Yuria's Husband
Is he camping this place to see if we changed our mind gurakek1.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nolan if you are seeing this I hope your parents will deport you to the slums of manila and you will be forced to eat pagpag

I've said my piece I'm going to sleep now

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is he camping this place to see if we changed our mind View attachment 39837
Most likely, dude is terminally online and probably lurks any thread he can view by default.
Nolan if you are seeing this I hope your parents will deport you to the slums of manila and you will be forced to eat pagpag

I've said my piece I'm going to sleep now
He won't be seeing this because this section of the forum is invisible to non-members and nolan is too retarded to make alts (and not instantly blow his cover by acting like he always does).

God's Strongest Dragoon

He won't be seeing this because this section of the forum is invisible to non-members and nolan is too retarded to make alts (and not instantly blow his cover by acting like he always does).
So you're saying I need to go somewhere like the Pippaposting thread and make a small spoiler section in a comment where I describe Nolan's undefeated MMA career against his sister to really rustle his jimmies? I think I'm one of the people he hates the most here.
:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So you're saying I need to go somewhere like the Pippaposting thread and make a small spoiler section in a comment where I describe Nolan's undefeated MMA career against his sister to really rustle his jimmies? I think I'm one of the people he hates the most here.
:whatastory:
Yeah pretty much, I think he also hates Tako and reinigen a bunch since the former was the one who made a lot of people aware of the sister thing and the latter kept digging up nolan's discord spergouts, reinigen was also the one who banned him right as the debuts started and is probably the jannie who has interacted the most with Nolan.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah pretty much, I think he also hates Tako and reinigen a bunch since the former was the one who made a lot of people aware of the sister thing and the latter kept digging up nolan's discord spergouts, reinigen was also the one who banned him right as the debuts started and is probably the jannie who has interacted the most with Nolan.
He was basically ignoring all of my posts towards the end there. I think my asking how he managed to get banned by discords after I figured out he was banned really chapped his ass.

Besides, I was only making due on my campaign promise.
I've caught up. @The Proctor , if you give me mod powers I promise to only abuse them by timing out Nolan when he loops harder than Kirsche does.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's pretty much "If you talked/digged about me, then it's free real estate for me to DM", as far as I know.

Speaking about him, after being offline since 5th August, I saw him active once again to celebrate Pomu 600k in Hana Macchia's discord, and responding to a question by someone else in that server regarding nyanners.1691639479019.png

I mean, he acted like everyone knew what Nyanners did and this poor Froze guy is being dumb for not knowing what it is. And he said GOLDEN SHOWER too, which is quite weird whiplash.

I should probably continue to find where he is now, he hasn't been active in Sayu's discord since july and I haven't check other niji places since then.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I should probably continue to find where he is now, he hasn't been active in Sayu's discord since july and I haven't check other niji places since then.

Ngl the mental imagery of you guys looking for him in various discords just to observe him like a nature documentary is pretty funny. Now we need an AI voiceover of David Attenborough narrating his various spergery antics in the wild.

niggaphil

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ngl the mental imagery of you guys looking for him in various discords just to observe him like a nature documentary is pretty funny. Now we need an AI voiceover of David Attenborough narrating his various spergery antics in the wild.
Your wish has been granted.
Here we see a lone Bule dari Ohio. Because this male is unable to ingratiate himself within the herd, he has been chased off and banned from fertile livechatting threads on the main Hololive discords. Desperate to spam LMAAAAAOOOOOOO and massive strings of emotes, he scavenges for liveposting channels in places that have been picked over or abandoned.

Taking solace within a mostly abandoned HololiveJP 4th Generation Fancord, the Bule dari Ohio liveposts to himself, calling out into the lonely void. No one to see his emote spam, or how much he loves the streamer that has nothing to do with what the server is actually about.
View attachment 32483
View attachment 32484
Pleased with himself, and thinking that his is actual meaningful communication with others, the Bule dari Ohio will move on to another totally random fancord. Hoping to find someplace that will actually tolerate him. Until he call the admins cunts again.

Top Bottom