"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Since people are talking about what vtubers Nolan likes to watch other than Gura, I was reminded of this exchange between him and @Johnny Jambalaya back on the Farms.
nolan the numberfag.PNG
nolan the numberfag 2.PNG
In short, Nolan is a filthy numberfag.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I can't comprehend how someone would go to Kiwifarms/a Kiwifarms adjacent site and try to shill or defend vermintide. That's like joining a Nazi party to spread the word of the Torah

Since people are talking about what vtubers Nolan likes to watch other than Gura, I was reminded of this exchange between him and @Johnny Jambalaya back on the Farms.
View attachment 40513
View attachment 40514
I actually remember seeing him going into the "other Vtubers" channel on a Discord that was, of course, for a totally different person. The usuals were discussing a stream by VTuber A. Nolan came in, posted the link to another stream for VTuber B, started "live reacting" drowning out the other chatters, then complained about "why are you still chatting about the other stream, the one I linked has higher CCV right now". :pippabrogoblin:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I actually remember seeing him going into the "other Vtubers" channel on a Discord that was, of course, for a totally different person. The usuals were discussing a stream by VTuber A. Nolan came in, posted the link to another stream for VTuber B, started "live reacting" drowning out the other chatters, then complained about "why are you still chatting about the other stream, the one I linked has higher CCV right now". :pippabrogoblin:

i remember that screenshot where i think he joined pippacord or something and he liveposted fucking luxiem i think(vox and fucking Yamanba kyo) which people there dont even give a flying fuck like the retard that he is then hilarity ensues

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You know. If a didnt knew what nolan is capable of, i wouldnt believe you. This is so god damn retarded.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You know. If a didnt knew what nolan is capable of, i wouldnt believe you. This is so god damn retarded.
Oh that's nothing. The best one is when he joined Kanata's discord. For those not in the know, she's 4th Gen JP, and is probably the biggest Unicorn enabler inside Hololive. She was part of a group Minecraft collab with other Holomems that had males from outside the agency, and she refused to interact with them and complained about it during the stream. I know we discussed it but I can't dive for the relavent posts right now.

Anyways, Nolan joins the Kanata-cord and without introducing himself or posting about Kanata at all, he immediately starts liveposting about the NijiEN Males in the other VTuber thread. Some people thought he was ESL or a bot at first. I detailed this in my post from the Nolan trial thread here:
As I'm sure many of you caught in the degen thread, I've been cataloging Nolan's Discord antics while bored during work. At this point, I've gotten him tracked on the majority of the Holo-EN fancords, and haven't had the chance to do much deep diving on anything else. As such though, my position on this is tinged by seeing him repeat the exact same behavior on many other places.

My thoughts can be summed up as this: You join a website/forum to post not only because you like the content being discussed, but for the culture of the site as well. Nolan gives no fucks about the culture of where he posts. Nolan doesn't give a fuck about this website in particular. Nolan just wants to post whatever the hell he wants to post, culture of the site be Damned. He just craves attention of any kind.

Nolan has an idea of what he wants to put out into the internet, what he feels is good content, and he doesn't care where/how he accomplishes it. And I'll use a few examples from my tracking logs to demonstrate what I mean.

Example 1) "How Much Can I Break The Rules"
View attachment 37261
This is one example of a few times he's pulled this routine, but on the Pekora Fancord he gets asked by a mod to tone down his spamming. He responds by asking for a literal numerical value of how much he can spam, instead of just figuring out himself how to control himself. I've seen him do this a few times on other Discords, but this is the best example to give.

Example 2) "Doesn't Care to Mesh With The Culture/Read the Room"

Nolan, after being banned from multiple of the EN and ID Holofancords has resorted to essentially dumpster diving through non-holocords and JP-Member fancords. To that point, he started Liveposting on the LiveTL Discord til he was politely rebuked by one of the mods.
View attachment 37262
View attachment 37263
View attachment 37264
He the got into a rules lawyer fight with that mod I'll cut out since it's uninteresting. But he basically just stopped using that Discord once the told him "Please stop". Demonstrating he doesn't care WHERE he posts, just that HE WANTS to post.

Example 3) Doesn't learn at all from the consequences of his behavior (as well as failing to read the room)
Related to the previous example, Nolan continuing his dumpster diving adventures through Discords ended up on the Kanata-cord. And he pissed off the admins there enough that they killed his entire chatlog on the server. However, thanks to some kind posters on the Watame-cord laughing at him, I was able to piece together what happened.
So Nolan goes onto the Katana-cord, the Discord of who is arguably the most Unicorn-friendly JP streamer right now, and decides to Livepost on their forum about NIJISANJI MALE STREAMERS.
View attachment 37291
This is the only direct proof I have that he was there. However, we can see the conversation around his deleted comments, as well as the aftermath of the banning.
View attachment 37292View attachment 37293View attachment 37294View attachment 37295

And finally, after this Nolan is kind enough to go onto the Hana Macchia fancord to complain about what had occurred and post the DM he got into with the mod immediately afterwards - in video format.

View attachment 37297

So, after being asked to stop spamming by mods and completely ignoring them, how does Nolan react to this situation?
View attachment 37299
And after spending some time having the people of that server TRYING to explain what he did wrong (which I won't post for berevity's sake), here's how he described the ban a few days later on a collective HololiveJP 4th Gen Fancord.
View attachment 37300
As we Jannies have alluded, Nolan hasn't done anything explicit enough to earn a ban. However, if you look at his conduct elsewhere and compare it to here, you can see it's basically no different. We just have a higher tolerance level for his horseshit.

As gay as it sounds, I do care about this website. I wouldn't have volunteered to sweep if I didn't. It obviously ranks far behind my IRL shit (family, friends, career, hobbies, etc) but there's still a small spot reserved for it in my blackened dried up husk of a heart.

And I think at the end of the day that's what upsets me the most about Nolan. I literally just think we're another place to vomit his inane posts onto. I've seen multiple occasions where I'll see a post he made, and he's made the exact same post on 3 other Discords and probably the streamchat where he is.

We've made concession after concession for him. We've tried to give him helpful advice for nearly 2 years. We've warned him. We've temp banned him MULTIPLE TIMES. We've removed his delete abilites and told him in DM's the reason is we expect him to think carefully about his posts from now on and not try to hide evidence of his fuck ups. And he still makes the same goddamn mistakes over and over again. This is the double-standard being alluded to. Why do we need to make concessions for one random sped for the hopes he might change when the mountains of evidence from all other places shows not only will he not change, he thinks we're the ones in the wrong despite the tidalwave trying to tell him otherwise.

In the end, Nolan is a mentally ill manchild. There are many things he needs to do to fix his life. Being on this website is not one of them. And we're under no obligation to keep him here.

I'll make this point in our mod thread to see if we redo the poll. This is a fair point.

I have more thoughts, but it'd run even longer. I'll respond to others later. Feel free to @ me with any questions you guys might have too.
Anyways, they nuked his entire post history and banned him shortly. And the only reason I discovered this is the guys on the Watame discord were openly mocking him with screenshots as well as pre-emptively banning him from Watame-cord.

It's either that, or when he got in public fights with Nyaruu and Sleepy on the Capipi-cord that takes the cake IMO. :annoyedpippa:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh that's nothing. The best one is when he joined Kanata's discord. For those not in the know, she's 4th Gen JP, and is probably the biggest Unicorn enabler inside Hololive. She was part of a group Minecraft collab with other Holomems that had males from outside the agency, and she refused to interact with them and complained about it during the stream. I know we discussed it but I can't dive for the relavent posts right now.

Anyways, Nolan joins the Kanata-cord and without introducing himself or posting about Kanata at all, he immediately starts liveposting about the NijiEN Males in the other VTuber thread. Some people thought he was ESL or a bit at first. I detailed this in my post from the Nolan trial thread here:

Anyways, they nuked his entire post history and banned him shortly. And the only reason I discovered this is the guys on the Watame discord were openly mocking him with screenshots as well as pre-emptively banning him from Watame-cord.

It's either that, or when he got in public fights with Nyaruu and Sleepy on the Capipi-cord that takes the cake IMO. :annoyedpippa:
like i dont know much about nyaru because i havent had the time to actually watch her but as far as @gods strongest sanalites shillings go she sounds like a sweetheart and the fact that he even managed to piss off eepy of all people is nothing short of extraordinary

you need to at least be a turbo retard for that to happen

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Anyways, Nolan joins the Kanata-cord and without introducing himself or posting about Kanata at all, he immediately starts liveposting about the NijiEN Males in the other VTuber thread. Some people thought he was ESL or a bot at first. I detailed this in my post from the Nolan trial thread here:

Here is the nyaru stuff for those who didnt follow the degen thread at the time. Feels good reading those back :whatastory:

You'll never guess whose having another discord meltdown and fighting with nyaru again
The context is that the discussion in the vtuber channel turned to the recent Nijisanji drama

Nyaru remembering Nolan's last spergout(s) makes a light hearted jab
View attachment 23925

Nolan, of course, being the retard that he is, gets upset
View attachment 23926
View attachment 23927
View attachment 23928
View attachment 23929
View attachment 23930
View attachment 23931
View attachment 23932
View attachment 23933
View attachment 23934
View attachment 23935
View attachment 23936
View attachment 23937
View attachment 23938
View attachment 23941
View attachment 23942

And... the woman of the hour!
View attachment 23943
View attachment 23944

He then starts threatening to leave, unfortunately these are only empty threats
View attachment 23945
View attachment 23946
View attachment 23947

He then starts caling other user sociopathic, for hurting his feelings, on the internet...
View attachment 23948
View attachment 23949
View attachment 23950
View attachment 23951
View attachment 23955
View attachment 23957
View attachment 23958
View attachment 23959
View attachment 23960
View attachment 23961
View attachment 23962
View attachment 23963
View attachment 23964
View attachment 23965
View attachment 23966
View attachment 23967
View attachment 23969
View attachment 23970
View attachment 23971
View attachment 23976View attachment 23975View attachment 23974View attachment 23973

Sleepy joins in
View attachment 23977
View attachment 23978
View attachment 23979
View attachment 23985
View attachment 23984
View attachment 23983

I ran out of file spaces, basically what happens is the cappipalists tell him he can change (lol no) and that's the end of it for now. As was mentioned in the chat, he had a minor spergout earlier in the day, it wasn't too interesting but I can document in another post if you want.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 40513
View attachment 40514

Holy fuck, that is unironically one of the gayest things he's ever posted. I love the reasoning for his defense. He starts off by saying "I'm not watching because of numbers" and then explains why he's watching because of numbers. I hate that it supports the theory I was thinking earlier about him only following whatever's popular. He's a retard devoid of original thought and I'm convinced his "LMAO" posting started because he watched the chat of high CCV streamers and thought the useless reaction spam is perfectly acceptable because so many people were spamming it.

I also noticed something about his post behavior on the homeland. He stopped posting on May 5 and didn't start again until July 5, which was just after Reticule posted about the new Sneed address on June 30th. So he was likely too dumb to use tor or follow telegram announcements and needed someone to tell him the new easy-click link. The forum discussion thread was clearly a thread he didn't prowl all the time and he probably didn't notice that until someone posted it in the general thread. He made two posts on July 5th and then never posted again, which was because he got mega-dox'd and he got too spooked to post on the homeland again. So later that month, Sneed was seized and the new/current domain was activated on the 28th(?), which was right before Advent debuted. He said he wouldn't want to visit the homeland again because it's a security hazard for him but come on, it's fucking Nolan, like that will stop him. Because the domain change happened during the trial and right before his penis explosion, he probably never saw that announcement in the forum discussion thread. I think it's a very real possibility that he doesn't know how to get to the homeland again and it's why we haven't seen him post there since his penis explosion.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nah, he did post on the KF thread during the first Tor only period. Actually got a comment about how people were surprised he managed to figure that one out, IIRC.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reminder that @superduper picked this man to be her husband.

EDIT: Since she's got a short memory and apparently doesn't read her profile:
1692272075581.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Reminder that @superduper picked this man to be her husband.
The decision for marriage was purely political as part of a peace treaty between the autists and asylum staff. I was the Proctor's chosen sacrificial lamb as I am the Avatar, bridge between the sane and insane. Being the only one who can speak both languages of the spectrum, how could I say no to such an important task?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The decision for marriage was purely political as part of a peace treaty between the autists and asylum staff. I was the Proctor's chosen sacrificial lamb as I am the Avatar, bridge between the sane and insane. Being the only one who can speak both languages of the spectrum, how could I say no to such an important task?
After reading this pile of autism I realize you two were made for eachother.

niggaphil

After reading this pile of autism I realize you two were made for eachother.
i mean, she is australian, basically florida man culture. I am not surprised that she would marry ohio autist :whatastory:

Topo Chico

Stunned But Dumb

Bernard Boursicot (born on 12 August 1944) is a French diplomat who was caught in a honeypot trap (seducing him to participate in Chinese espionage) by Shi Pei Pu, a male Peking opera singer who performed female roles, whom Boursicot believed to be female. This espionage case became something of a cause célèbre in France in 1986, as Boursicot and Shi were brought to trial, owing to the nature of the unusual sexual subterfuge alleged.[1]

Boursicot first met Shi Pei Pu in China while posted to the French Embassy in Peking as an accountant in 1964. He was 20 years old and Shi was 26. They met at a party just before Christmas held by Claude Chayet at the French Embassy and shortly began a relationship.[2] Reporter Joyce Wadler, who wrote the book Liaison about the affair, would later attribute Boursicot's belief that Shi was a woman to Shi's unique ability to retract his own testicles, which, combined with the manipulation of his own penis, created the illusion of labial lips and a clitoris and allowed for shallow penetration.[2]

In 1965, Shi claimed to be pregnant and was able to use a baby boy called Shi Du Du (later called Bertrand by Boursicot and his family) who had been bought from a doctor in the Xinjiang Autonomous Region of China.[3] He was Uyghur.[4] Boursicot believed he was mixed-race Chinese and French, and that there was a family resemblance between him and the boy.[2][5]

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Reporter Joyce Wadler, who wrote the book Liaison about the affair, would later attribute Boursicot's belief that Shi was a woman to Shi's unique ability to retract his own testicles, which, combined with the manipulation of his own penis, created the illusion of labial lips and a clitoris and allowed for shallow penetration
I was going to ask how the hell this bundle of sticks didn't immediately clock the dude for being a dude the first time they had sex. Now I wish I hadn't. :gunpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was going to ask how the hell this bundle of sticks didn't immediately clock the dude for being a dude the first time they had sex. Now I wish I hadn't. :gunpeko:
Does this mean superduper posesses this incredible ability too? Does he qualify for X-men membership?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does this mean superduper posesses this incredible ability too? Does he qualify for X-men membership?
Yes, Rie is a former man.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
You know, the more I browse this thread and witness the amount of sheer autardism left in Nolan's wake on other sites, the more I feel like we just survived surgery to remove a bullet that turned out to be radioactive.

Top Bottom