"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

Some update from Chinese fuwamoco server, someone noticed he behaved weirdly, and his response basically: :crushautistic:

Capturea01.PNG

Capturea2.PNG

Capturea3.PNG

The smallpox virus is slowly spreading now :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Some update from Chinese fuwamoco server, someone noticed he behaved weirdly, and his response basically: :crushautistic:

View attachment 45862
View attachment 45863
View attachment 45864

Oh boy, let me tell you how many times Nolan has had this exact conversation with people on their other servers. And it never ends well for Mr. Crush. One time in particular the 'helpful suggestion' was coming from a mod of the server and Nolan responded by saying "just mute/block me, I'm going to keep typing like this", and the mod responded by insta-banning him.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Oh boy, let me tell you how many times Nolan has had this exact conversation with people on their other servers. And it never ends well for Mr. Crush. One time in particular the 'helpful suggestion' was coming from a mod of the server and Nolan responded by saying "just mute/block me, I'm going to keep typing like this", and the mod responded by insta-banning him.
Sounds like Nolan is going to wind up getting banned for daring to oppose the Great Leader of West Taiwan's HoloCord in the future cause he can't understand backtalking a janny is a surefire way to get shitcanned from a site. I wonder if when he inevitably gets too cocky on the Homeland and backtalks the wrong user for insulting Gura or something else stupid, it'll cause something similar will happen there and he'll have no place to LMAO anymore.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sounds like Nolan is going to wind up getting banned for daring to oppose the Great Leader of West Taiwan's HoloCord in the future cause he can't understand backtalking a janny is a surefire way to get shitcanned from a site. I wonder if when he inevitably gets too cocky on the Homeland and backtalks the wrong user for insulting Gura or something else stupid, it'll cause something similar will happen there and he'll have no place to LMAO anymore.
Pretty sure the only reason he's still alive on KF is that Gura streams too inconsistently for him to start liveposting his uooohs.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

View attachment 45862
View attachment 45863
View attachment 45864

People having less tolerance than we thought for his retarded, vapid and utterly mindless drivel is certainly good.

Topo Chico

Pretty sure the only reason he's still alive on KF is that Gura streams too inconsistently for him to start liveposting his uooohs.
Nolan hasn’t posted on kf in 10 days since he mad posted at reinigin via dm :pippasadl:
:optimistic: hes only going to post on kf when he has something useful to contribute (never)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nolan hasn’t posted on kf in 10 days since he mad posted at reinigin via dm :pippasadl:
:optimistic: hes only going to post on kf when he has something useful to contribute (never)
Hey man, give Nolan credit (the only credit he'll likely ever have).

Someone has to be the BBC Pidgin equivalent of a vtuber fan.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'll consider that my community service for the month. :smugmoona:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hey man, give Nolan credit (the only credit he'll likely ever have).

Someone has to be the BBC Pidgin equivalent of a vtuber fan.
So see, me go to talk house in da intarnet, me talk to dee pepal der, pepal says me no talk too much, me no say "canstraktibe" tings, me only LMAOOOOOOO all day, me say no you no say that to me idiot.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 45862
View attachment 45863
View attachment 45864

"Has anyone complained?"
Holy fuck, this is the exact route he's taken before on other discords right before being banned. He's going to get himself banned from all Chinese discords too. Hopefully we see him become racist against chinks and starts chatting with Chase.
:kaelalaugh:

Stunned But Dumb

They're afraid to ban him, knowing he has almost mastered the Crush-ye-ha-me-ha, they don't want to deal with his wrath

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
"Has anyone complained?"
Holy fuck, this is the exact route he's taken before on other discords right before being banned. He's going to get himself banned from all Chinese discords too. Hopefully we see him become racist against chinks and starts chatting with Chase.
:kaelalaugh:
Jesus Christ, this Brainlet has not learn a thing, at this rate he is gonna get ban from every country's and culture's Discord and other social media sites until the only one he can hangout with is the one with himself or the North Sentinelese.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, this Brainlet has not learn a thing, at this rate he is gonna get ban from every country's and culture's Discord and other social media sites until the only one he can hangout with is the one with himself or the North Sentinelese.
"LMAO!" Nolan shouted, slowly roasting over the fire the Sentinelese had lit underneath his bound body. "MAGICAL! SUBSCRIBED AND FAVORITED!"

Once the Nolan was well done, the Sentinelese couldn't help but agree. It was a magical taste indeed, their new favorite, and they'd very much like to subscribe for more of the same.

Though the meaning of LMAO remained forever beyond their grasp.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Ten Little Nolan Crushes went out to a Pony forum, one talked of sibling abuse and then there were nine.

Nine Little Nolan Crushes stayed up very late; One sperged at his dad and then there were eight.

Eight Little Nolan Crushes travelling in Nijicords; One posted about Hololive and then there were seven.

Seven Little Nolan Crushes chopping up Holocords; One posted Vox Akuma and then there were six.

Six Little Nolan Crushes playing with a Phasecord; "LMAOOOO'd" too hard and then there were five.

Five Little Nolan Crushes going through the Virtual Asylum; One stubbed his penis and then there were four.

Four Little Nolan Crushes going out to Kiwifarms; A Gun doxed one and then there were three.

Three Little Nolan Crushes walking in the Twitter zoo; Elon hugged one and then there were two.

Two Little Nolan Crushes sitting in the Chinese Holocords; One mistranslated ":nehgah:" and then there was One.

One Little Nolan Crush left all alone; He went and hanged himself and then there were none.

Jesus, that got dark at the end :shiinastare:
Edit: Changed "Accounts" to "Crushes" cause it makes that last line hit even harder

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"LMAO!" Nolan shouted, slowly roasting over the fire the Sentinelese had lit underneath his bound body. "MAGICAL! SUBSCRIBED AND FAVORITED!"

Once the Nolan was well done, the Sentinelese couldn't help but agree. It was a magical taste indeed, their new favorite, and they'd very much like to subscribe for more of the same.

Though the meaning of LMAO remained forever beyond their grasp.
And then they all died from food poisoning.

Topo Chico

Nolan is very bitter about being boinked for spreading “helpful and important information”

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nolan is very bitter about being boinked for spreading “helpful and important information”

Did he even discuss PL shit here that much? I know being an autist and talking about it was one of the many myriad reasons he got banned from 133 fancords, was it just him being so much of a sped he couldnt hide his power le-

Nevermind, that question has been answering itself for like a year now

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom