"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

hololive ruined /jp/

damn, the chinks are pretty smart. he bought a wigger baby bc itd pass for a hapa.

chihirogumi

Now that I think about it, I am very certain that the moment Nolan received his permanent ban message, he performed an autistic screech to end all autistic screeches. Sort of like this.
Edit: Volume warning, my b @seth

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Now that I think about it, I am very certain that the moment Nolan received his permanent ban message, he performed an autistic screech to end all autistic screeches. Sort of like this.

@reinigen So how did that decision go on who got to ban him? Was it like a "oh god, please let me have the honor to flip the switch on the electric chair"?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

i had my earphone on max volume. Thanks man i am now deaf

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@reinigen So how did that decision go on who got to ban him? Was it like a "oh god, please let me have the honor to flip the switch on the electric chair"?
1692328299715.png
Both agreed. Johnny had a slightly more malicious suggestion, but I thought banning him exactly 1 minute before start was funnier.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Johnny had a slightly more malicious suggestion
What was it? Just a full board chat ban right as EN3 debuted so he couldn't participate and could only watch as everyone else but him could livepost about it?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What was it? Just a full board chat ban right as EN3 debuted so he couldn't participate and could only watch as everyone else but him could livepost about it?
Wait for him to make exactly ONE post after stream start to REALLY get the hopes up and then insta-ban him.

Edit: And if you think about it, my call was WAY funnier if you consider he spazzed out so hard he got banned from the Korone-cord because of his autistic fit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

>hasn't posted on the homeland for the few weeks he's been banned from here
>make a post noting that he probably doesn't know the domain got changed since he got banned
>next day he finds his way to the homeland
Isn't this like the second or third time he's done something since being banned that hinted that he's potentially made another account just to watch the member's only areas? I know Nolan is a legitimate retard but it takes zero effort to download Brave browser or install the free Proton VPN. I hope it's true, just so he can watch us call him a retard while he has to sit there and seethe in silence.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Also wgen he is saying " the cunts who are making it hard to login " , is he talking about whoever is trying the kill Null and his website or is he talking about us?
I assume he means LFJ and the troon DDoS brigade with that.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>hasn't posted on the homeland for the few weeks he's been banned from here
>make a post noting that he probably doesn't know the domain got changed since he got banned
>next day he finds his way to the homeland
Isn't this like the second or third time he's done something since being banned that hinted that he's potentially made another account just to watch the member's only areas? I know Nolan is a legitimate retard but it takes zero effort to download Brave browser or install the free Proton VPN. I hope it's true, just so he can watch us call him a retard while he has to sit there and seethe in silence.
Look at the posts of @defnotmee and tell it doesnt look like nolan on a sock trying to act normal. Or im just getting paranoid

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Look at the posts of @defnotmee and tell it doesnt look like nolan on a sock trying to act normal. Or im just getting paranoid
Has Nolan ever admitted to going on 4chan? Or am I being a retard?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For being "dead" the homeland thread still gets 20 or so posts on it daily, It will be funny to see Nolan screeching there, I'm actually surprised it took him that long to go back.
Yeah that sounds A LOT like nolan, the "Fair." is a classic of his, also the condescending tone.

Short

God Damn the Sun

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
For being "dead" the homeland thread still gets 20 or so posts on it daily, It will be funny to see Nolan screeching there, I'm actually surprised it took him that long to go back.

Yeah that sounds A LOT like nolan, the "Fair." is a classic of his, also the condescending tone.
1.jpg
2.jpg
and more nolan fair posting

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
With a username like that there's no way right? "it's definitely not me guys HUR DUR" isn't Nolan's style.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Most of these posts are Pippaposting.
With a username like that there's no way right? "it's definitely not me guys HUR DUR" isn't Nolan's style.
There its only one way to find out :mikothumbsl:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Top Bottom