Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Why is he DM'ing you of all people?

He's stalking me? What evidence do you have he's stalking me?
Maybe that whole "Not my friend" thing really hit him right in the divorce proceeding. He felt so betrayed that you weren't in on his BELIEVE IT level of friendship that it was easier to DM one of the villains to try and score an own.
The own being that he awkwardly stares through the window as we continue to use him as a forum joke.

:ironmousekek:

The saddest part about his dm there is that he isn't even the focus of it all, he was a cheap way to make fun of you. My condolences on the loss of your pet though Rie.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Maybe that whole "Not my friend" thing really hit him right in the divorce proceeding. He felt so betrayed that you weren't in on his BELIEVE IT level of friendship that it was easier to DM one of the villains to try and score an own. :ironmousekek:
The own being that he awkwardly stares through the window as we continue to use him as a forum joke.

The saddest part about his dm there is that he isn't even the focus of it all, he was a cheap way to make fun of you. My condolences on the loss of your pet though Rie.
It's kinda unbelievable. I was more than generous towards him yet I was also stern as I didn't want to beat around the bush when he did stupid stuff. I guided him on how to make himself less susceptible to bullying and harassment for however much that's possible when you've already dug a hole as deep as he did. I listened to him when he was sad and tried to make him feel better and I told him when not to respond to bait whenever he felt tempted to do so and he actually listened! I had so much hope for him, he was really receptive to my words in the moment but when I wasn't around there would be issues, issues that lead up to the trial happening. I hope Nolan knows I tried very hard to help him and I can still help him if he chooses to reach out to me instead of @thhrang and listen to me. And I mean actually listening, like trying to go outside more and make some real friendships instead of looking at a screen full of people who want to mock you.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's kinda unbelievable. I was more than generous towards him yet I was also stern as I didn't want to beat around the bush when he did stupid stuff. I guided him on how to make himself less susceptible to bullying and harassment for however much that's possible when you've already dug a hole as deep as he did. I listened to him when he was sad and tried to make him feel better and I told him when not to respond to bait whenever he felt tempted to do so and he actually listened! I had so much hope for him, he was really receptive to my words in the moment but when I wasn't around there would be issues, issues that lead up to the trial happening. I hope Nolan knows I tried very hard to help him and I can still help him if he chooses to reach out to me instead of @thhrang . And I mean actually listening, like trying to go outside more and make some real friendships instead of looking at a screen full of people who want to mock you.
And all that "help" immediately went out the window when I replied to him with a comment where I basically said "I disagree".
:smugmoona:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
And all that "help" immediately went out the window when I replied to him with a comment where I basically said "I disagree".
:smugmoona:
He had been getting triggered by the Miko reaction all night. I replied some dumbass post of his where it was DN replying to Khyo with the large emote :mikothumbsl:

I detest dramafag leeches like those two and for some reason he always took shit like that personally when people reacted to it negatively.

Needless to say I wasn’t surprised in the slightest when he exploded and 9/11’d his chances in the poll. It was favorable to him until that point too.

niggaphil

It's kinda unbelievable. I was more than generous towards him yet I was also stern as I didn't want to beat around the bush when he did stupid stuff. I guided him on how to make himself less susceptible to bullying and harassment for however much that's possible when you've already dug a hole as deep as he did. I listened to him when he was sad and tried to make him feel better and I told him when not to respond to bait whenever he felt tempted to do so and he actually listened! I had so much hope for him, he was really receptive to my words in the moment but when I wasn't around there would be issues, issues that lead up to the trial happening. I hope Nolan knows I tried very hard to help him and I can still help him if he chooses to reach out to me instead of @thhrang and listen to me. And I mean actually listening, like trying to go outside more and make some real friendships instead of looking at a screen full of people who want to mock you.
To be fair, @Scoots could post this, and we won't realized it is the copy paste from Rie herself

God's Strongest Dragoon

He had been getting triggered by the Miko reaction all night. I replied some dumbass post of his where it was DN replying to Khyo with the large emote :mikothumbsl:

I detest dramafag leeches like those two and for some reason he always took shit like that personally when people reacted to it negatively.

Needless to say I wasn’t surprised in the slightest when he exploded and 9/11’d his chances in the poll. It was favorable to him until that point too.
Yeah, we really need to thank whoever up with that react because it's..wait a minute

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Is he camping this place to see if we changed our mind View attachment 39837
Nolan doesn't realize that we know he calls the people who voted to ban him psycho-sadists because he got banned just as HoloEN3 debuts started. The dude literally needed to not sperg out 1 (one) time for the week to be able to go to "McDonald's" and copypaste his reactions onto the forum before he gets sent to a solitary zoo and he failed. The fact that he seemingly can't accept that and continues to have his "favorite place" filled with psychos live rent free in his head to the point where he's DMing forum members like thhrang about this shit is sad, but not unexpected for a lolcow.

Yeah, we really need to thank whoever up with that react because it's..wait a minute
I'm just saying...
Graphic Design isn't my passion and if anyone wanted to improve these resized reaction images they're free to do so.
View attachment 3333
Mikoposter
View attachment 3334
PurpleDragon
View attachment 3335
Mito Think

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan doesn't realize that we know he calls the people who voted to ban him psycho-sadists because he got banned just as HoloEN3 debuts started. The dude literally needed to not sperg out 1 (one) time for the week to be able to go to "McDonald's" and copypaste his reactions onto the forum before he gets sent to a solitary zoo and he failed. The fact that he seemingly can't accept that and continues to have his "favorite place" filled with psychos live rent free in his head to the point where he's DMing forum members like thhrang about this shit is sad, but not unexpected for a lolcow.

I'm just saying...
Wtf I love nijifriends now? NIJILOVE!

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm just saying...
The combination of your choice of the Miko image and Reinigen's decision to change it to "Cool Story Bro", it really triggered the fuck out of Nolan. Just a low effort way to tell him he's annoying without actually engaging with him like he desperately wanted. Instead of multiple pages telling him he's a fag for an incredibly retarded post, he just sees Miko's fucking face show up to inform him that no one cares and man, he REALLY wanted people to care that he posted.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nolan was not going to get banned, and then he decided to start posting on that thread and quickly bystanders began to realize the magnitude of the issue and how hopeless it is to try and reason with a special needs person. All he had to do was keep quiet but he couldn't help himself.

On the topic of react emotes I would like to ask whoever greenlit the Shuba one, when exactly am I supposed to use this?

12123.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan was not going to get banned, and then he decided to start posting on that thread and quickly bystanders began to realize the magnitude of the issue and how hopeless it is to try and reason with a special needs person. All he had to do was keep quiet but he couldn't help himself.

On the topic of react emotes I would like to ask whoever greenlit the Shuba one, when exactly am I supposed to use this?

View attachment 39861
He truly was his own worst enemy.

For the Shuuba - we got rid of LEAN, and I think this is meant for confusion. Think of it as saying "what the fuck" like you have no idea what someone just said, vs "what the fuck" from shock and disgust (the Korone face)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Wtf I love nijifriends now? NIJILOVE!
I liked seeing Mikoposter on /vt/ because I would primarily see them first/second post in bait threads. Didn't matter if the bait was Hololive or Nijisanji because Miko was there to proclaim that despite everything OP said, they still enjoy vtubers. Mikoposting is the ultimate solution to tribalfagging, it defuses unironic bait/tribalism and causes the OP to expose himself as a massive femboy if they reply to miko. Essentially flipping the bait.
The combination of your choice of the Miko image and Reinigen's decision to change it to "Cool Story Bro", it really triggered the fuck out of Nolan.
I've been 50/50 on how it gets used here but it definitely works essentially the same way as it used to be used for. Which is to instantly trigger people.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The combination of your choice of the Miko image and Reinigen's decision to change it to "Cool Story Bro", it really triggered the fuck out of Nolan. Just a low effort way to tell him he's annoying without actually engaging with him like he desperately wanted. Instead of multiple pages telling him he's a fag for an incredibly retarded post, he just sees Miko's fucking face show up to inform him that no one cares and man, he REALLY wanted people to care that he posted.
yeah i still laugh at them every so often :ironmousekek:
Just a little ahead of his time

edit: motherfuckers, it's a joke

me: watch as people take this obvious joke seriously

wow, what a shock, I was right

edit:Also I love how everyone will shit on me for not understanding others jokes but if you guys don't get mine I can't say anything. Yes, there is an obvious double standard, I'm not starting shit I'm standing up for myself.
and the one that did him in
Sir, you doxxed someone’s family. I don’t want to hear you of all people to moralize about this.
nice team effort :mikothumbsl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lol the audacity coming from this guy. Nolan being known for closing conversations here before people even have a chance to answer. Now complains on twitter about someone asking something then blocks him. Just looking at his feed makes my eyes bleed. How can someone enjoy this much getting into tards fights?

Archive

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Petition to temporarily have Miko at the forum header since he still visits this place.

Doctor Kayfabe

I told him when not to respond to bait whenever he felt tempted to do so and he actually listened!
I'm sorry but I really and truly do not believe you, based on his pattern of behavior.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

Nolan's shoots himself in the foot so much while sitting the hole deeper his feet looks like swiss cheese and he's hit bedrock

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
This almost makes me suspicious of him due to him somehow feeling that he needed to clarify this specific thing that's being discussed in mainly this thread, but then again he's Nolan, the man who constantly refuses to lie on the internet even at his detriment. So unless he decided to use a VPN for once, this just makes him look stupid as hell. Then again, If he is somehow is using a VPN, congrats Nolan, you've managed to learn a bit! Sadly you've manage to shoot yourself in the foot with another sperg-out doing so, but hey, progress! Now you just have to learn what "internet bait" is and stop replying to it, and then we can move on to "touching grass" and "anger management".

Top Bottom