"Recently I've been having this urge to have a cow. To pet and have a cow. They have a cute nose"Chikafuji Lisa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
What conclusion and implication might that be, pray tell? If it’s such a reasonable thing to think than just say it.
First off, post this stuff in the thread if you're going to respond to posts in it

Nolan Spam.png

Secondly, I will say again; if you legitimately can't tell why the people who found out about the liveposting are now calling for a thread to be made about you after finding out about it, you have a serious problem, and I strongly suggest therapy of some kind.

Edit: Missed some words

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
First off, post this stuff in the thread if you're going to respond to posts in it

View attachment 35268

Secondly, I will say again; if you legitimately can't tell why the people who found out about the liveposting are now calling for a thread to be made about you after , you have a serious problem, and I strongly suggest therapy of some kind.
Originally I was DMing it but I knew you’d post anyway so decided to just ask here.

Also I thought you were implying something worse which is why I wanted clarification. Idc about a thread being made on me. It’d make this place usable again anyway.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Originally I was DMing it but I knew you’d post anyway so decided to just ask here.

Also I thought you were implying something worse which is why I wanted clarification. Idc about a thread being made on me. It’d make this place usable again anyway.
Tell me what you think I was implying, I'm interested to see what you think it is.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Dude i came from the Homeland thread about you and Holy Fuck
Edit: A negative react in every post about you isnt going to make me forget it LOL

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Dude i came from the Homeland thread about you and Holy Fuck
You mean the one where sociopaths doxxed a suicide victim and then pretended to care about her.
Tell me what you think I was implying, I'm interested to see what you think it is.
That I lead her to kill herself. Sorry, I took 1 comment and ran with the worst conclusion.

edit: fucking typos

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
That I lead her to kill myself. Sorry, I took 1 comment and ran with the worst conclusion.
What? "lead her to kill myself"? I'm guessing you mean the reverse, correct?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>that second post

Jesus Christ what is going on in that family? I had beef with my siblings here and there growing up too, but never once did we actually hurt each other.

Do we know how old the other brothers are? If any of them are still minors someone legitimately might need to get child protection services involved.

Topo Chico

>that second post

Jesus Christ what is going on in that family? I had beef with my siblings here and there growing up too, but never once did we actually hurt each other.

Do we know how old the other brothers are? If any of them are still minors someone legitimately might need to get child protection services involved.
They're mid to late twenties now I believe. I agree, never got in fights so bad with my siblings that an arm broke or whatever, that's some serious shit.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
That I lead her to kill herself. Sorry, I took 1 comment and ran with the worst conclusion.

Good, you can think in hypotheticals.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now this is a much better season 2, new characters and some callbacks to the earlier episodes.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I am fucking surprised so many of you fags can still be totally oblivious to this shit, do your god damn reps and read the thread for once.
Maybe we should make a Nolan thread so everyone is up to speed on matters instead of having to repeat the same stuff over and over...
I keep saying as much. People threat this thread as a general thread it pulling double duty is the "nolan is a fucked up psychopath" thread make the information harder for people to process.

Hell Super is here often enough and they still somehow missed the 3-4 pages about Nolan beating on his sister. It's not even just about doing the reps anymore 75 pages about random shit with sparse hits of occasional important info.
TBFH at this point this IS the Nolan thread.
But should it be information is split between nolans retardation and general degen shit making it hard to parse if your here for nolan and since the tard of the hour takes up about 70% of the thread interest there a lot less actual degen posting being talk about because it's all being overshadowed.
You mean the one where sociopaths doxxed a suicide victim and then pretended to care about her.

No the one where they also call you out on your retarded behavior.

Ive implied as much and you said jack shit to me. Maybe you just missed it (despite me saying it several times) or maybe you learned your lesson and stopped replying to me (the end of the world will happen before you stop typing period) but i heavily suspect this is further evidence of you not reading what people actually say and just skimming a response.

Dude even if your not the direct cause you are a factor and if your retarded enough to hit her once your retarded enough to beat her more then the one time we know about and probably other shitty shit too.
At this point you can just change the name of this thread to "Nolan General" and make a new one, titled "Discord Degeneracy vol. 2 Electric Boogaloo (now gluten Nolan-free)"
Against this as that would still make info of nolans retardation hidden away which is what he wants Give him a thread highlight the psychopath he is and then let's see how many remain sympathetic. Not saying it will be none but we keep getting evidence that the full story is inaccessible.

give the tard his thread and make him regret ever wanting one when we highlight the liveposting thread or his sister or whatever else. Hiding the information here where the majority of people only know nolan as the "teehee funni ponyfag who is banned from every discord" is actively helping him making him seem harmless and giving him the attention he likes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've done my reps and have learned more context. I am ready to forgive Nolan, my husbando, for his wrong doings. After all, it was only one instance and considering his scrawny build and how old she was, I highly doubt he could hurt her too bad.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've done my reps and have learned more context. I am ready to forgive Nolan, my husbando, for his wrong doings. After all, it was only one instance and considering his scrawny build and how old she was, I highly doubt he could hurt her too bad.
Congrats nolan, the one other retard in the forum thinks you're a good boy despite it all! Haydurs destroyed! Autism conquered!

Hff201

Early Adopter
You might want to find your local battered wives shelter now, just in case.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I thought better of you. But here you are using the sister incident against me.

Literally no one except for you guys cares.
It's a joke Nolan!

Hff201

Early Adopter
I thought better of you. But here you are using the sister incident against me.

Literally no one except for you guys cares.
Taking that post of all things at face value might be the most autistic thing you've done yet.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Taking that post of all things at face value might be the most autistic thing you've done yet.
I read into things too much sometimes, like I did with your joke, my bad.

Topo Chico

Top Bottom