"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So we are in the "obsession" stage of cowdom now? Glad to see Nolan is taking from chase well!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Crush boi I've got just the (allegedly) "sex positive" girrrrrrrl 4 u

is tva his version of Phase Connect

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
@Crush boi I've got just the (allegedly) "sex positive" girrrrrrrl 4 u

is tva his version of Phase Connect

Rule of thumb, just because she makes a joke about it on/off stream, doesn't mean she allows it herself, but there was an instance where she had to address people telling her that they're going to masturbate to her/impregnate her/sleep with her, and had to make it an official rule in the Discord to not do so

[REMOVED TO SAVE IMAGE SPACE, IT'S THE MEME A FEW POSTS DOWN - I WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS]

Despite what you may think of Nano, she's making attempts to wrangle her audience, and you know what, that's a positive in my book. I'm also biased in this regard since I'm a fan of hers, though it's been a bit difficult to catch her streams lately.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rule of thumb, just because she makes a joke about it on/off stream, doesn't mean she allows it herself, but she also had a moment in her Discord where she had to address people telling her that they're going to masturbate to her/impregnate her/sleep with her, and had to make it an official rule in the Discord to not do so

If you think I'm joking, here's the specific rules from her Discord that Nolan might take issue with (shortly after the "Don't spam the channels" rule):

View attachment 40005

Despite what you may think of Nano, she's making attempts to wrangle her audience, and you know what, that's a positive in my book. I'm also biased in this regard since I'm a fan of hers, though it's been a bit difficult to catch her streams lately.
Oh my god if she put a no masterbaiting posting rule in her discord it would be fucking amazing. It would be fucking Kino

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rule of thumb, just because she makes a joke about it on/off stream, doesn't mean she allows it herself, but she also had a moment in her Discord where she had to address people telling her that they're going to masturbate to her/impregnate her/sleep with her, and had to make it an official rule in the Discord to not do so

If you think I'm joking, here's the specific rules from her Discord that Nolan might take issue with (shortly after the "Don't spam the channels" rule):

View attachment 40005

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Topo Chico

There has to be one German here who can tell me if he is using google translate or not:

He keeps getting in arguments in German and it would be really funny if he was just google translating and sticking his dick into foreign politics. I know he took up to German 4 from his quizlet account, but that doesn't denote fluency.
e: for context he is mad at AFD I'm pretty sure some right wing party, pozzed wiki for qrd on it if anyone cares:
e: there are 7 mentions of "German" by nolan on KF one indicating that he fell out of whatever level of fluency he used to have and wanted to relearn German:

kf.pl link to post

Knowing Nolan is shit at follow through I'm guessing he is using google translate and what he remembers from HS.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

There has to be one German here who can tell me if he is using google translate or not:

He keeps getting in arguments in German and it would be really funny if he was just google translating and sticking his dick into foreign politics. I know he took up to German 4 from his quizlet account, but that doesn't denote fluency.
e: for context he is mad at AFD I'm pretty sure some right wing party, pozzed wiki for qrd on it if anyone cares:
e: there are 7 mentions of "German" by nolan on KF one indicating that he fell out of whatever level of fluency he used to have and wanted to relearn German:

kf.pl link to post

Knowing Nolan is shit at follow through I'm guessing he is using google translate and what he remembers from HS.

It's been a long time since I practiced German so I could be wrong but the sentence structure is definitely not how Nolan writes. Additionally the term he uses in the first sentence is "Art des Denkens", which translates to literally "Type of Thinking". My understanding is that the more common phrase is "Denkweise", which is "way of thinking". So I'm going to presume he understands the basic grammar after his school studies and then just google translates his way of speaking instead of knowing how Germans normally speak.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

He 100% is using a translator. One of the easy ways to tell is in German, there's 16 different ways to use the word "the" depending on the gender of the object it is referring to, if it's singular or plural, as well as the case/context within the sentence.
Most translator websites get it wrong because the rules are fucking a pain in the ass and it's basically rote memorization. On top of that, while I'm not fluent, my father's side of the family is pure germanic. So I can say that the sentence structure just feels too robotic and not at all how I'd feel a native speaker would say something.

Topo Chico

He 100% is using a translator. One of the easy ways to tell is in German, there's 16 different ways to use the word "the" depending on the gender of the object it is referring to, if it's singular or plural, as well as the case/context within the sentence.
Most translator websites get it wrong because the rules are fucking a pain in the ass and it's basically rote memorization. On top of that, while I'm not fluent, my father's side of the family is pure germanic. So I can say that the sentence structure just feels too robotic and not at all how I'd feel a native speaker would say something.
So nolan really is so upsetti-spaghetti at this small populist right wing party in a country he doesn't live in, that he gets into slap fights with their supporters on a weekly basis using a translator? Nolan is incredible :whatastory:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Who knew that keeping him here prevented him from reaching his full potential. He's evolving as we speak.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Who knew that keeping him here prevented him from reaching his full potential. He's evolving as we speak.
Ive been going through his twitter like once a week for months now. Trust me. He always done that. Its just too autistic for me to share it. This man is terminally online lvl 100.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hopefully he will soon realize that the very groups he jumps to defend, will hate him out of principle, if not for his association with the EEEEEEVIL Alt-Right Militia that also enjoys VTubers, then for his constant slur usage - which may be even more unforgiveable in their eyes

God's Strongest Dragoon

So nolan really is so upsetti-spaghetti at this small populist right wing party in a country he doesn't live in, that he gets into slap fights with their supporters on a weekly basis using a translator? Nolan is incredible :whatastory:

Negzana

Hopefully he will soon realize that the very groups he jumps to defend, will hate him out of principle, if not for his association with the EEEEEEVIL Alt-Right Militia that also enjoys VTubers, then for his constant slur usage - which may be even more unforgiveable in their eyes
He probably expects a leftist kiwi like HHH to vouch for him but thing is, I doubt HHH would touch Nolan with a 40 foot pole

Topo Chico

His politics is lunacy steeped in a near infinite pool of cognitive dissonance. There's more retarded layers than an onion.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
His politics is lunacy steeped in a near infinite pool of cognitive dissonance. There's more retarded layers than an onion.
As far as I can tell, Nolan is literally a hyper autistic version of this picture.
1691895717984.jpeg

Topo Chico

As far as I can tell, Nolan is literally a hyper autistic version of this picture.
View attachment 40136
He's NPC pro current thing posting here:

Soft thot patrolling here:

Anti deep state posting here:

Making an argument that could be taken that Hitler isn't as bad as the communists (and could be meme-ily read that there were 11m jews killed in ww2 at the same time lol):

BUT YOU BETTER RESPECT PRONOUNS

This is all within the last 48H. He's like an edgier shoeonhead (his idol).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's NPC pro current thing posting here:

Soft thot patrolling here:

Anti deep state posting here:

Making an argument that could be taken that Hitler isn't as bad as the communists (and could be meme-ily read that there were 11m jews killed in ww2 at the same time lol):

BUT YOU BETTER RESPECT PRONOUNS

This is all within the last 48H. He's like an edgier shoeonhead (his idol).

Putting aside nolan's political retardation (does anyone but us even follow this guy? Who is even reading his takes?) it is highly amusing to me that the DIVERSE skittles package is mostly WHITE, as opposed to their regular packaging which is super colorful, the irony cannot be contained.

Topo Chico

Putting aside nolan's political retardation (does anyone but us even follow this guy? Who is even reading his takes?) it is highly amusing to me that the DIVERSE skittles package is mostly WHITE, as opposed to their regular packaging which is super colorful, the irony cannot be contained.
Oh boy do the germans love his retard tweets at them, lots of replies and even a couple of likes!

Top Bottom