"I don't think it's bad to be a wigger"Komachi Panko

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I'm just waiting for Nolan to sperg out so hard on the homeland that he gets his own thread like that thegooddoctor guy last week.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder how scoots feels about all this - I'm not trying to be facetious here, I'm genuinely curious what he thinks of Nolan going out of his way to shit up the place that supposedly put his family in o such mortal danger. Specially after he constantly bent over backwards to save his penis, and went as far as to offer refuge in a facebook hugbox once said penis got exploded. Imagine you go that fucking far for some autist you think is your friend only for him to "LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" all over your genuine efforts to help, misguided as they may be. Sometimes I can't help but feel bad for the man.
I wanna know how that whole facebook thing went.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm just waiting for Nolan to sperg out so hard on the homeland that he gets his own thread like that thegooddoctor guy last week.
1692562439446.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Missed it a few days ago, but we got another Nolan Cope.

I can't figure out which server it was he got booted from, so I can't track down any juicy logs unfortunately. What else you got for us Nolan?

:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
I don't have nearly enough room for all the laugh emojis I want to throw in here. Holy shit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'He did a false equivalency'.

Man. This is just hilarious. And painful.

Topo Chico

I can't figure out which server it was he got booted from, so I can't track down any juicy logs unfortunately. What else you got for us Nolan?

:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
I don't have nearly enough room for all the laugh emojis I want to throw in here. Holy shit.

What is his fucking homelife? Is he rooming with just his brother or is it him, his brother and his parents? What's interesting is if it's his brother and his parents is that his brother I'm pretty sure is a few years older than him which means: one kid died in the parents house and at least two more can't seem to leave to live on their own...
What fucking troglodyte scoops ice cream with their hands dude, does he like that his hands melt it and make it more scoopable? Or does he tard scoop and then suck it off his hands? NOLAN GIVE MORE DETAIL PLEASE

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

That second screenshot... thats just nolan having a conversation with himself in front of the mirror right? I mean, he perfectly described how he is himself acting wtf :SelenHAHAhere:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What is his fucking homelife? Is he rooming with just his brother or is it him, his brother and his parents? What's interesting is if it's his brother and his parents is that his brother I'm pretty sure is a few years older than him which means: one kid died in the parents house and at least two more can't seem to leave to live on their own...
Considering Mommy had to take him to TrotCon, I can only presume he's still living at home because of his crippling mental illness. For his brother though, I can't exactly fault him without knowing more information since todays economy is hellish for mid-twenties kids trying to get out on their own.

Topo Chico

Considering Mommy had to take him to TrotCon, I can only presume he's still living at home because of his crippling mental illness. For his brother though, I can't exactly fault him without knowing more information since todays economy is hellish for mid-twenties kids trying to get out on their own.
Real and true, it's just odd that he didn't add his fathers take on the matter. He normally would throw them under the bus too given the opportunity.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

I'm just imagining him sticking his whole ass hand down the Ben & Jerry's and pulling out a chunk to lick like a fucking dog, with his brother watching in absolute disbelief. When his brother asks him why he's grabbing whole chunks of ice creams out of the container with his bare hands instead of using a spoon like a normal human being, Nolan just spergs out about being mistreated for being neurodivergent.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jesus this fag, he just spouts out big words to sound smarter, I really honestly fucking thought Nolan was kinda normal with some spergouts and idiot behavior but this shit sounds absolutely mentally ill, it's like he's fucking talking to himself wtf? I can just imagine this beast whining at his brother (who's by now wishing he went through and pushed nolan into a pond years earlier) and lecturing him on why he should be allowed to stick his dirty fucking fingers in a dairy product with his gay sounding, british accented, autist voice jesus christ almighty. His brother is lucky he's older (and most likely less whimpy and pathetic) than Nolan or he'd be getting the 4-hit combo by now.
What fucking troglodyte scoops ice cream with their hands dude, does he like that his hands melt it and make it more scoopable? Or does he tard scoop and then suck it off his hands? NOLAN GIVE MORE DETAIL PLEASE
He has like 4 brothers or some shit because his parents are the type of white trash euro immigrants who pop out a bunch of children and don't raise them properly.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Was this in any way prompted or did he just decide to sperg about not being allowed to sloppy fist a bucket of chocolate ice-cream in a random discord server?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Was this in any way prompted or did he just decide to sperg about not being allowed to sloppy fist a bucket of chocolate ice-cream in a random discord server?
It's in the vent channel on the Hana Macchia discord. So he decided to just put this out into the void for everyone to see.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Jesus this fag, he just spouts out big words to sound smarter, I really honestly fucking thought Nolan was kinda normal with some spergouts and idiot behavior but this shit sounds absolutely mentally ill, it's like he's fucking talking to himself wtf?
We told Nolan to straighten up. Little did we know, he actually did and was more normal on here than he has ever been in day to day life.

Stunned But Dumb

Nolan: Does bad
Brother Crush: Don't do that or I will be mad at you
Nolan: Does bad again
Brother Crush: I am mad at you
Nolan: How could this happen to me?

I don't think I'm getting over the "Putting his hands in the ice cream" thing for a bit, that's so absurd its hard to suspend my disbelief for it

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
eh there are many reasons to continue living with parents outside of being homeless. like taking care of your retarded brother. so ill give the guy a pass there.

Nolan: Does bad
Brother Crush: Don't do that or I will be mad at you
Nolan: Does bad again
Brother Crush: I am mad at you
Nolan: How could this happen to me?

I don't think I'm getting over the "Putting his hands in the ice cream" thing for a bit, that's so absurd its hard to suspend my disbelief for it
what are the odds it's something someone else paid for and hes basically pissing in someone elses pond while doing this too.

Do his parents not enforce common sense rules in their home? they could be too old to tard wrangle (which might explain the brother living there)

Stunned But Dumb

what are the odds it's something someone else paid for and hes basically pissing in someone elses pond while doing this too.
I think Nolan has a job, but I doubt he spends his money on anything more than pony and vtuber stuff, so thats definitely the family ice cream he's putting his paws all over. Or hooves, I guess

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think Nolan has a job, but I doubt he spends his money on anything more than pony and vtuber stuff, so thats definitely the family ice cream he's putting his paws all over. Or hooves, I guess
I don't think he has it anymore, I don't remember when but I seem to recall him saying that he's not working anymore.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
im more surprised that this bitch actually has a job rather than him keeping it and such

angry sushi

Early Adopter
im more surprised that this bitch actually has a job rather than him keeping it and such
Same. I don't know how he made it through the interview process where someone thought he was best candidate. I want to interview the person who hired him and ask wtf is going on in his brain. My money is on nepotism instead of him actively seeking it on his own, but its all speculation.

Also, we're at the point of a social experiment going so awry that we should all get PhD's when this inevitably ends up with him in jail or deleting all of his social media. Unleashing him on the world probably wasn't the best call, but here we are documenting him like a new species. I'm glad to just be an extra in the background going "OH SHIT NIGGA DID YOU SEE THAT?!" while this all unfolds over time.

Top Bottom