"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Same. I don't know how he made it through the interview process where someone thought he was best candidate. I want to interview the person who hired him and ask wtf is going on in his brain. My money is on nepotism instead of him actively seeking it on his own, but its all speculation.

Also, we're at the point of a social experiment going so awry that we should all get PhD's when this inevitably ends up with him in jail or deleting all of his social media. Unleashing him on the world probably wasn't the best call, but here we are documenting him like a new species. I'm glad to just be an extra in the background going "OH SHIT NIGGA DID YOU SEE THAT?!" while this all unfolds over time.
yeah thats what i thought too its either nepotism working its wonders giving our retarded mascot an actual semblance of contribruting(?) to the society or the interviewer was just that dumb

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
im more surprised that this bitch actually has a job rather than him keeping it and such

Same. I don't know how he made it through the interview process where someone thought he was best candidate. I want to interview the person who hired him and ask wtf is going on in his brain. My money is on nepotism instead of him actively seeking it on his own, but its all speculation.

Also, we're at the point of a social experiment going so awry that we should all get PhD's when this inevitably ends up with him in jail or deleting all of his social media. Unleashing him on the world probably wasn't the best call, but here we are documenting him like a new species. I'm glad to just be an extra in the background going "OH SHIT NIGGA DID YOU SEE THAT?!" while this all unfolds over time.
yeah thats what i thought too its either nepotism working its wonders giving our retarded mascot an actual semblance of contribruting(?) to the society or the interviewer was just that dumb

Don't get too excited you two. People had mentioned that his job was being a dishwasher. As to how he got it, it's not unusual for low level menial jobs to get filled by working with a disability outreach program. It's why you'll see people with downs syndrome or other obvious conditions doing jobs like collecting garbage at a store or something. A lot of time those businesses get major tax writeoffs/grants for doing that, and the positive PR of "working with the disabled community" they can brag about.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I'm pretty sure he was a dishwasher or something similar and the only requirement for a job like that is to have a pulse.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I presume pretty much anybody hiring will figure "Absolutely ANY retard on the planet can handle this." They probably found out within the month that THIS particular retard is some weird de-evolution of Ohian experiment. If he's sperging out about sticking his fucking hand into the ice cream like winnie the pooh and getting called out for it, imagine the absolute potential of being told he's not cleaning dishes right.

"I ran it through the machine, it's clean!"
"Mr Crush, there's still food you didn't scrape off of the bottom of the pan stuck to it. This tray here has actual raw chicken on it still... Wait there's no soap in this water, did you even use any?"
"Who CARES?! You're just going to use it again anyway and it's food! People will just eat it! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME FOR DOING MY JOB?!"

Seriously I'm not gonna lie, the ice cream thing actually fucks with me lol. I used to drink milk out the cartoon, my mother said ew that's nasty do not. I stopped.

Also I like the admittance that "I know thing is wrong, and I ALMOST deleted this because you might focus on me doing thing instead of on me being sad about being yelled at for said thing. I don't care if they had a point, asspats please."
This guy continues to be a fascinating case study.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wanna know how that whole facebook thing went.
The Facebook messenger thing is going fine

Also when he brought the brother thing to me I told him to focus on the valid complaint brother crush had and not the superfluous bs way he went about the argument

He agreed that was fair

as I've said before he often latches on to the wording of an argument and misses the forest for the trees

Anyone who genuinely wants to know how I handled any particular incident is welcome to tag me

I'll give my honest thoughts

Otherwise I'm not gonna be here

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I don't usually nolanpost, but I saw this bit of news on the homeland.
Nolan is becoming a boobro.
nolan_boobro.PNG

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I should check Yuko out. She’s seems like a ton of fun.

edit: I’m sex positive and you guys compared her to Gura, she seems fine for me.
It's kinda weird he says he's sex positive when the only time he's touched a woman was when he recreated the Nicholas Cage Slap of God meme on his sister

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
GET THIS FUCK AWAY FROM MY OSHI!

(Shiori, not Yuko, to be clear)
You know you're going to be watching a Shiori stream, you casually glance at chat and you'll see LMMMAAAAAAOOOOO.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You know you're going to be watching a Shiori stream, you casually glance at chat and you'll see LMMMAAAAAAOOOOO.
I remain hopeful that Shiori having the lowest subscriber count of her gen will serve as Nolan repellant.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She really doesn't seem like his type, she's too niche.
well any time nolan's watching someone, he types in chat a thing the vchuuba he's watching said 5 seconds ago adding hilarious! lmaoooo, so i doubt his monkey brain cares what he's watching and he just wants a chat to shit up.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I looked on the official phase discord. Here is his last live posting session liveposting off a pippa stream. For context, everyone had fairly normal liveposting conversations. Then there was nolan. Alone in his world.

Screenshot_20230822-040709_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230822-040717_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230822-040727_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230822-040738_Discord.jpg

And this is just page 1

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's kinda weird he says he's sex positive when the only time he's touched a woman was when he recreated the Nicholas Cage Slap of God meme on his sister
"Sex positive" is the politically correct term for "horny". It's what feminist men say when they want to encourage women to send them nudes without getting a Twitlonger written about them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"Sex positive" is the politically correct term for "horny". It's what feminist men say when they want to encourage women to send them nudes without getting a Twitlonger written about them.
that's body positive sex positive is "yes i want to have the sex" because nolan is a retard and coomerbrained into conflating the two.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter