"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This almost makes me suspicious of him due to him somehow feeling that he needed to clarify this specific thing that's being discussed in mainly this thread, but then again he's Nolan, the man who constantly refuses to lie on the internet even at his detriment. So unless he decided to use a VPN for once, this just makes him look stupid as hell. Then again, If he is somehow is using a VPN, congrats Nolan, you've managed to learn a bit! Sadly you've manage to shoot yourself in the foot with another sperg-out doing so, but hey, progress! Now you just have to learn what "internet bait" is and stop replying to it, and then we can move on to "touching grass" and "anger management".
But his "I don't like making an alt because it feels like lying" is itself a lie. He absolutely got himself shitcanned from the Ame-cord for his behavior in early 2022. However I know for a fact he reposted an unarchived Karaoke here that he claimed he got from the Ame-cord. He might have an alt, and is just not posting with it.
Archive of Ame's karaoke with new kimono update:
______
FUCK, I missed because I overslept a nap. Anyway above is an archive I personally got with an alt on Amecord.

God's Strongest Dragoon

But his "I don't like making an alt because it feels like lying" is itself a lie. He absolutely got himself shitcanned from the Ame-cord for his behavior in early 2022. However I know for a fact he reposted an unarchived Karaoke here that he claimed he got from the Ame-cord. He might have an alt, and is just not posting with it.
I seem to recall him rejoining a discord he got banned from with an another account and one of the mods quickly banned him with a message that was basically "I see you, bitch". I believe it was in the degen thread.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I seem to recall him rejoining a discord he got banned from with an another account and one of the mods quickly banned him with a message that was basically "I see you, bitch". I believe it was in the degen thread.
On top of that, he's on the moderator's shit lists as a frequent ban evader.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
I do remember an account that was some TV show priest that typed suspiciously like him that popped up during the trial.
On top of that, he's on the moderator's shit lists as a frequent ban evader.

Well damn, I guess it is entirely possible (and highly likely) he does have an alt made specifically for the purpose of reading this thread. Which does sound like something he'd do to think about it. Can't have people talking about his spaz outs or how he hit his sister, no sir, that's slander from psychopathic, evil superdoxxerz, he dindu nuffin wrong.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nolan with alt is not exactly a secret, at least to the folks in Nijisanji ID fan discord. One of it's active member got DM'd iirc during Nina graduations stream while the member and others are in voice chat talking late night stuff. Those that doesn't talk used the text channel and mentioned seeing Nolan in the stream's chat during Kyos appearance there and those ended up becoming the topic for a bit.

Somehow, nolan (who was banned from there) was able to find the member in question, asked for friend/DM'd said member and asked them point-blank "why are you guys so obsessed about me" and complete with a screenshot showcasing the posts of said talk and searching the word 'nolan' in the search tag. It's more than enough that everyone in that voice chat session to reduce any written mention of nolan and keep it as voice-chat only stuff (or using pseudonyms) just in case nolan goes spergy over other active members there.
1691698447835.png
(the censored part is my secondary discord account that isn't tied to my current username, i was testing the bot to see if they have certain tag with nolan name innit)

So yeah, he definitely has enough clarity in his autism to not LMAO-ing on his alts and stayed silent, then used said alt to quietly lurk before using it to claim like it's his friend or someone that wanted to help him while he accusing others/DM-ing others. dumbass clearly has more than enough capability to do this kind of shit, but keep on acting like a spergy retard in order to seek attentions.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I do remember an account that was some TV show priest that typed suspiciously like him that popped up during the trial.

Well damn, I guess it is entirely possible (and highly likely) he does have an alt made specifically for the purpose of reading this thread. Which does sound like something he'd do to think about it. Can't have people talking about his spaz outs or how he hit his sister, no sir, that's slander from psychopathic, evil superdoxxerz, he dindu nuffin wrong.
Father Noel Furlong
Is this the account you mean? I haven't seen them again after the trial shit. :smugselen:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Father Noel Furlong
Is this the account you mean? I haven't seen them again after the trial shit. :smugselen:
That writing is coherent and Nolan’s usually isn’t.

There’s not much we can do to detect it if he uses a different account and IP outside of obvious things like writing style and behavior. I have zero confidence in him being able to do this or to lurk on an account with interjecting so the point is likely moot.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
nolan is like that one itch that no matter scratch you do it still doesnt go away

also nolan fuck you if you are reading this right at this exact moment

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
That writing is coherent and Nolan’s usually isn’t.

There’s not much we can do to detect it if he uses a different account and IP outside of obvious things like writing style and behavior. I have zero confidence in him being able to do this or to lurk on an account with interjecting so the point is likely moot.
Yeah. Just think it is funny, because that dude spoke on the trial thread and then someone accused him of being Nolan, then he didn't say anything else after that.

Awoogers

Yeah. Just think it is funny, because that dude spoke on the trial thread and then someone accused him of being Nolan, then he didn't say anything else after that.
oh you mean that impostor nolan who just came in after the real nolan died of ligma?

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Nolan with alt is not exactly a secret, at least to the folks in Nijisanji ID fan discord. One of it's active member got DM'd iirc during Nina graduations stream while the member and others are in voice chat talking late night stuff. Those that doesn't talk used the text channel and mentioned seeing Nolan in the stream's chat during Kyos appearance there and those ended up becoming the topic for a bit.

Somehow, nolan (who was banned from there) was able to find the member in question, asked for friend/DM'd said member and asked them point-blank "why are you guys so obsessed about me" and complete with a screenshot showcasing the posts of said talk and searching the word 'nolan' in the search tag. It's more than enough that everyone in that voice chat session to reduce any written mention of nolan and keep it as voice-chat only stuff (or using pseudonyms) just in case nolan goes spergy over other active members there.
View attachment 39892
(the censored part is my secondary discord account that isn't tied to my current username, i was testing the bot to see if they have certain tag with nolan name innit)

So yeah, he definitely has enough clarity in his autism to not LMAO-ing on his alts and stayed silent, then used said alt to quietly lurk before using it to claim like it's his friend or someone that wanted to help him while he accusing others/DM-ing others. dumbass clearly has more than enough capability to do this kind of shit, but keep on acting like a spergy retard in order to seek attentions.
It's like he wants to be the center of attention, but only on his terms; anything else mean your just obsessed with him, since talking about him while he's not there means you're weird or something like that.

Father Noel Furlong
That's the one. It posted something about Kyo in the General Thread before it went to the Trial thread. I thought it was weird since it's post in the General Thread seemed to be a follow up to a post Nolan had made a few pages back, or at least related to it.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
oh you mean that impostor nolan who just came in after the real nolan died of ligma?
Faker Nolan was the best Nolan :ironmousekek:
That's the one. It posted something about Kyo in the General Thread before it went to the Trial thread. I thought it was weird since it's post in the General Thread seemed to be a follow up to a post Nolan had made a few pages back, or at least related to it.

^Yeah that's how it happened, but no one took the claim seriously since everyone was joking about everyone being an alt of Nolan.

Awoogers

just something but ive seen the retardante ohio in BVTM at least a couple of posts and this recent one

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Anyone who purposefully impersonates Nolan for any reason will be banned. He is not going to become our version of the autistic boogieman. Beyond this point, admitting to antagonizing Nolan or impersonating him here will be considered a violation of the most sacred rule on this forum, aka the unwritten 'don't be a retarded spastic' rule.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anyone who purposefully impersonates Nolan for any reason will be banned. He is not going to become our version of the autistic boogieman. Beyond this point, admitting to antagonizing Nolan or impersonating him here will be considered a violation of the most sacred rule on this forum, aka the unwritten 'don't be a retarded spastic' rule.
What does "antagonizing" mean in this context? I don't plan to but does that mean poking the autist? What if he messages you like he did thrang?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

if this is true perhaps we should examine our post reacts. the one trait we can all agree on is Nolan being unable to resist using reacts.

if we see any "newish" accounts that only react to things we found it.

will be surprised if he managed to keep himself from replying to here or the lolcow thread.

HEY NOLAN I know your reading this you tard congratulations on still not learning a damn thing you could have laid low and flew under the radar.

Awoogers

you know if nolan actually just went and made an alt i would be very much surprised considering his antartica temp iq

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Nolan's shoots himself in the foot so much while sitting the hole deeper his feet looks like swiss cheese and he's hit bedrock
he mines the earth IRL more than Kaela does in minecraft.

Top Bottom