"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

I'm worried Mr Nolan is going to be banned soon... In his attempt to defend Musk, or maybe just own the heckin evil idpol progressives, he auto triggers Twitter's hate speech system. I don't think it violates Twitter's ToS, but it's a great way to get report spammed by angry leftists. Is "retard" a ToS violation now?
1693960461360.png
1693960575178.png

https://archive.ph/T7n8s (wip as of posting)

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I'm worried Mr Nolan is going to be banned soon... In his attempt to defend Musk, or maybe just own the heckin evil idpol progressives, he auto triggers Twitter's hate speech system. I don't think it violates Twitter's ToS, but it's a great way to get report spammed by angry leftists. Is "retard" a ToS violation now?
View attachment 43809
View attachment 43810

Incoming :Katta-Semetic-Content: to complete our custom set of Nolan responses?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 43809
View attachment 43810

I thought the ADL was a jewish invention to persecute people they dislike.

Topo Chico

I thought the ADL was a jewish invention to persecute people they dislike.
Ya you got it, founded in loving memory of a jew who killed a white girl and tried to frame a black guy. He was so guilty they lynched the jew over the black guy, this angered jews so much they created the ADL (historical revision now says he was innocent).

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ya you got it, founded in loving memory of a jew who killed a white girl and tried to frame a black guy. He was so guilty they lynched the jew over the black guy, this angered jews so much they created the ADL (historical revision now says he was innocent).
Best summed up with this meme.
1693970727617.jpeg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
View attachment 43809
View attachment 43810

Perhaps Exploding his Penis wasnt enough.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pro crime tip: Don't try to frame a black man for a crime by forging his confession in a letter when everyone in town knows that specific black man is illiterate.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Update from the land of Ohio.

Man doesn't seem to like his father much. I understand being protective of an old pet, but that really took a turn there.

Also some miscellaneous stuff from the Pekora-Cord with Nolan being Nolan.

Update on Ohio-dog.

image.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Update on Ohio-dog.

image.png
Does he even realize he's writing this in a discord server dedicated to vtubers and not some fucking emo blogging website?

Awoogers

Does he even realize he's writing this in a discord server dedicated to vtubers and not some fucking emo blogging website?
he probably does and is not giving shit

its kind of like the on brand thing on nolan at this point

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I think I know why his dog refuses to eat food given by him, but he might not like the answer

yell at a dog often enough, or worse, and they eventually fear what you will do - same with most pets, really

source: family used to yell at pets, then wonder why they almost always imprinted on me

Awoogers

...I think I know why his dog refuses to eat food given by him, but he might not like the answer

yell at a dog often enough, or worse, and they eventually fear what you will do - same with most pets, really

source: family used to yell at pets, then wonder why they almost always imprinted on me
and dogs understand shit so nolan actually just shouted for the dog to get stressed enough to not eat

poor boyo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reminder that Nolan is so cripplingly autistic that the only people who probably tolerate him IRL are his family, and they seem to hate him because he's basically only one step above fucking Gollum with how he acts.

Awoogers

Reminder that Nolan is so cripplingly autistic that the only people who probably tolerate him IRL are his family, and they seem to hate him because he's basically only one step above fucking Gollum with how he acts.
gollum but instead of the ring its fucking discord servers/forums to LMAOOOOOOOO into is what hes seeking :ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't know, I'd rather listen to Gollum rant about a ring than have an adult son that begs me to drive him to a ponyfag convention

Top Bottom