"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

As far as I can tell, Nolan is literally a hyper autistic version of this picture.
View attachment 40136
Pretty much. He's a literal retard that craves attention and approval, so he'll instantly buy in to the viewpoint that he believes is most popular. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the core reason he's obsessed with Gura and Vox.

Zapan1984

There has to be one German here who can tell me if he is using google translate or not:

He keeps getting in arguments in German and it would be really funny if he was just google translating and sticking his dick into foreign politics. I know he took up to German 4 from his quizlet account, but that doesn't denote fluency.
e: for context he is mad at AFD I'm pretty sure some right wing party, pozzed wiki for qrd on it if anyone cares:
e: there are 7 mentions of "German" by nolan on KF one indicating that he fell out of whatever level of fluency he used to have and wanted to relearn German:

kf.pl link to post

Knowing Nolan is shit at follow through I'm guessing he is using google translate and what he remembers from HS.

Geez that is some horrible Translator he used as reading that, it reads a bit he is in favor of the AFD as Schattenhase is clearly against the AFD
i would Translate Nolan's tweet back into english like that:
"I hate this way way of thinking. It shows the lack of ability to accept disagreement. You act as if they agree, that the AFD will destroy Germany, but have you ever considered that people simply disagree?"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You act as if they agree, that the AFD will destroy Germany, but have you ever considered that people simply disagree?"
This last bit is VERY nolan, the whole "HAS IT EVER CROSSED YOUR TINY LITTLE MIND?" thing is a trademark of his. Mofo loves acting like he somehow percieves the world in some advanced manner that nobody else is capable of. And furthermore he's got the backing of "PEOPLE", hey ricardo retardo, just because the hump of the bellcurve believes something doesn't mean it's automatically true, typical politiYamanba behavior.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1691932194317.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh no, he is now talking to our highest levels. Supreme Court Justice Dankula. He must be stopped!

Quick, someone put Dankula's dog on camera again, the EU will clutch their pearls hard enough to distract him

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1692065983591.png

I also wish that Hakka would be allowed to do more ES Streams outside of his Zatsus but going on a rampage like this is retarted.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow he spergs on youtube comments too, i found this at the bottom of the comment chain.

View attachment 40303
Dude is actively looking for drama to get embroiled in huh? I guess if we ever see a random uptick in forum visitors we will know he finally got noticed.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dude is actively looking for drama to get embroiled in huh? I guess if we ever see a random uptick in forum visitors we will know he finally got noticed.
If you are a new visitor,
1) Welcome,
2) You are a Yamanbafaggot.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
They can't see this section of the forum anyways.
one of the last accounts made was checking this thread yesterday, forgot which one and i didn't take a screenshot, but i like to believe some people made an account here to see why nolan has a thread rather than them just stumbling upon the thread from the new posts section.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sometimes I hate discord notifications as if I look around trying to find the fuckers I find... some other fucker

i hate pings.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:
Top Bottom