"lol you are so tiny, I will suffocate you with my ass"Nikki Rei

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

They are, someone posted a pic of his dad and he could be his grandad tbh. Literally why do people have kids at the age? Chris was the same.
I believe there is data that shows there's a direct correlation to the age of the mother and the likelihood that the kid has autism. Not surprising that a literal retard sperg like him has parents that were probably partying at woodstock.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
looks like the mods were too slack because hes still alive and not under a tombstone in this server
I think I know 'why' he isn't banned yet... They lock their livestream thread down :kaelalaugh:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Didn't he get banned before it even opened?

He's still in the Fuwamoco server :yagoocry:

View attachment 39269
If the HoloEN Fancord is to be seen, there's multiple servers being built for each talent so we'll have to see which one will be the big 'officially' recognized one. There's at least 4 for Shiori as example, but the ban is from the one that's easily the biggest thus far.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
They are, someone posted a pic of his dad and he could be his grandad tbh. Literally why do people have kids at the age? Chris was the same.
Its entirely possible that his dad is also his grandad.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Totally offtopic though, I discovered Nolan has Diabetes while rummaging on the Ame-cord
View attachment 39268
Is it bad that I instinctually read this in Geno Samuel's voice? Including the part where he randomly STARTS TALKING IN ALL CAPS. Also "Dad loves to be the victim" - well I guess we know that's where Nolan got it from then.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Since this is a memorial i am going to put a flower.Someone should write a letter.
1691094094198.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Weird, the picture we have of him is of a skinny autist, how the shit he get diabetes in his 20?

Mental disabilities are almost always linked with physical disabilities. If he's this mentally retarded there's almost certainly plenty extra wrong physically. Genetic butterfly effect.

I just can't get over his Discord activity. I feel like forum structure meant that his tendency to livepost was curbed just a bit, but his Discord stuff is absurd. It's not even stream-of-consciousness, because he needs to break it up to go to every Discord he is still not banned in and repost the same shit over and over.

I've been on the internet for 20 years at this point. I can safely say I've never met another Nolan. Plenty of equally retarded people, yes. But his autism is genuinely unique in my experience. I'd say 95-99% of autistic people display fundamentally similar personality traits, but while his inability to change or take criticism isn't unique, his pattern of social interaction is. I've never seen such... aimless yet directed posting activity. It's like an A.I that can pass for human in every structured test, but immediately screws up and starts acting in blatantly inhuman fashions the moment you introduce a random element it doesn't know how to deal with.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
If the HoloEN Fancord is to be seen, there's multiple servers being built for each talent so we'll have to see which one will be the big 'officially' recognized one. There's at least 4 for Shiori as example, but the ban is from the one that's easily the biggest thus far.
You're psychic, or something, because that server literally pinged everyone right after this message to move to a new bigger server to stop the fragmentation of the community. This new server is the "official" one so... I went to check and no Nolan there. :kaelalaugh: Also all his messages are going to disappear since they are going to archive the server.

EDIT:
The other messages I could get from the dead server

Screen-Shot-2023-08-03-at-6-55-31-PM.png

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I've never seen such... aimless yet directed posting activity.
I do, is not exactly rare only that he has not deviated to much of the standard autistic SOP on the internet, the problem is that he try to blend in the most tryhard way possible and when someone pay attention to him he start spamming shit to get more, when mods tell him to knock it off he throw the pity parties and the woe is me

The only plus he has is that he has not going full coomer, probably because being a diabetic autistic fuck must kill any libido he has

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only plus he has is that he has not going full coomer, probably because being a diabetic autistic fuck must kill any libido he has

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Topo Chico

Show me, i want to laugh
Lumi 2 year.png
Nigga is plap posting2023-07-11 125438.png

3-3-23 nolangroom.png
These are just some from the phase connect official discord. There's a ton in this thread of his horny both from disc and twitter.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Show me, i want to laugh
There was a good chunk of it in the degen thread, not sure if it got moved here. There was also the arc where Jelly debuted and he did the "uuooghh 😭" shit with 🦀 shit, people saw him do it elsewhere, and he tried to pretend like he wasn't being lolifag.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There was a good chunk of it in the degen thread, not sure if it got moved here. There was also the arc where Jelly debuted and he did the "uuooghh 😭" shit with 🦀 shit, people saw him do it elsewhere, and he tried to pretend like he wasn't being lolifag.
ah that, i have noticed he does that garbage when others are doing it or he believe he can sound cool doing it, pretty sure if any of you started to post shit like that when he was around he will answer you in the same way to try to make you pay attention to him there was not a tweet when he start to fight people calling them groomers?

He has a weird concept of blending in communities

God's Strongest Dragoon

ah that, i have noticed he does that garbage when others are doing it or he believe he can sound cool doing it, pretty sure if any of you started to post shit like that when he was around he will answer you in the same way to try to make you pay attention to him there was not a tweet when he start to fight people calling them groomers?

Yeah, a certain amount may be attributed to his failed attempt at blending in. However his absolutely fervent defense of troons and how quickly he attacks people online (not just here but everywhere online) for calling them groomers is pretty suspicious. He runs that weird line where you don't know if he's just being a sperg or he's actually serious in the worst way possible.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1691110705939.png

He has a way of completely misreading communities, then trying to blend in with that false image he has in his head. Think back to how often he posted here complaining about his Discord bans - his reading on us was that we hate Discord so we'd obviously side with him over the evil Discord jannies, rather than the obvious actual position most of us have where we just laugh at whoever's being the biggest retard in a given situation.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
To celebrate our newly created thread for the man formerly known as Nolan, I wanted to update you guys on a bit of hilarious post-banning antics.

Shortly after getting the boot, Nolan ran off to the Pekora-fancord (his current favorite one as far as I can tell) to fish for sympathy for the ban. And of course never telling them WHY he was banned.
View attachment 39087View attachment 39088

Yea yea, I hear you say. This is stuff I posted about in his trial thread. What I didn't post however was immediately after that second one, a mod semi called him out on his post.

View attachment 39090
That appears to be as far as the conversation went however. But Nolan has previously gotten on the Pekora-cord mod's radar for basically self-reporting. So I don't know if they're going to tolerate having him around forever.

View attachment 39092

The real fun however is over at the Korone server. Before I share the latest happening, let me give the backstory there. Nolan has been on that one since late April. It didn't take long for him to run afoul of the usuals there.
View attachment 39093View attachment 39094View attachment 39095

So after a reasonable explanation from the natives where they explain the purpose of the channel and have politely asked him to not spam as hard, what does he do? Well, listen to absolutely nothing they say obviously. He's returned to spamming the next day.
View attachment 39096
After this, there's a period of time of minimal live-reacting from Nolan for about a week. Based on what I'm about to show, my assumption is he got a DM from a mod to knock off the self-spam.

On May 4th however Goobis had one of her few streams during her weird streaming schedule. Nolan comes back to see people having a cordial conversation about the stream, and is immediately wanting to know what's going on.
View attachment 39098View attachment 39099View attachment 39100View attachment 39101View attachment 39102View attachment 39103View attachment 39104View attachment 39105
So after this conversation where regular posters try to politely tell Nolan what he's doing wrong, and he basically tells them "You're not a mod, fuck off"...an actual mod shows up to politely tell him the same thing. And Nolan loses his mind because people aren't leaving him alone.
View attachment 39106View attachment 39107View attachment 39108
That's the end for this current issue. But it's not the only time he ran afoul of the rules on the Korone server. He got bonked for PL discussion violations by outright referring to Sayu and Zaion as the same person:
View attachment 39110
He's also slipped more and more into his spamming live-reacting as time went on, and pissed off more than a few of the usual members
View attachment 39111
Though that hasn't stopped him from sympathy baiting for when we reminded him he beat his sister
View attachment 39113
Now finally, the main course. At the exact same time he was complaining on the Pekora fancord about us banning him, I presume he was also complaining on the Korone Fancord about us too. However, all I could find is evidence of a mod chewing him out.
View attachment 39091
And rules 3 and 9 for posterity:
View attachment 39117View attachment 39118

And after a joyful night of spam reacting to the Holo-En3 debuts of Shiori and Bijou, Mr. Crush was greeted by this.
View attachment 39114

That's right folks, Nolan vague-posting and sympathy baiting about us banning him was the final nail that got him banned from the Korone-cord. Never change Mr. Crush.
:NOWWELAUGH:
Bonus points - The FuwaMoco server isn't even public yet, and Nolan's already been banned from it as well.
View attachment 39089
Honestly, at first i felt kinda bad for the guy but after seeing the aftermath of the penis explosion. Good riddance.
:SelenHAHAhere:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Seeing from how many VTuber discords he got banned in, who knew that Nolan would unironically be the key to true unity among VTuber fans.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nah this is average coomer behavior, some coomers are more self aware and only sperg out when they don't feel like they will be judged by others. You see them whenever a chuuba does innuendo or a raunchy joke and all of them start coming out of the woodwork like fucking roaches and going "Oh tee-hee horny so funny".

Top Bottom