the downswing for now, but Chase is riding high on his kiwi (personal army) thread on Kuri Rinji, and Henri just threatened to kill himself as a response to Pippa saying suicide is cringe. There's always something going on.
e. Henri Post Archive
I've never kept up with this guy until recently when he was in DN's stream, but holy shit what an edgelord.

Zyklon Mag

He watches based on numbers. Whoever has bigger numbers, he watches.
I have seen him in Bettel's karaoke live chat a couple of times (the Homeland has cursed me with knowledge). Yes it was LMAAAAOOO posting

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Topo Chico

@superduper is Nolan still posting on his Twitter or has he stopped? Give a nigga a peek behind the iron curtain

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Stunned But Dumb

I swear you already betrayed him during the trial, just sayin

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don’t need screenshots or anything I just want to know if he’s active
No Topo Chico, I got this. Watch

@superduper homie, or homess, ya spot me some of that Nolan postin' ya dig? We go way back right? Literally months of :koronehappyl: posting, lay it on me brudda, you knooooooooow I am the biggest simp here for that Australian Chinkess you shill. Look at the stars, you gotta knoooooooow that has increases my social credit score by at least 5

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No Topo Chico, I got this. Watch

@superduper homie, or homess, ya spot me some of that Nolan postin' ya dig? We go way back right? Literally months of :koronehappyl: posting, lay it on me brudda, you knooooooooow I am the biggest simp here for that Australian Chinkess you shill. Look at the stars, you gotta knoooooooow that has increases my social credit score by at least 5
I gotchu homie! He hasn't posted anything since privating.
Hit me up later when I stream, ya dig?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hit me up later when I stream, ya dig?
When you call into Proctor's stream again right???

croppingismypassion.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Topo Chico

Well I’m on the hunt for Nolan’s new Twitter then. He may hide but he can’t change the way he types. I remember the accounts he reply guys to and looking for the quintessential Nolan post on an account made in September. The hunt continues in the trenches.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If you're really interested in digging deep into the autism trenches, i got something for you to do.

Topo Chico

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im coming forward with less interesting news than the @reinigen secret bat cave full of nolan juice but still funny.

This is Nolan in Shiori's chink server.

Nolan talking about biboo in shiori chink serv.jpg

This is Nolan in Nerissa's chink server.

Nolan talking about biboo in Nerissa's chink serv.jpg

This is Nolan in Fuwamoco's chink server.

Nolan talking about biboo in FWMC chink serv.jpg

Meanwhile this is Nolan in Biboo's chink server

Screenshot_20230930-023200_Discord.jpg

I just dont understand anymore. I never met an individual like this. I feel sorry for his soon to come psychiatrist trying to understand what is going on in Nolan's empty brain.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Im coming forward with less interesting news than the @reinigen secret bat cave full of nolan juice but still funny.

This is Nolan in Shiori's chink server.

View attachment 47816

This is Nolan in Nerissa's chink server.

View attachment 47817

This is Nolan in Fuwamoco's chink server.

View attachment 47818

Meanwhile this is Nolan in Biboo's chink server

View attachment 47819

I just dont understand anymore. I never met an individual like this. I feel sorry for his soon to come psychiatrist trying to understand what is going on in Nolan's empty brain.
Jesus that's pathetic

Seeing his English gibberish with all the noddlespeak

Top Bottom