"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imagine watching 2 view V-tubers.

I'd never have someone so weak as my Oshi.
The Nolan grindset, she needs to atleast be a 3 view before she earns the LMAOO in the chat

Sister punching and ice cream hand scooping optional

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Nolan grindset, she needs to atleast be a 3 view before she earns the LMAOO in the chat

Sister punching and ice cream hand scooping optional
Don't slander Nolan like this. He will only watch the most milquetoast four and five-view talents.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, can't search Nolan's post history because he was banned. So looks like I'm going to have to do it the slow way by searching "nolan", limit the search by a month time-frame, and scan through the posts to see what's relevant.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Welp, can't search Nolan's post history because he was banned. So looks like I'm going to have to do it the slow way by searching "nolan", limit the search by a month time-frame, and scan through the posts to see what's relevant.
Bruh, just put in "Crush". All it won't do is autocomplete.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bruh, just put in "Crush". All it won't do is autocomplete.
Yeah, that works. Figured out why it was working. I tried to just change the username being searched in the link for the search instead of going back to the search page itself but each search has its own search number associated with it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I have a morbid curiosity as to whether Nolan liveblogged Proctor's stream in any Chinese Hololive Discords.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
you don't get the LMAO till your at least a 3 view i thought we covered this at last weeks seminar.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
@Scoots did he say anything about it?
He got rightfully upset when Proctor talked about his sister and left when he then exposed that information to Kirsche in arguably a way made it seem like Nolan was malicious abuser to his now dead sister by saying he "beat her" which has a scary connotation that makes it seem worse than we have info what it was, he was really sad that now Kirsche probably thinks he's a consistently violent domestic abuser

Other than that he just showed up to see how chat reacted and didn't comment about it much to me

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

consistently violent domestic abuser
I was more willing to understand his concern of being perceived this way until we found out he has abused his sister on more than 1 occasion and tried to assault his brother. In all of those instances, he was the provocateur and resorted to violence.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also on multiple occasions. Most people don't assault their siblings EVER.
Even if they do, it's usually when they're young kids and don't know any better. Not when they're in their 20s.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Even if they do, it's usually when they're young kids and don't know any better. Not when they're in their 20s.
And if the timetables line up, the famous assault on his sister was when he was 18-19. And considering we dug up another occurrence of him smacking his sister because he (falsely) assumed she read his browser history, there is more than enough occurrences here to assume a consistent problem of sudden, uncontrollable outbursts.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
And if the timetables line up, the famous assault on his sister was when he was 18-19. And considering we dug up another occurrence of him smacking his sister because he (falsely) assumed she read his browser history, there is more than enough occurrences here to assume a consistent problem of sudden, uncontrollable outbursts.
I don't think she would have ever had to have read his browser history to know something was wrong with him. :kiaragodno:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
the worst part is this info is from nolan who we know is trying to downplay his worst actions.

I have to wonder how bad it actually is even with no proof it's worse then what we were told.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He got rightfully upset when Proctor talked about his sister and left when he then exposed that information to Kirsche in arguably a way made it seem like Nolan was malicious abuser to his now dead sister by saying he "beat her" which has a scary connotation that makes it seem worse than we have info that it was, he was really sad that now Kirsche probably thinks he's a consistently violent domestic abuser

Other than that he just showed up to see how chat reacted and didn't comment about it much to me
Well I don't think Nolan really gives a shit about kirsche, since she's not really popular enough to activate his FOMO, and likewise kirsche already seemed pretty weirded out by Nolan so really nothing changed.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well I don't think Nolan really gives a shit about kirsche, since she's not really popular enough to activate his FOMO, and likewise kirsche already seemed pretty weirded out by Nolan so really nothing changed.
He was/is very upset about it that's why I tried to come on and soften the blow

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He was/is very upset about it that's why I tried to come on and soften the blow
Eh, you won't like my take on it but Ima say he was just fishing for pity yet again, who the fuck cares if some random vtuber you don't even watch thinks less of you? She was getting friendly with proctor and the asylum in general anyway so he should've expected it. I will say that proctor is a lot less versed in Nolan lore than some of us and his rundown of Nolan's antics and behavior was lousy.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Eh, you won't like my take on it but Ima say he was just fishing for pity yet again, who the fuck cares if some random vtuber you don't even watch thinks less of you? She was getting friendly with proctor and the asylum in general anyway so he should've expected it. I will say that proctor is a lot less versed in Nolan lore than some of us and his rundown of Nolan's antics and behavior was lousy.
its why i still think and keep whining about a lack of thread people can just goto.

as annoying as spoonfeeding the masses is it's better then misinformation.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
its why i still think and keep whining about a lack of thread people can just goto.

as annoying as spoonfeeding the masses is it's better then misinformation.
Jambalaya and I are working on something behind the scenes. We might reach out to people interested in helping. But something should be coming eventually.

Top Bottom