"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

Im coming forward with less interesting news than the @reinigen secret bat cave full of nolan juice but still funny.

This is Nolan in Shiori's chink server.

View attachment 47816

This is Nolan in Nerissa's chink server.

View attachment 47817

This is Nolan in Fuwamoco's chink server.

View attachment 47818

Meanwhile this is Nolan in Biboo's chink server

View attachment 47819

I just dont understand anymore. I never met an individual like this. I feel sorry for his soon to come psychiatrist trying to understand what is going on in Nolan's empty brain.
It is so sad that he just copy and paste, spamming all the chink server, and no on chink gives a shit to him.

I am sure at this rate, Nolan mental will deterioate and explode because he is just speaking to a wall.

Sooner or later, he would ended up in two possible ways: :tenmakys: or :lumitenmakillhim:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Im coming forward with less interesting news than the @reinigen secret bat cave full of nolan juice but still funny.

This is Nolan in Shiori's chink server.

View attachment 47816

This is Nolan in Nerissa's chink server.

View attachment 47817

This is Nolan in Fuwamoco's chink server.

View attachment 47818

Meanwhile this is Nolan in Biboo's chink server

View attachment 47819

I just dont understand anymore. I never met an individual like this. I feel sorry for his soon to come psychiatrist trying to understand what is going on in Nolan's empty brain.
I think he quite literally cannot understand what the idea of something being off topic is after seeing this, there's no other explanation for why he would do this in every discord except the one it's relevant in.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I think he quite literally cannot understand what the idea of something being off topic is after seeing this, there's no other explanation for why he would do this in every discord except the one it's relevant in.
To me, it's less a matter of whether or not he understands and more of a matter of him not caring. In his broken mind, getting to post his drivel in a Discord means people are giving him attention.

Nolan is kinda like a dog who walks into the living room while the family is having a conversation and just starts barking at nothing. There's no objective beyond "Pay attention to me!!!!" The dog doesn't care if the response is a verbal lashing and a newspaper to the nose. The fact that the owner reacted to him at all was the objective all along.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
To me, it's less a matter of whether or not he understands and more of a matter of him not caring. In his broken mind, getting to post his drivel in a Discord means people are giving him attention.

Nolan is kinda like a dog who walks into the living room while the family is having a conversation and just starts barking at nothing. There's no objective beyond "Pay attention to me!!!!" The dog doesn't care if the response is a verbal lashing and a newspaper to the nose. The fact that the owner reacted to him at all was the objective all along.
That mindset is gonna wind up with some schizo declaring jihad on him or something. Seriously, I knew he was an attention whore already, but I at least figured he had some basic survival instincts or something along those lines; you don't fuck around on the internet like that before you come across some dude who is gonna take something way too far cause of something you did.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That mindset is gonna wind up with some schizo declaring jihad on him or something. Seriously, I knew he was an attention whore already, but I at least figured he had some basic survival instincts or something along those lines; you don't fuck around on the internet like that before you come across some dude who is gonna take something way too far cause of something you did.
it already has that is why whoever the fuck it was doxxed him. Got tired of nolan pissing and shitting allover the floor.

Theres basically two groups of thought here.

Hes either completely retarded cannot understand cause and effect and is surprised when people take him to task for glowing harder then the CIA

Or

Hes completely aware of it all and is doing it intentionally for attention and then acting a victim because he get's off on it.

the truth is probably somewhere between but that also requires giving him any sort of credit.Honestly at this point hes honorary Vermintide.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hes either completely retarded cannot understand cause and effect and is surprised when people take him to task for glowing harder then the CIA

Or

Hes completely aware of it all and is doing it intentionally for attention and then acting a victim because he get's off on it.

the truth is probably somewhere between but that also requires giving him any sort of credit.Honestly at this point hes honorary Vermintide.
I can give some insight. In basically all of the shit I've been diving through Nolan blames everything......EVERYTHING on external circumstances. Not a single bit of it comes down to personal decisions.

I remember one time I read something to the effect of (paraphrasing) "My dad did this obviously to piss me off. But when I got pissed off, he got even more angry at me. Like, why? You accomplished your goal and made me upset. Why should you get even angrier at me" It's just amazing to read. He's just completely incapable of accepting personal responsibility for his actions. Or it's just like every time here where he'll roll onto his back and say "I'm going to do better" and then two years later he's still doing the exact same dumb shit.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Speaking of it, did Nolan joined the Not Mysta discord after he debut today? I am expecting he is trying to join it as soon as possible, and LMAO all the way, or he was already banned from the beginning :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of it, did Nolan joined the Not Mysta discord after he debut today? I am expecting he is trying to join it as soon as possible, and LMAO all the way, or he was already banned from the beginning :smugselen:
thats in a vshojo fan discord i joined to see if Nolan was lmaoing there.

Screenshot_20231001-091607_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231001-091627_Discord.jpg

Im guessing his first message was deleted

niggaphil

Zyklon Mag

2 months later, he'll be in the chink Vwhorejo cords...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
"Narrated by KRONII"
I refuse to believe this retard doesn't know what he's doing.
I cant remember who in the forum pointed it out, but he is doing this to show he has " le secret knowledge " like some kind of badass. Thats exactly why he never talked too much about PLs here and on the farms. Because its just normal to talk about it in those places.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"Narrated by KRONII"
I refuse to believe this retard doesn't know what he's doing and just acts like this to get people riled up. He gets off on it.
I would have agreed with you in the past, but after reading through 2+ years of Nolan rants (with potentially 4 more years to dig through) he absolutely is legitimately this retarded. Remember, this idiot couldn't even keep a dishwashing job at a place he was nepotism hired at (the nursing home his mom works at).
:annoyedpippa:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nah he's just as retarded as we thought he was he just flaunts his muh sikrit nawledj to get even the smallest crumb of attention even an ant would shy away from it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 48218
The Boo Bro arc continues.
You fuck now thats all I see

Also what timeline is this where the original diss track song is now used as a reference to siblings fucking. We all know that the Roosevelts were from New York and shit

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I cant remember who in the forum pointed it out, but he is doing this to show he has " le secret knowledge " like some kind of badass. Thats exactly why he never talked too much about PLs here and on the farms. Because its just normal to talk about it in those places.

I guess this also explains why he's such a fan of DN because he thinks his videos makes him more "knowledgeable" than your average fan.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Saw Nolan's activity on Hana Macchia's fancord, as usual on the vent channel. Here's an interesting tidbit before we started: He has joined the Spacebattles forum.
1696265898315.png
1696267674683.png

What's Spacebattles? Well, it's an old-ass forum (so they claimed) made purely for sci-fi stuff like Starwars and Star trek stuff, before becoming mostly associated with sci-fi discussions in general, actually decent-quality writing place and currently, vtuber space. It was discussed in TVA a while back on the first general thread, mostly because some folks there found the thread and finding how hug-boxy the place is.

The place is well, still somewhat lenient with PL talk by either putting behind spoilers or DM'ing the person who wishes to discuss said stuff, and having a secondary thread dedicated for stuff related to the "behind-the scenes" stuff with more looser PL talk rules, but the point is that there are two vtuber threads there, Nolan went to the one with a set of rules about no PL talk and then expecting it to be like TVA or the homeland.

Which leads to the vent in Hana Macchia's fancord. Apparently he used it as an opening/intro to a discord server (which is Aqua's fancord, apparently) which the mod notices and subsequently banned him over.
1696266503112.png
Those links are screencaps to his interactions with the mod in question. He must be very pissed that he copy-pasted the url twice.
aaffqfqfqf.png
asdqwfqwfqwf.png

Of course he get banned, and he's very angry about it. He posted more screenshots in form of this horrible urls with at least one from Facebook judging by the url. (NOTE: this is not the full post screencap, i cut it off for brevity since it's just one line and bunch of urls)
1696266985972.png
3wf2qf.png
The image inside that screencap is the warning he received.
wqfwqfqwf.png
2fqfqfqfqf.png

1696267197395.png
someone actually gave him a hug, why even?

After this he posted something about the thing he lost from that fancord, while malding to this Kur person.
1696267310324.png

This includes a video of Nolan scrolling through the general chat of that said fancord (I think) via his phone. And also a screenshot of a discord bot showcasing editing message from Nolan.

2r32r2r2223sd.png\

EDIT: Holy fuck I just realized that what Stunned but Dumb said is right, he's talking about actually having a job interview?!

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Well... I hope his job interview goes well... and he keeps it...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Saw Nolan's activity on Hana Macchia's fancord, as usual on the vent channel. Here's an interesting tidbit before we started: He has joined the Spacebattles forum.
View attachment 48307
View attachment 48323

What's Spacebattles? Well, it's an old-ass forum (so they claimed) made purely for sci-fi stuff like Starwars and Star trek stuff, before becoming mostly associated with sci-fi discussions in general, actually decent-quality writing place and currently, vtuber space. It was discussed in TVA a while back on the first general thread, mostly because some folks there found the thread and finding how hug-boxy the place is.

The place is well, still somewhat lenient with PL talk by either putting behind spoilers or DM'ing the person who wishes to discuss said stuff, and having a secondary thread dedicated for stuff related to the "behind-the scenes" stuff with more looser PL talk rules, but the point is that there are two vtuber threads there, Nolan went to the one with a set of rules about no PL talk and then expecting it to be like TVA or the homeland.

Which leads to the vent in Hana Macchia's fancord. Apparently he used it as an opening/intro to a discord server (which is Aqua's fancord, apparently) which the mod notices and subsequently banned him over.
View attachment 48309
Those links are screencaps to his interactions with the mod in question. He must be very pissed that he copy-pasted the url twice.

Of course he get banned, and he's very angry about it. He posted more screenshots in form of this horrible urls with at least one from Facebook judging by the url. (NOTE: this is not the full post screencap, i cut it off for brevity since it's just one line and bunch of urls)
View attachment 48314
View attachment 48317
The image inside that screencap is the warning he received.
View attachment 48316
View attachment 48315

View attachment 48318
someone actually gave him a hug, why even?

After this he posted something about the thing he lost from that fancord, while malding to this Kur person.
View attachment 48319

This includes a video of Nolan scrolling through the general chat of that said fancord (I think) via his phone. And also a screenshot of a discord bot showcasing editing message from Nolan.

View attachment 48321\

EDIT: Holy fuck I just realized that what Stunned but Dumb said is right, he's talking about actually having a job interview?!
I give him 1 month before getting banned on spacebattle.
He will 100% think its the same as here or the farms.

Well. One more place to look for his spergery

Top Bottom