"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

This little sperg is in FORTY FUCKING DISCORDS. I shouldn't be surprised but what the fuck.

@John Vtuber👁️ Beware

In other news, looks like his LMAO is infectious

:smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This little sperg is in FORTY FUCKING DISCORDS. I shouldn't be surprised but what the fuck.

@John Vtuber👁️ Beware

In other news, looks like his LMAO is infectious

:smugpipi:
Are you simply counting the ones that appear in the video rei shared or is there some other way you guys are getting that info?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Are you simply counting the ones that appear in the video rei shared or is there some other way you guys are getting that info?
There's 42 discords in that video that was shared. I didn't count the top 2 because one of them was the TL and I'm assuming the other discord he grouped that with is another tech server that will slap him for shitting it up by liveposting. It's probably why he has them separated from the rest of those discords.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

There are 40 in the video. Out of the 19 i followed him through. Only 7 appear on the video. That makes it 52. And there are 100% more

God's Strongest Dragoon

There are 40 in the video. Out of the 19 i followed him through. Only 7 appear on the video. That makes it 52. And there are 100% more
The guy's mindset is like the ultimate victim of FOMO from what we've seen. He loses his shit that he'll miss something live and won't bother to watch VODs to see stuff he missed. He'll fixate on watching streams with high CCV because he doesn't want to miss it. I'm convinced he's trying to collect every discord he can just so he's in there. I knew one sperg in WoW Vanilla Classic that was obsessed with trying to be in every single guild discord on the server. He had a meltdown when I kicked him from my guild's discord, even though he couldn't see anything with his server role.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The guy's mindset is like the ultimate victim of FOMO from what we've seen. He loses his shit that he'll miss something live and won't bother to watch VODs to see stuff he missed. He'll fixate on watching streams with high CCV because he doesn't want to miss it. I'm convinced he's trying to collect every discord he can just so he's in there. I knew one sperg in WoW Vanilla Classic that was obsessed with trying to be in every single guild discord on the server. He had a meltdown when I kicked him from my guild's discord, even though he couldn't see anything with his server role.
Hell, I'm convinced the reason he's become inactive in the homeland thread isn't because of "security risks" as he claims, but rather because nobody there bothers to respond to or even so much as sticker his posts beyond one or two stray likes.
1696589782147.png
He's being ignored by the thread regulars, and that must piss him off harder than anything. That, and knowing that spamming his "LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO" liveposting shit like he used to do would only invite people who already dislike him to shit on him probably turned him off the farms altogether.

Attachments

• 1696589696600.png
    1696589696600.png
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 29

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hell, I'm convinced the reason he's become inactive in the homeland thread isn't because of "security risks" as he claims, but rather because nobody there bothers to respond to or even so much as sticker his posts beyond one or two stray likes.
View attachment 48982
He's being ignored by the thread regulars, and that must piss him off harder than anything. That, and knowing that spamming his "LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO" liveposting shit like he used to do would only invite people who already dislike him to shit on him probably turned him off the farms altogether.
i think it also has to do with how stable the place is on the clear net, or if it's even up in the first place, remember he's too retarded to use tor, that or his dad doesn't let him install it on any device.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 48982
i think it also has to do with how stable the place is on the clear net, or if it's even up in the first place, remember he's too retarded to use tor, that or his dad doesn't let him install it on any device.
It's because reinigen called him out and Nolan hasn't posted since.

But also to address your point about not getting reacts, he was getting like 2-5 in that post that reinigen replied to. Considering we also know Nolan numberfags about reacts too, that really fucked with his head.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I just saw the discord screenshots

What the fucking hell how the fuck does he manage to not blow his head off on 40+ discord servers

How the fuck

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I just saw the discord screenshots

What the fucking hell how the fuck does he manage to not blow his head off on 40+ discord servers

How the fuck
Well, over the course of a week's time he gets banned from 1/5th of them, probably.

:crushface:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Well, over the course of a week's time he gets banned from 1/5th of them, probably.

:crushface:
If only him getting banned would stave off years in his life

If only

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
If only him getting banned would stave off years in his life

If only
Sad as it is to say, not sure if such an outcome wouldn't be best for the parents/older brother. As we've reiterated before, his track record says he's not going to change or improve. He'll probably need some kind of assisted living (tard problems and diabetes) and his capacity for employment has been (and will remain) highly suspect.

Parents have borne the burden so far. Retirement age is probably looming on the horizon, and saddling the eldest son with this retard sounds like a miserable time given Nolan's nature. I can't see Nolan living with the brother (Nolan would destroy that's guy's dating life) or being capable of caring for himself independent of the parents.

Also he's <24 right? So there's assuredly going to be some further mental illnesses manifesting in the next few years, just to compound things. Imagine Nolan developing schizophrenia at 25.

Fun.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sad as it is to say, not sure if such an outcome wouldn't be best for the parents/older brother. As we've reiterated before, his track record says he's not going to change or improve. He'll probably need some kind of assisted living (tard problems and diabetes) and his capacity for employment has been (and will remain) highly suspect.

Parents have borne the burden so far. Retirement age is probably looming on the horizon, and saddling the eldest son with this retard sounds like a miserable time given Nolan's nature. I can't see Nolan living with the brother (Nolan would destroy that's guy's dating life) or being capable of caring for himself independent of the parents.

Also he's <24 right? So there's assuredly going to be some further mental illnesses manifesting in the next few years, just to compound things. Imagine Nolan developing schizophrenia at 25.

Fun.
Nolan with schizo? Jesus imagine this motherfucker going around and screaming about the evil asylum members who torment him and appear in his nightmares...

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Nolan with schizo? Jesus imagine this motherfucker going around and screaming about the evil asylum members who torment him and appear in his nightmares...
I mean, he's doing it on Discord now.. so.

Yeah.

:nolancries::crushsobs:

Username Generator

Early Adopter

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic

Fun.
Looking at Nolan in the bigger picture like this is sobering.

For as funny as this is seeing a retard getting repeatedly banned from discords because he's an autistic over socialized male, Nolan being like this is actually a problem that people have to deal with.

Its moments like this where you would hope that autism could be banished with a finger snap so that unfunctional autists like Nolan could participate in society in the form of at least staffing the grocery stores and fast-food joints of the world while enjoying their oshis in a healthy and sustainable manner.

Sadly, retards like Nolan exist and I wish they didn't, as funny as their sperging is to watch from a distance.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There's 42 discords in that video that was shared. I didn't count the top 2 because one of them was the TL and I'm assuming the other discord he grouped that with is another tech server that will slap him for shitting it up by liveposting. It's probably why he has them separated from the rest of those discords.

Reminder that folder groups only show the top 4 Discords in that folder. So he could be Discordmaxxed at 100 servers. 200 if he somehow has nitro (which I doubt since he Always uses the servers local stickers/emotes which sometimes never make sense in context.)

He's also on Pony servers still based on the Purple horse head at the bottom.
It's because reinigen called him out and Nolan hasn't posted since.

But also to address your point about not getting reacts, he was getting like 2-5 in that post that reinigen replied to. Considering we also know Nolan numberfags about reacts too, that really fucked with his head.
We do enjoy a little trolling. :smugselen:

Fun.
In my deep dives this is absolutely the thing that has stuck out at me. Some days he'll be complaining that he got in trouble at work and pity partying about how he wants to do better. Then other days he'll talk about how he was FORCED to hide his phone and earbuds so he could listen to streams while working, despite being told he is not allowed to, because he ABSOLUTELY CANNOT MISS THIS SUPER IMPORTANT STREAM of a Hololive JP member 'learning' English via Duolingo.

His executive function control is completely fucked and I cannot forsee Nolan actually contributing to society unless he is completely cut off from the internet. Which will never happen.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Reminder that folder groups only show the top 4 Discords in that folder. So he could be Discordmaxxed at 100 servers. 200 if he somehow has nitro (which I doubt since he Always uses the servers local stickers/emotes which sometimes never make sense in context.)
I don't think he has nitro based on the Fuwamoco Discord log. he is so broke and cries because his dad will beat the crap out of his ass if he spend money on weird shit.

Capture01.PNG

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't think he has nitro based on the Fuwamoco Discord log. he is so broke and cries because his dad will beat the crap out of his ass if he spend money on weird shit.

View attachment 49240
Is it a bad thing to not have nitro? I guess im not part of the cool kids

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is it a bad thing to not have nitro? I guess im not part of the cool kids
It's paying Discord for some premium features like higher quality video streaming and two boosts for a server. But the big draw is the ability to use emotes cross server. So if the server doesn't have good emotes, Nolan can't LMAOOOOO with maximum efficiency.

Top Bottom