"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Ya know, he sounded surprisingly happy in that live holosummer stuff above. Maybe it's because he had just vented his frustration for not being able to be true Ohio-an in Hana Macchia's fancord.
1693111468048.png

EDIT: Reinegen posted it first, so I guess am late?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Spotted in the wild during the Splash Party stream about 5mins ago

Let's see, is he reposting this in other Discords?

Yup

Yup

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

Ya know, he sounded surprisingly happy in that live holosummer stuff above. Maybe it's because he had just vented his frustration for not being able to be true Ohio-an in Hana Macchia's fancord.
View attachment 42272

Kind of shocked his dad hit him, honestly. Didn't strike me as the type considering how Nolan is.
Edit: right after posting I realized the possiblity of him exaggerating the hit part, but Nolan tends to be overly honest, so I don't know

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh is he on his eventual homeless arc now
I look forward to hearing Nolan complain about how he's living on the streets and has to visit the public library so he can use the computers there to watch streams and LMAO.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Kind of shocked his dad hit him, honestly. Didn't strike me as the type considering how Nolan is.
Edit: right after posting I realized the possiblity of him exaggerating the hit part, but Nolan tends to be overly honest, so I don't know
One thing I do noticed at a glance is that this might be the first instance of public venting where he mentioned his dad/father. Most of the vent I checked before this in hana macchia fancord recently is his spat with other discord server admins or when he got penis exploded out of here.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
One thing I do noticed at a glance is that this might be the first instance of public venting where he mentioned his dad/father. Most of the vent I checked before this in hana macchia fancord recently is his spat with other discord server admins or when he got penis exploded out of here.
He's mentioned his dad before, but it's been on Discords he was banned on. I think on the Ame-cord he mentioned his dad used to kill the Wifi at a certain time of night to stop him from using the internet.

I just don't think he's capable of acting normal at all. Period. One thing I've noticed is he seems to just get hysterically upset if he can't watch a stream live.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
There is a story often told, you may have heard of it, “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”

What I’m getting at is, it’s entirely possible that his retelling of events may not be truthful, if you compare it to how he recounts himself being banned to others

God's Strongest Dragoon

There is a story often told, you may have heard of it, “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”

What I’m getting at is, it’s entirely possible that his retelling of events may not be truthful, if you compare it to how he recounts himself being banned to others
Brother, it wasn't even 5 pages ago we saw Nolan post a story where his brother was "unreasonably upset" about Nolan using his bare mongoloid hands to tard scoop some ice scream straight from the container to eat it. He even prefaced the story by saying that he was told before to "not put your hands in the ice cream" and the story begins with his brother catching him doing exactly that.

The fag has no grasp on reality and is unable to realize that he's in the wrong. Even in situations where he knows he's doing something objectively wrong, he always interprets the other party that calls him out as committing a greater evil that overshadows his misdoing. He's completely incapable of accepting he's at fault and the only times we've seen him do that is when he's getting dogpiling on. He'll pretend that he's accepting he's at fault but it's just to get people to stop dogpiling on him so he can repeat the same shit the next day while pretending he never admitted he was wrong. It's like that Goebbels's quote about Jews only admitting they're wrong to end a conversation so they can then pretend the next day that they never admitted they were wrong the day before. I'm fully convinced his last name that got doxed is more of an indication that he's Jewish than German, which would seem extra fitting considering his journey to get banned from 112 discords.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 42272

While I find the concept of Nolan getting kicked out of home for being such a nuisance amusing, there's probably some retarded institution that feeds on taxpayer money that would likely give Nolan money and/or target his family if they did that cause he's a tard. Since I know americans like to kick their children out when they turn 18 and it seems strange this guy is still living with his parents (has he ever mentioned going to college?). Anyways Nolan can't survive on his own because (apart from his inability to function as a normal human) he's diabetic and could very easily fucking keel over if he doesn't get insulin (I have a diabetic family member and you wouldn't believe how crippling that shit is).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
But would Nolan actually survive the concrete jungles of America specifically ohio I honestly think he's not gonna last

niggaphil

View attachment 42272

Since he is autistic, can't he apply the tugboat like Chris-chan? At least he can use the tugboat money to throw at the vtubers or hookers

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Since he is autistic, can't he apply the tugboat like Chris-chan? At least he can use the tugboat money to throw at the vtubers or hookers
I'm not american nor do I have any knowledge of whatever americans like to call "health care", so I don't know. I guess he might get some money because of his autistic status, but aside of that, i can't answer that.

Maybe someone who is well versed or an actual american can help

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's like that Goebbels's quote about Jews only admitting they're wrong to end a conversation so they can then pretend the next day that they never admitted they were wrong the day before.

This was the most random and hilarious way to get my daily dose of Godwin's Law that I've had in a while.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm just waiting for someone to make a nolanpost bot for Twitter.
Why would you want that when you can just follow the real thing?
Brother, it wasn't even 5 pages ago we saw Nolan post a story where his brother was "unreasonably upset" about Nolan using his bare mongoloid hands to tard scoop some ice scream straight from the container to eat it. He even prefaced the story by saying that he was told before to "not put your hands in the ice cream" and the story begins with his brother catching him doing exactly that.
I can never complain about the cursed content in the Pippaposting thread after this. This is straight up sanity draining, the kind of weird shit you'd read on a Lovecraft short story or Junji Ito doujin to clue you in that you wandered into crazy town and your day is only gonna get worse from there.

The fag has no grasp on reality and is unable to realize that he's in the wrong. Even in situations where he knows he's doing something objectively wrong, he always interprets the other party that calls him out as committing a greater evil that overshadows his misdoing. He's completely incapable of accepting he's at fault and the only times we've seen him do that is when he's getting dogpiling on. He'll pretend that he's accepting he's at fault but it's just to get people to stop dogpiling on him so he can repeat the same shit the next day while pretending he never admitted he was wrong. It's like that Goebbels's quote about Jews only admitting they're wrong to end a conversation so they can then pretend the next day that they never admitted they were wrong the day before. I'm fully convinced his last name that got doxed is more of an indication that he's Jewish than German, which would seem extra fitting considering his journey to get banned from 112 discords.
:nolanbean:
You mean the guy that looks like a walking Jewish stereotype might actually be one? What are the chances? :smugpipi:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nolan said his dad bit the shit out of him before (when Nolan hit his sister). Seems consistent enough to be plausible.

Noan lies when he promises to be better, but he keeps his stories of being a terrible human being pretty consistent, so I'm inclined to take that one at face value.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
While I find the concept of Nolan getting kicked out of home for being such a nuisance amusing, there's probably some retarded institution that feeds on taxpayer money that would likely give Nolan money and/or target his family if they did that cause he's a tard. Since I know americans like to kick their children out when they turn 18 and it seems strange this guy is still living with his parents (has he ever mentioned going to college?). Anyways Nolan can't survive on his own because (apart from his inability to function as a normal human) he's diabetic and could very easily fucking keel over if he doesn't get insulin (I have a diabetic family member and you wouldn't believe how crippling that shit is).
i know at least one (willingly) Homeless person who also requires medication (not sure what it was but i know it came in an inhaler) he survives just fine and makes jewelry while doing it.

not that Nolan could survive 5 minutes on his own.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm not american nor do I have any knowledge of whatever americans like to call "health care", so I don't know.
As the (apparently?) sole American here; He can apply for disability benefits (Which I think comes out of social security lmao). Typically it's supposed to cover actual serious disabilities (like being too physically crippled to work). However, you can apply with "autism" (more specifically I think its just "mental disability") listed and potentially get a decent chunk of cash to pay for rent/essentials somewhere (or. y'know, blow it on hookers and vtuber merch.)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He thought he won the Ohio King of Iron Fist Tournament, but turns out Dad vs Nolan is a 10-0 matchup.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
He thought he won the Ohio King of Iron Fist Tournament, but turns out Dad vs Nolan is a 10-0 matchup.
His dad threw him off a cliff to see if he had the tard gene and he came back for vengeance. Now that he has beat him once again, there is only one thing left to do:

Top Bottom