"W.. wait let me tell you the plot of Dickfight Island!"S.S. Isa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Negzana

he jumps from discord to discord to get a crumb of attention

which leads him to be banned almost everytime
Literally and unironically, welcome to the Nolan thread. See my post below describing his habits.
And he's using his normie/public discord account, right? He's not making a separate protonmail solely to interact in other servers or go on kiwifarms, right?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
And he's using his normie/public discord account, right? He's not making a separate protonmail solely to interact in other servers or go on kiwifarms, right?
wouldn't matter, he uses the same name everywhere and his posting style will out him right away, i think someone here posted his alt getting banned from a discord before.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Iirc all his account are all Nolan so yes

Negzana

I guess the ice cream eating with hands was so cursed I just filtered out his existence and now putting aside the filter I realized I had it for a reason

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Iirc all his account are all Nolan so yes
It is worth noting that he might have alt that doesn't inherently contain his name, and even then actually lurks instead of saying stuff because I guess he's smart enough to realize that as soon he say something, people can recognize his style of typing.

Just a thought.

Awoogers

It is worth noting that he might have alt that doesn't inherently contain his name, and even then actually lurks instead of saying stuff because I guess he's smart enough to realize that as soon he say something, people can recognize his style of typing.

Just a thought.
This was proven to be true a few pages back because of the homeland being down and him being in there after someone posted a working link here

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yea, me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
image.png
image.png

No clue what's going on. Not seeing anything on the servers I have him tracked on. Looks like he was watching the Pomu/Lia stream on the main Phase Discord, and asked about Lia's upcoming birthday and any projects. I also see that invites to Lia's fan-server isn't working right now. Anyone here on that server that can check and see if "_crush__" was on it sometime today?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
That picture is oddly clopped, I mean cropped.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is it cowtipping if I poke the cow on mutual turf when I was there before him?

So in the final days with Mr. Crush, he had this to say.
The only other effective place to talk about drama and past life content is KiwiFarms, which is a security risk to me.
If you recall, this is because someone decided to doxx Nolan on the "Easy to Track Username Hall of Shame" thread on the farms - https://kiwifarms.st/threads/the-easy-to-track-username-hall-of-shame.104753/post-16435890

This, of course, is after years of us telling him to delete his username and start over for his own good. Which he roundly ignored every single time.

It only lasted 3 weeks after being banned here until he turned up again on the farms.

His excuse for the return despite being fulldoxxed and it being a 'security risk' was:

View attachment 40794
This nolan post reads like he inherently views vtubers as "shit" and only cares about drama. 🤔 I guess the discord spamming isn't as fulfilling anymore and he must "risk his family's safety" (as he put it previously to be on The Homeland) to post about "shit" in a "meaningful way." glhf nolan, hope that works out for ya
So clearly the stuff Nolan wanted to talk about has to be imminently important to risk his and his family's wellbeing to post about anime women, surely? Well, you'd never guess, but almost everything he has posted in that time has just been stream links.

Of the 35 posts he's made in that time, 30 of them included streamlinks. And of those 30 posts, he's posted 48 stream links. The remaining 5 posts have been Twitter links to announcements, laughing at the "ass" joke or whatever it was from the Tempus anniversary, alluding to the 'lesbian' relationships between Nerissa, Ollie, and Kiara, bitching at a drive-by, or explaining why he's back on KF.

After ramping up his posting (21 of the 35 posts have been in the last week) - and having 4 posts with nothing but streamlinks all on the same page I asked Nolan a simple question.
image.png

I was greated some time later with these Private Messages from Nolan.
image.png

He has since continued to keep posting stream links afterwards. So goes the cycle.

Topo Chico

If you recall, this is because someone decided to doxx Nolan on the "Easy to Track Username Hall of Shame" thread on the farms - https://kiwifarms.st/threads/the-easy-to-track-username-hall-of-shame.104753/post-16435890

This, of course, is after years of us telling him to delete his username and start over for his own good. Which he roundly ignored every single time.

It only lasted 3 weeks after being banned here until he turned up again on the farms.

His excuse for the return despite being fulldoxxed and it being a 'security risk' was:

So clearly the stuff Nolan wanted to talk about has to be imminently important to risk his and his family's wellbeing to post about anime women, surely? Well, you'd never guess, but almost everything he has posted in that time has just been stream links.

Of the 35 posts he's made in that time, 30 of them included streamlinks. And of those 30 posts, he's posted 48 stream links. The remaining 5 posts have been Twitter links to announcements, laughing at the "ass" joke or whatever it was from the Tempus anniversary, alluding to the 'lesbian' relationships between Nerissa, Ollie, and Kiara, bitching at a drive-by, or explaining why he's back on KF.

After ramping up his posting (21 of the 35 posts have been in the last week) - and having 4 posts with nothing but streamlinks all on the same page I asked Nolan a simple question.
image.png

image.png

He has since continued to keep posting stream links afterwards. So goes the cycle.
This is the most egregious part
1694315114145.png

:whatastory:
He gets to chimp at the person he dms but they can't reply... incredible behavior

God's Strongest Dragoon

image.png

image.png

He spread out his rant to you over 3 DMs in 3 minutes while then closing it for replies. Based on his post history recently, it feels like he was dipping his toes in the homeland to see if he would get assblasted again, growing more confident over time to post there. Then you came in out of nowhere and RKO'd him. :SelenHAHAhere:

Topo Chico

He spread out his rant to you over 3 DMs in 3 minutes while then closing it for replies. Based on his post history recently, it feels like he was dipping his toes in the homeland to see if he would get assblasted again, growing more confident over time to post there. Then you came in out of nowhere and RKO'd him. :SelenHAHAhere:
Minor correction, he ticked a setting that he can send but you can’t reply, look at his profile on the homelands. Lots of people have posted but no one but him can reply to those comments. He did this after trying to lock down his shit post dox. He would have changed his username too if that was an option there like it is here. Very weird behavior.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

image.png

image.png

nolan has some advice.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

image.png

image.png

Hit him with this

:mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

image.png

image.png

I don't think this qualifies as touching the shit, Nolan is willingly posting in a place where you also post so you have the right as another user to comment on his behavior.

Top Bottom