"Hakos! You are shining girl! You are shining girl foah me!"Oozora Subaru

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I suspected that when I noted that he had been completely absent from the Homeland after he got banned from here and assumed that he probably didn't know the domain got changed since it happened during the trial. Literally the day after I made that post, he ended his month+ long absence from the Homeland. So after this one, I think it's safe to say he's definitely lurking. It's like reinigen mentioned, he's a retard but he's not retarded enough that he can't download Proton VPN or the Brave browser to avoid IP bans. Even though he's a huge sperg, he likely knows that if he comments, he's DOA and can't lurk anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if that random account that people suspected of being a Nolan sock actually was him and a bunch of people instantly sniffing him out made him realize he can't post or he'll get caught. I bet Nolan is retarded about VPNs and thinks that it's "just 1 more chance" IP at another account here, so that's why he hasn't been posting because he thinks if that lurker account is killed, that's it for him.
Lol Nolan really doesn't understand how out of his depth he is sometimes, if that suspicious alt really was him the dude is such a fucking moron, and if you're reading this Nolan: Good fuck luck trying to fool people from a splinter of the fucking farms.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
ask proctor to ban all the accounts who don't post and see which retard outs himself as nolan in their haste to avoid another penis explosion. :smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Damn it's my fault, I asked about the url change in the forum discussion thread yesterday, so that confirms it huh? He definitely has an alt on here since that forum section is members only I'm pretty sure. Unless proctor changed it.
Yup that also confirms it

I posted Roca twice in general and surprise surprise was he there in the fucking karaoke

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

edit: Like, the entire Kiwifarms rant was great. But I still can't believe we're in a timeline where Kirsche knows enough of the Nolan lore to make a joke like that. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

edit: Like, the entire Kiwifarms rant was great. But I still can't believe we're in a timeline where Kirsche knows enough of the Nolan lore to make a joke like that. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

This is funny because he does all of it to himself, if he didn't treat the internet like a personal dairy (and have a hissy fit all the time) we wouldn't know everything about him.
Lol Nolan really doesn't understand how out of his depth he is sometimes, if that suspicious alt really was him the dude is such a fucking moron, and if you're reading this Nolan: Good fuck luck trying to fool people from a splinter of the fucking farms.
Of fucking course the only time he uses actual OpSec, it's to get around a ban.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

holy shit was nolan really that much of a household name in the farms that kirsche knows him :ironmousekek:

Stunned But Dumb

It might be more due to Kirsche reading the asylum to some capacity. Even if you just casually keep up with the place, you probably know who Nolan is since his trial was in the header for a couple weeks. She once scolded Pippa for offhandedly mentioning the Asylum, too.

Awoogers

It might be more due to Kirsche reading the asylum to some capacity. Even if you just casually keep up with the place, you probably know who Nolan is since his trial was in the header for a couple weeks. She once scolded Pippa for offhandedly mentioning the Asylum, too.
most likely yeah

PemAloeKenzoku

As someone who purely lurked on the farms and skimmed the vtuber thread, I feels its almost impossible to not know of Nolan in some capacity

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
ask proctor to ban all the accounts who don't post and see which retard outs himself as nolan in their haste to avoid another penis explosion. :smugpipi:
damn no dumb reacts i was sure that would work.
As someone who purely lurked on the farms and skimmed the vtuber thread, I feels its almost impossible to not know of Nolan in some capacity
i became more aware of Nolan faster then Henri or Chase seems to support your theory.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Of course the Ollie/Nerissa marriage stream would draw him out
image.png

image.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I suspected that when I noted that he had been completely absent from the Homeland after he got banned from here and assumed that he probably didn't know the domain got changed since it happened during the trial. Literally the day after I made that post, he ended his month+ long absence from the Homeland. So after this one, I think it's safe to say he's definitely lurking. It's like reinigen mentioned, he's a retard but he's not retarded enough that he can't download Proton VPN or the Brave browser to avoid IP bans. Even though he's a huge sperg, he likely knows that if he comments, he's DOA and can't lurk anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if that random account that people suspected of being a Nolan sock actually was him and a bunch of people instantly sniffing him out made him realize he can't post or he'll get caught. I bet Nolan is retarded about VPNs and thinks that it's "just 1 more chance" IP at another account here, so that's why he hasn't been posting because he thinks if that lurker account is killed, that's it for him.
Lol you guys I told him Kiwi was back

Yes he is here but only as a guest he wasn't lying about not wanting to use alts to get around bans

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Yes he is here but only as a guest he wasn't lying about not wanting to use alts to get around bans
a guest ACCOUNT is still an ACCOUNT just a non registered one. :crushautistic:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
a guest ACCOUNT is still an ACCOUNT just a non registered one. :crushautistic:
Well obviously you really didn't think he would be lurking as a guest? That wasn't my point people were saying he was in member only threads as far as I know he isn't

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Well obviously you really didn't think he would be lurking as a guest? That wasn't my point people were saying he was in member only threads as far as I know he isn't
I never said how he would do it because I never really cared the above post was to point out a guest account is still an account made on a user by user basis till they register.

basically it's a low effort joke just like all my other low effort jokes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I wouldn't believe everything he says if I were you.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wouldn't believe everything he says if I were you.
This I do believe otherwise he'd be in all the discords that banned him and he clearly isn't

I know he is here as a guest cause he ego searches himself in the general and complains to me about nolanposting

And he's never sent me anything from a member thread

Top Bottom