"I used to dance, so I know what 'tucking' means, and no there is nothing to tuck, I do not have a PP, how fucking dare you chat"Amanogawa Shiina

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Seeing from how many VTuber discords he got banned in, who knew that Nolan would unironically be the key to true unity among VTuber fans.
To think he is on the same group as OtakuMori as the most hated persons in the scene says a lot

niggaphil

I've been on the internet for 20 years at this point. I can safely say I've never met another Nolan. Plenty of equally retarded people, yes. But his autism is genuinely unique in my experience.
Because actual social media only took off after 2006~2007? Chris-chan was first picked up in SA forum, and then turning into snowball effect in internet. Thats why you didnt see a lot of retarded people, or Chris-chan clone until the rise of Discord, Telegram and shit

I have been comparing Nolan with Chris-chan, because they are exactly the same copy. Not the autistic part, but the attitude. They just never learn. This is why we should be decisive in blowing his penis off, because he just won't learn, will repeating the same mistakes again, and blame on other people when shits happened.

I am waiting for his Vtuber Dimensional merge arc in the next few years

Doctor Kayfabe

Because actual social media only took off after 2006~2007?
I remember a few people who were kind of like Nolan in the really old days pre-social media, but the intensity of activity and the degree of inability to read the room still doesn't compare to the sperg singularity that is Nolan.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I remember a few people who were kind of like Nolan in the really old days pre-social media, but the intensity of activity and the degree of inability to read the room still doesn't compare to the sperg singularity that is Nolan.
I've seen types pretty similar to Nolan before, but its been a long time (the 2000's).

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Seeing from how many VTuber discords he got banned in, who knew that Nolan would unironically be the key to true unity among VTuber fans.
Nolan is too retard to pull off the Zero Requiem.

hololive ruined /jp/

I've been on the internet for 20 years at this point. I can safely say I've never met another Nolan. Plenty of equally retarded people, yes. But his autism is genuinely unique in my experience.
He's the vtuber's fishmech.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have been comparing Nolan with Chris-chan, because they are exactly the same copy. Not the autistic part, but the attitude. They just never learn. This is why we should be decisive in blowing his penis off, because he just won't learn, will repeating the same mistakes again, and blame on other people when shits happened.
I think one of the key factors in being a lolcow is not learning from past mistakes and repeating the same behaviour. It's not limited to Chris-chan either. Henri constantly obsesses over vtubers and lives as an alcoholic, pill-addicted neet shut-in instead of doing anything to improve his life. Ethan Ralph constantly gets drunk and high, makes bad decisions and shit-talks everyone, even when it's against his best interests. Patick Thomlinson constantly gets into fights on the internet and refuses to pay money he owes. There are so many other examples like this: repeated behaviour with consistent negative consequences, but each lolcow refuses to learn any sort of lesson.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
We can be thankful that he never became a clipper or this could become a reality in holodex:
1691266433145.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
TVA, August 2023
To Mister Crush:
The asylum hasnt been the same since your public penis explosion some days ago:Your wife couldnt pay her debts with the mafia so she became a whore selling her body to ugly bastards in the streets and your house also got seized.Scoots still gives updates about you to the rest but your trace has been found in other discords going around like a hobo searching a place to live but you get kicked out because of your lack of Penis.I am writing this letter so that you know that I am not a heartless human being but a person who simply could not see you dying in the asylum anymore, I am not your friend and I will never be but I would like you to know that I still have a little hope in you ,A little bit of faith to change that horrible attitude. You no longer have a penis but you still have your life, the one that every being gets at birth, DO NOT WASTE IT
- The not so friendly La+ poster

Last edited:

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- THE SECOND ARC OF NOLAN IS WHEN HE COMES BACK AS A T1000 - AND THEN TVA PERSONNEL SUFFERS ACTUAL CAUALTIES -]

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
[- THE SECOND ARC OF NOLAN IS WHEN HE COMES BACK AS A T1000 - AND THEN TVA PERSONNEL SUFFERS ACTUAL CAUALTIES -]
Being a shapeshifter implies good opsec and willingness to change identities to suit one's circumstances.

Nolan is the least T-1000 one can possibly be.

He's more of a malfunctioning C3PO. Who downloaded a copy of Jar Jar Binks. As directed by J. J. Abrams. On drugs.

God's Strongest Dragoon

...fuck, I was going to do that

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jannies and Nolan take each other out, best outcome.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Does this forum provide mods with the ability to see IP's and such of each user? I doubt nolan would ever be smart enough to use a VPN and create a new account, but i'm mostly curious if someone would be able to sniff out his alt account.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does this forum provide mods with the ability to see IP's and such of each user? I doubt nolan would ever be smart enough to use a VPN and create a new account, but i'm mostly curious if someone would be able to sniff out his alt account.
Only Proctor I believe

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
since this is a nolan memorial i would like to say, he actually DMd me when i called him a fed for posting that futa botan, korone, watame artwork on discord, which i told him people won't call him out on it if he didn't post that type of shit with his main/an account with his name, and he obviously responded that he should make an alt account for that and he also said he should stay away from NSFW channels as they are too tempting, i'm really glad he followed that piece of advice /s :annoyedpippa:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Only Proctor I believe
Only Proctor could go to the backend himself to see IPs. Recently though an account creation approval system was flipped on I think because it asked me to approve a new account for someone with the same IP as a previously banned user.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
TVA, August 2023
To Mister Crush:
The asylum hasnt been the same since your public penis explosion some days ago:Your wife couldnt pay her debts with the mafia so she became a whore selling her body to ugly bastards in the streets and your house also got seized.Scoots still gives updates about you to the rest but your trace has been found in other discords going around like a hobo searching a place to live but you get kicked out because of your lack of Penis.I am writing this letter so that you know that I am not a heartless human being but a person who simply could not see you dying in the asylum anymore, I am not your friend and I will never be but I would like you to know that I still have a little hope in you ,A little bit of faith to change that horrible attitude. You no longer have a penis but you still have your life, the one that every being gets at birth, DO NOT WASTE IT
- The not so friendly La+ poster
1691281148702.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I remember this being one of the first things I saw on poa.st (before I deleted my account):
Capto_Capture 2023-08-05_07-30-27_PM.gif
Poa.st Archive (Doesn't include replies, I no longer have an account).

It's pretty tame by today's Nolan standards.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I remember this being one of the first things I saw on poa.st (before I deleted my account):
View attachment 39628
Poa.st Archive (Doesn't include replies, I no longer have an account).

It's pretty tame by today's Nolan standards.

Now it seems to me that he just goes directly to the talents themselves saying he wants to fuck them, and waves it off as normal behavior when called out on it, or as a “jork”, so it’s totally fine

Top Bottom