"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no Ohioan ever dared to dream before; But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore?" This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "LMAOOO!"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
For being "dead" the homeland thread still gets 20 or so posts on it daily, It will be funny to see Nolan screeching there, I'm actually surprised it took him that long to go back.

Yeah that sounds A LOT like nolan, the "Fair." is a classic of his, also the condescending tone.
Alot of people I know (including myself) use Fair as a response when arguing with someone as much as it pains me to have something in common with Nolan.

Though i suspect he does it to run away from a losing argument as fast as he can instead of acknowledging the others thoughts.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Oh God, part of me wants to go poke the tard by pointing out the "I can't post there because I'm in danger" posts from here, and ask if his mind changed since he got his ass shit canned here. :whatastory:

Must........ Resist!
Issue is, we've proven multiple times Nolan is a pathological liar. We can't believe almost anything he says at face value.
Look at the posts of @defnotmee and tell it doesnt look like nolan on a sock trying to act normal. Or im just getting paranoid
I'll say I doubt it, if only because that user hasn't been here since Wednesday. Nolan is so terminally online I doubt he could stay away from here for over 24 hours unless he was physically prevented from doing so.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
One of Nolan's defining traits is his inability to refrain from responding to any discussion pertaining to him. Any sockpuppet of his would immediately come to this thread in a very thin-veiled attempt of defending his good name. If you ever see some fag saying things like "uh, I think you're overly mean and unfair to this kind and wise Nolan person I've never heard of in my life before", then we might have a Nolalt situation.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Nolan was active on /vt/, he'd namefag.

Though I don't frequent /ggg/ or the Niji EN male general, so who knows.

Topo Chico

1692379855586.png
This nolan post reads like he inherently views vtubers as "shit" and only cares about drama. 🤔 I guess the discord spamming isn't as fulfilling anymore and he must "risk his family's safety" (as he put it previously to be on The Homeland) to post about "shit" in a "meaningful way." glhf nolan, hope that works out for ya

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Oh i wonder who would win? Pippaposters and Homelanders or Mister Crush? I bet 100 ARS to Mister Crush

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 40794
This nolan post reads like he inherently views vtubers as "shit" and only cares about drama. 🤔 I guess the discord spamming isn't as fulfilling anymore and he must "risk his family's safety" (as he put it previously to be on The Homeland) to post about "shit" in a "meaningful way." glhf nolan, hope that works out for ya
There is not that many good alternatives when it comes to openly talking about vtubers' drama and past lifes without being the most retarded fucks ever. Going back to the farms is pretty much his only option even though he got doxed. The guy cant help himself but discuss these subjects even if those are the exact subjects hes constantly getting mad at.

Topo Chico

There is not that many good alternatives when it comes to openly talking about vtubers' drama and past lifes without being the most retarded fucks ever. Going back to the farms is pretty much his only option even though he got doxed. The guy cant help himself but discuss these subjects even if those are the exact subjects hes constantly getting mad at.
The levels of sticking your dick in a blender that is nolan going back to the farms to talk in a slow thread, with people that hate him too, when he's stated being on the site puts his family at risk is :kiarachefkiss:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I certainly hope he hasn't forgotten to tell his parents about their information being leaked (by him), because I'm willing to bet that he would have been infinitely better off just keeping his head low and not returning to the homelands, I can only see this ending in the most obvious way possible that everyone but him will see coming a mile away

It's not too late for him to simply, not post on the homelands, since every post he makes there will put his family more and more at risk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh i wonder who would win? Pippaposters and Homelanders or Mister Crush? I bet 100 ARS to Mister Crush
>100 ARS
You do know you have to put something on the line to bet right?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am going to bet you this dollar i found in my pocket that Nolan gets Doxxed in less than one month AGAIN.
1692385760563.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Now that I think about it, I am very certain that the moment Nolan received his permanent ban message, he performed an autistic screech to end all autistic screeches. Sort of like this.
Edit: Volume warning, my b @seth

Funny enough, the Jim sound bite I posted earlier this week in this thread was from Jim's Ross video. I was also reminded of Ross when Nolan's quote of friends defending him was brought back up, as Ross said the same thing, only to have his "friends" sit there in awkward silence.

I just hope these are the only similarities between Nolan and Jonathan Ross....

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Look at the posts of @defnotmee and tell it doesnt look like nolan on a sock trying to act normal. Or im just getting paranoid
Can we please not make a habit of accusing random accounts of being Nolan alts without solid evidence, I've seen this shit get super gay super quick... :pippasquish:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can we please not make a habit of accusing random accounts of being Nolan alts without solid evidence, I've seen this shit get super gay super quick... :pippasquish:
Nice try Nolan, stop making socks already.
:smugpipi:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The levels of sticking your dick in a blender that is nolan going back to the farms to talk in a slow thread, with people that hate him too, when he's stated being on the site puts his family at risk is :kiarachefkiss:
> Nolan: I just came here cuz it was the only forum that I could actually talk about past life shit and drama in a meaningful way.
> Also Nolan: Doesn't discuss anything, just spams links to streams people are capable of finding on their own anyways.
Truly a wonder why he gets on people's nerves:zaionwhatsgoingon:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
> Also Nolan: Doesn't discuss anything, just spams links to streams people are capable of finding on their own anyways.
Because he only does it where it's explicitlelly forbidden.
He's an attention whore with nothing new to say since all the information he has about pl stuff he got either from here or the homeland, and his numberfagging prevents him from digging deeper into less documented and more interesting people. If he does it where he can then nobody will care since he has nothing to add to conversation. If he does it where its forbidden, then he can get a kick out of people calling him a retard. All attention is good attention after all.

niggaphil

Out of curiosity, I went back and check his shitpost in homeland. His posts are basically 1-word reply in the VT thread. I guess sooner or later he will get his second/third/???? penis exploded again

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I wonder how scoots feels about all this - I'm not trying to be facetious here, I'm genuinely curious what he thinks of Nolan going out of his way to shit up the place that supposedly put his family in o such mortal danger. Specially after he constantly bent over backwards to save his penis, and went as far as to offer refuge in a facebook hugbox once said penis got exploded. Imagine you go that fucking far for some autist you think is your friend only for him to "LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" all over your genuine efforts to help, misguided as they may be. Sometimes I can't help but feel bad for the man.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wonder how scoots feels about all this - I'm not trying to be facetious here, I'm genuinely curious what he thinks of Nolan going out of his way to shit up the place that supposedly put his family in o such mortal danger. Specially after he constantly bent over backwards to save his penis, and went as far as to offer refuge in a facebook hugbox once said penis got exploded. Imagine you go that fucking far for some autist you think is your friend only for him to go "LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" all over your genuine efforts to help, misguided as they may be. Sometimes I can't help but feel bad for the man.
Im not gonna blame the guy for trying to be a good guy towards some autistic rando but it often backfires and thats just shitty for him. At the end scoots is a grown man ( i think ? ) im sure he'll be able to deal with whatever backlash from nolan.

Top Bottom