"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Eh, you won't like my take on it but Ima say he was just fishing for pity yet again, who the fuck cares if some random vtuber you don't even watch thinks less of you? She was getting friendly with proctor and the asylum in general anyway so he should've expected it. I will say that proctor is a lot less versed in Nolan lore than some of us and his rundown of Nolan's antics and behavior was lousy.
Idk I'd be pretty upset if a growing number of people genuinely believed I was a malicious serial domestic abuser that drove my sister to suicide

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Idk I'd be pretty upset if a growing number of people genuinely believed I was a malicious serial domestic abuser that drove my sister to suicide
Heh, if i was retarded enough that people would believe that about me i would probably focus on more positive things in life that are not part of the internet. He made his reputstion.

Edit :

Also, he went into proctor's stream KNOWING that he doesnt like him and the chatters would make fun of him. Nolan saying he went to the stream to see how people would react just proves his victim complex. Dont go somwhere youre not welcome in and be upset about it.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Heh, if i was retarded enough that people would believe that about me i would probably focus on more positive things in life that are not part of the internet. He made his reputstion.

Edit :

Also, he went into proctor's stream KNOWING that he doesnt like him and the chatters would make fun of him. Nolan saying he went to the stream to see how people would react just proves his victim complex. Dont go somwhere youre not welcome in and be upset about it.
Granted, Nolan could've visited the stream because the link was in the banner of the forum, and pretty sure it's still visible even if you're banned or something. The principle still stands, though. He knew that he might be the source of the talk by proctoro, but instead of understanding it or heck, just leave it be, he still ended up joining the stream and the chat, and then be appalled by it.

he could've turn his back on it, yet he willingly walks into it and think 'nothing bad gonna happen'. So he did, and goes 'bah humbug, they shit on me, I gonna hate kirsche because of it.'

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Then maybe he should've done something to curb that reputation instead of constantly adding fuel to the fire. Iirc, proctor only mentioned her suicide pretty matter-of-factly. He even said "no he didn't kill her," once again, presented as matter of fact. So I fail to see what Nolan's problem is with the information that he himself put out there on the internet being spread as it was presented.

If anything, Proctor went too soft on him out of a simple lack of knowledge. As Nene said, his rundown was rather lousy; he didn't even include the other instances of Nolan, by his own admission, assaulting his siblings. All he did was vaguely mention how Nolan talked about "fighting people" in the past.
he could've turn his back on it, yet he willingly walks into it and think 'nothing bad gonna happen'. So he did, and goes 'bah humbug, they shit on me, I gonna hate kirsche because of it.'
I feel like he knew nothing good would come of it, but at the same time felt he could still gain something from it. From Nolan's perspective, he either gets more balloons for the pity party, or gets welcomed with open arms as the forum cries "oh how do we regret banning you LMAOOOOOOOOOOO." Does it makes sense? not really. But we gotta remember this is Nolan we're talking about.:botanshrug:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Then maybe he should've done something to curb that reputation instead of constantly adding fuel to the fire. Iirc, proctor only mentioned her suicide pretty matter-of-factly. He even said "no he didn't kill her," once again, presented as matter of fact. So I fail to see what Nolan's problem is with the information that he himself put out there on the internet being spread as it was presented.

If anything, Proctor went too soft on him out of a simple lack of knowledge. As Nene said, his rundown was rather lousy; he didn't even include the other instances of Nolan, by his own admission, assaulting his sibling. All he did was vaguely mention how Nolan talked about "fighting people" in the past.

I feel like he knew nothing good would come of it, but at the same time felt he could still gain something from it. From Nolan's perspective, he either gets more balloons for the pity party, or gets welcomed with open arms as the forum cries "oh how do we regret banning you LMAOOOOOOOOOOO." Does it makes sense? not really. But we gotta remember this is Nolan we're talking about.:botanshrug:
I sometimes feel bad for Nolan because he gets shat on so much, but whenever that happens I go back to the farms and IN THIS VERY THREAD and look up all those times we kindly told him to stop oversharing, to stop sperging out, to just get off the internet and look at how he blows us off and doesn't even care, and I know then this isn't our fucking fault and he deserves no pity.

And I realize that NONE OF US is actively harassing Nolan, we simply watch him and laugh to ourselves, the last interactions he has had with forum members (apart from scoots) were reinigen taking a jab at him in the farms, and the stream. Both of those were Nolan going into a place HE KNOWS for a fact he's not welcome in, and getting mad when people are mean to him. This is literally his fucking fault.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I sometimes feel bad for Nolan because he gets shat on so much, but whenever that happens I go back to the farms and IN THIS VERY THREAD and look up all those times we kindly told him to stop oversharing, to stop sperging out, to just get off the internet and look at how he blows us off and doesn't even care, and I know then this isn't our fucking fault and he deserves no pity.

And I realize that NONE OF US is actively harassing Nolan, we simply watch him and laugh to ourselves, the last interactions he has had with forum members (apart from scoots) were reinigen taking a jab at him in the farms, and the stream. Both of those were Nolan going into a place HE KNOWS for a fact he's not welcome in, and getting mad when people are mean to him. This is literally his fucking fault.
As I, along with many others, have said before, there's no way he doesn't get off on this kind of stuff. Man is a Grade-A attention whore in every way imaginable. He cannot bear being unknown or, god forbid, ignored. His needs to regurgitate his live reactions everywhere possible, and to, against anything that could possibly resemble common sense, barge into less than welcoming places clearly stem from a desperate craving for attention of any kind. He must be seen. He must be known. He must LMAO. Getting to cry about le evul peepo afterwards is just the cherry on top. I mean, what else would compel someone to mingle with the wumaos?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

As I, along with many others, have said before, there's no way he doesn't get off on this kind of stuff. Man is a Grade-A attention whore in every way imaginable. He cannot bear being unknown or, god forbid, ignored. His needs to regurgitate his live reactions everywhere possible, and to, against anything that could possibly resemble common sense, barge into less than welcoming places clearly stem from a desperate craving for attention of any kind. He must seen. He must be known. He must LMAO. Getting to cry about le evul peepo afterwards is just the cherry on top. I mean, what else would compel someone to mingle with the wumaos?
God you guys have such a way with words i almost forget yall are mexicans sometimes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God you guys have such a way with words i almost forget yall are mexicans sometimes
None of you bastards would know if I hadn't told you, let that sink in. I honestly hate how half of my sentences come out, sometimes they just don't "flow" and I feel like I'm writing in an unnatural way, that's why you will see me editing my shit loads of times (the jannies probably know this better than anyone).

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
2023-09-23 15:33:05 | Crush: @superduper Super, idc about Proctor's opinion of me. I don't like him anyway.
he says on proctors stream
he told on himself tho MULTIPLE TIMES in public places. Like, if I were telling everyone I'm a rapist it would be no wonder I'd end up being avoided like a plague.

Like in your attempts to shield the tard you kinda fail to realize that he brought all of this on himself with retarded antics. And unlike that one retard a slobber mutt was protecting from internet bullies, he didn't even need to be goaded into spilling the beans or getting into embarrassing situations. He just brings that shit up as it happens. And most of that shit is his fault, and is usually heinous or disgusting, but he still tries to spin that shit as him doing nothing wrong or that hes a victim.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Maybe counterpoint don't give us at least Three (at least two) posts that lead to that conclusion I don't even think he ever denied it either just started hurling insults which i mean fair.

Scoots your a damn saint for putting up with him and us harassing the dude but you gotta admit every bit of evidance that he himself supplied us with paints him in a pretty bad light even if we ignore the years of stupid behavior.

The posts alone would be enough to at least get him investigated (not that i'm saying he should be thats an internal matter for the family to deal with and I hate making a disclaimer like this)

and I have no problems labeling him a genuine Sociopath maybe even a Psychopath as often misuse as those words are definitely Narcissistic actual Attention Whore behavior

Whether he did the thing or not it's safe to assume hes at least PART of the reason actual abuse or playfighting does not matter we see constant evidence of him not just being a sped online but in the home as well

The Ice Cream incident having to take him to ponycon or wherever it was the shouting matches he has with his father and his fishing for sympathy. There are moments he seems almost normal (we have a good picture with his parents having a mea together i think it was) so it's not all the time but it's clearly often enough that someone with a bad enough mental state for them to go through with the rope

Contributions were made. I would respect him a lot more if he accepted his friggin abuse and made efforts to get better but any actions taken are token and discarded quickly

Your horse in this race is blind has three leg's and is ridden by the fattest jockey in town and you have nothing but my sympathy's for that

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

None of you bastards would know if I hadn't told you, let that sink in. I honestly hate how half of my sentences come out, sometimes they just don't "flow" and I feel like I'm writing in an unnatural way, that's why you will see me editing my shit loads of times (the jannies probably know this better than anyone).
What the mexican said, pretty much word-for-word. Though why you would openly out yourself as a spic is beyond me
Scoots your a damn saint for putting up with him and us harassing the dude but you gotta admit every bit of evidance that he himself supplied us with paints him in a pretty bad light even if we ignore the years of stupid behavior.

Your horse in this race is blind has three leg's and is ridden by the fattest jockey in town and you have nothing but my sympathy's for that
Scoots may deny it, and he may damn well believe it, but it's more than obvious that being Nolan's eternal shield has affected him in one way or another. Just take Proctor's stream, for example - when he called in, I was half expecting to hear Nolan coming out the other end, finally rising up to confront le evul bullies and give them what for... except the total opposite happened; Scoots came off as an average forum autist who was just happy to be there and whom I don't think anyone would object to having a chat with over some drinks. He didn't even allude to Nolan at all despite him being discussed earlier. Fast forward to Kirsche hoping into the call; scoots has long since left and only chats in the call in server(? group? I don't know. discord's confusing and gay) here and there. Then, the topic of Nolan comes up; Proctor gives his admittedly lacking summary and Kirsche offers her take, we move on. A while after they had already moved on from mentioning Nolan at all, Scoots, either prompted by the EVO champ himself or out of the misguided kindness of his heart, felt the burning need to tell Kirsche that Nolan's incident regarding his sister was just "normal sibling squabbling" and that he felt oh so bad about it (despite Nolan himself admitting to being a repeat offender. Though I'll give Scoots the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn't seen the logs yet) . When she didn't acknowledge this, he pinged her. When that didn't work, he asked to be allowed on vc once again to defend Nolan's good name. When that too went ignored, he pinged Proctor, once again pleading to be let back in the call. No one else in the group other than superduper acknowledged it either. Once again, I must stress that they had moved on from the topic of Nolan at this point. It was, in all honesty, hard to watch. Thankfully he stopped after superduper's support got :mikothumbsl:'d twice, so autism didn't win that day. Praised be Allah.
Now, this is not meant to be an indictment of Scoots character or behavior - even if that little episode was hard to stomach - but an example of how he seems to blindly and willingly deprive his brain of any and all sources of oxygen whenever Nolan comes under fire (which, as we've discussed, is his own fault 99% of the time). It's fine if he considers him a friend and doesn't want people shitting on him, deservedness be damned - as scoots himself has admitted to being the case - But to put on such a display, on a stream no less... @Scoots , you're too nice for your own good. You're better than this. Nolan shat the bed and hung a neon sign over the pile. it's not your job to clean while everyone else just laughs at the retard who shat the bed. At that point, it's just as retarded to try to pretend it's okay that he shat himself as you desperately scrub the mound of tard filth.

Paragraph breaks... learn them for the love of god...
I shall henceforth make my shit as difficult to sit through as possible, just for you :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I don't think the Crush-meister was full on serial domestic whatever, but I don't think he's made life easier for those around him at the very least. From his shared experiences, I don't think he handles any perceived slights well at all, including getting physical about them. Cursing out your siblings over things doesn't help his case too. ...Then Nolan shares them on the internet.

Nolan needs to stop with his attention-seeking and stop barging into places to throw self-serving pity parties. The whole ice cream debacle with his brother sounded bizarre, even more so trying to use it to garner sympathy in a random vtuber discord. Nothing about this screams making your life better or making you really happy. The dude needs an actual hobby and more grass-touching. I feel like I've said this before
:botanshrug:

Now, Scoots
:crushautistic:
Careful going to bat for him here for your own mental health. I've had IRL time around similarly draining people, just in a different circumstance/package. Give them fifteen minutes of help once, it becomes an hour and then it happens once or twice a week. Nolan's old enough to man up a little bit and navigate his self-inflicted discomfort occasionally.

I still need to go over the Proctor VOD, so I cannot comment on that part, though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Scoots may deny it, and he may damn well believe it, but it's more than obvious that being Nolan's eternal shield has affected him in one way or another. Just take Proctor's stream, for example - when he called in, I was half expecting to hear Nolan coming out the other end, finally rising up to confront le evul bullies and give them what for... except the total opposite happened; Scoots came off as an average forum autist who was just happy to be there and whom I don't think anyone would object to having a chat with over some drinks. He didn't even allude to Nolan at all despite him being discussed earlier. Fast forward to Kirsche hoping into the call; scoots has long since left and only chats in the call in server(? group? I don't know. discord's confusing and gay) here and there. Then, the topic of Nolan comes up; Proctor gives his admittedly lacking summary and Kirsche offers her take, we move on. A while after they had already moved on from mentioning Nolan at all, Scoots, either prompted by the EVO champ himself or out of the misguided kindness of his heart, felt the burning need to tell Kirsche that Nolan's incident regarding his sister was just "normal sibling squabbling" and that he felt oh so bad about it (despite Nolan himself admitting to being a repeat offender. Though I'll give Scoots the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn't seen the logs yet) . When she didn't acknowledge this, he pinged her. When that didn't work, he asked to be allowed on vc once again to defend Nolan's good name. When that too went ignored, he pinged Proctor, once again pleading to be let back in the call. No one else in the group other than superduper acknowledged it either. Once again, I must stress that they had moved on from the topic of Nolan at this point. It was, in all honesty, hard to watch. Thankfully he stopped after superduper's support got :mikothumbsl:'d twice, so autism didn't win that day. Praised be Allah.

Now, this is not meant to be an indictment of Scoots character or behavior - even if that little episode was hard to stomach - but an example of how he seems to blindly and willingly deprive his brain of any and all sources of oxygen whenever Nolan comes under fire (which, as we've discussed, is his own fault 99% of the time). It's fine if he considers him a friend and doesn't want people shitting on him, deservedness be damned - as scoots himself has admitted to being the case - But to put on such a display, on a stream no less... @Scoots , you're too nice for your own good. You're better than this. Nolan shat the bed and hung a neon sign over the pile. it's not your job to clean while everyone else just laughs at the retard who shat the bed. At that point, it's just as retarded to try to pretend it's okay that he shat himself as you desperately scrub the mound of tard filth.
I think this absolutely needs to be emphasized here. @Scoots, when you defend Nolan you're not making Nolan look good. You're making yourself look worse.

Think about it this way - lets say you defend Nolan regarding this point and its chalked up to 'normal sibling squabbling". Cool. Then how about the incident where he admitted to smacking around his sister because he falsely thought she looked at his browser history? How in any way is that deserving of being escalated to violence? Or where he admitted to getting physical 2-3 (at last count) times with his brother?

And look, I agree. We have no way of knowing the 'truth' of these circumstances. But we don't have to. Because we see how he describes his interactions with US on these other places and can observe how skewed those stories end up being. We have everything documented here. We haven't deleted any of his posts. He has no way to hide any of it. And if we can see the absolutely blatant editorialization of his actions here to hide or remove all his culpability and place it all on mean old trolls just picking on innocent Nolan......why should we think that ANY of his previous stories have any merit? Theres a term for this - it's called "The Unreliable Narrator."

Now Scoots. I want to emphasize, I like you. I think you're a valuable member of the forum. I like your posts, I like your clipping for Airi. But trying to defend Nolan when he is an OBVIOUS unreliable narrator is not in your best interest. I'd politely ask you, on a user level and not at all staff level, to remove yourself from the situation and not try to play PR for someone who is a demonstrated compulsive liar.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The fact that he gets violent on his siblings on a regular is a huge flag already

Even I don't get physical with my brother and he gets feral because his own flesh and blood chastises him for being an absolute mongol and uses his hands to scoop fucking ice cream like damn retard do you even know the concept of kitchen utensils

Like i can't be bothered with him eating stuff by hand hell we basically have a culture of eating food with hands but we frown on shit like that and who the actual fuck actually eats ice cream like that except for specifically Nolan

:crushautistic:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Full story of the sister incident from July 19, 2018.
View attachment 32536
Friendly reminder that THIS is the explanation he himself gave about the first incident we learned about. From a guy who has a habit of going super defensive and downplaying his role in things and has a history of telling a story in a way that paints him in a certain favorable light.
Just read the start of it, the first 3 sentences and tell me how you can or even need to twist any of it.
"I was kind of a dick, she retorted verbally, I hit her."

Then we got the "I thought she did a thing, hit her. Turned out she didn't even do thing."
Here is the stuff i found mildly interesting
View attachment 45375
So now we know he didnt hit his sister once but multiple time and for litteraly no reason

At some point even if you don't intend to, you're going to end up painting a picture. And by his own admission of multiple events it's not a pretty one. I'm not saying people should claim he came home after bad days at school or whatever and wrestlemania slammed her through tables. And nobody did so seriously either. (Well maybe one or two people.) This is also true with the "causing her suicide" thing. I don't think anyone actually argued he CAUSED it, though I'm certain a number of us are absolutely sure he didn't help things.
We throw jokes about fighting games because jokes are funny, dark humor is typically funny, and if you can't laugh at things the world's going to eat you.

I'm just saying that when you constantly somehow have stories of varied aggression even over small things you aren't going to get a good look regardless.

niggaphil

To be fair, Nolan's autism and he refused to improve himself is the main reason he turned into lolcow.

I think he is at the point of no return, and he would do more crazy shit like the other lolcows behind the scene.

I know some people may pity him, and i respect their view. But it won't change my view that Nolan is being retarded.

I am waiting for the chink discord banning arc now. Right now he hasn't break any rule yet by mentioning he wants to get fucked by vox or post any futa shit in the fuwamoco discord yet. I guess no chinks give him a shit, and he just sadly type LLMAO. :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
To be fair, Nolan's autism and he refused to improve himself is the main reason he turned into lolcow.

I think he is at the point of no return, and he would do more crazy shit like the other lolcows behind the scene.

I know some people may pity him, and i respect their view. But it won't change my view that Nolan is being retarded.

I am waiting for the chink discord banning arc now. Right now he hasn't break any rule yet by mentioning he wants to get fucked by vox or post any futa shit in the fuwamoco discord yet. I guess no chinks give him a shit, and he just sadly type LLMAO. :smugselen:
I mean his messages are as cryptic as or gets and you mix that with the noodlespeak that the server has they probably don't see eye to eye except for a few members of that community

And the fact that he still isn't shadow realmed in the fuwamoco discord surprises me

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You might REALLY want to join Nerissa's one ( Raven's Nest ) .
He seems to enjoy it quite a bit there. Poor chink bros they dont know what they welcomed in their home.

Screenshot_20230926-120326_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230926-120350_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230926-115537_Discord.jpg
Last one is in regard to what @reinigen Posted the other day. HOLY FUCKING VICTIM

Oh that's nothing. You should see what he says about ME on other places. :smugpipi: I'm keeping that one in my back pocket for now however.
Its in that freaking macchia discord or whatever that i cant find? :faqu:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh that's nothing. You should see what he says about ME on other places. :smugpipi: I'm keeping that one in my back pocket for now however.
I now await eagerly for that day, because if I recall correctly he literally called you a pyscho or sociopath here when you called him out once. So this should be good.

Top Bottom