"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Sister bashing? You mean bashing like insults right?
Nolan, by his own admission, beat his sister.
nígger do you think I've been calling him a monster just because of his autistic takes?

edit:
i keep calling him 'her' by accident and everytime I have to go back and edit my post because i dont wanna feed into his gender euphoria.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Nolan is this true? I abhor people who turn to violence against anyone! I wanna help you but now I'm feeling conflicted.
He live posted his sisters suicide dude
https://friendshipdailymlp.blogspot.com/2020/03/late-morning-discussion-1474.html#comment-4844536449
The last two weeks have gone in one ear and out the other. What did he learn? Ponies make him happy and the h8rs are evil

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
https://friendshipdailymlp.blogspot.com/2020/03/late-morning-discussion-1474.html#comment-4844536449
BAN THIS FАGGОT NOW!
I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING ACKNOWLEGE HIS EXISTANCE
PROCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
PROCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The same sister he whacked offed herself? Or am I misunderstanding? I mean I'm not than invested in the Nolan situation but either way I need to brush up on my reading comprehension as hot damn

Nolan Crush divorce arc incoming :whatastory:
This forum is filled with nothing but suffering, no happy stories here

:urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nolan is this true? I abhor people who turn to violence against anyone! I wanna help you but now I'm feeling conflicted.
Nolan Crush divorce arc incoming :whatastory:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
The last two weeks have gone in one ear and out the other. What did he learn? Ponies make him happy and the h8rs are evil

Is this a different sister or the same one? Because depending on the answer it can make that thread look really bad. As in "that's fucked up, man" levels of bad.

Topo Chico

Is this a different sister or the same one? Because depending on the answer it can make that thread look really bad. As in "that's fucked up, man" levels of bad.
The same sister he whacked offed herself? Or am I misunderstanding? I mean I'm not than invested in the Nolan situation but either way I need to brush up on my reading comprehension as hot damn
Same sister, he only has/had one sister.

Early Adopter
Same sister, he only has/had one sister.

@thhrang THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW THREAD NOW

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Potentially bullied his sister to suicide, and we are in a fucked up space where some of these autistic women would be all "I can fix him"

For something a tad more wholesome

I mean, could someone tardwrangle her please. Just a tad, I mean a lot.

Cap

Screenshot_20230710-100947_Chrome.jpg

Topo Chico

Potentially bullied his sister to suicide
To be fair, she was going to college for retard education, I don't think nolan drove her to suicide but was an inspiration to help others like nolan. We need to remember that ohio and the rust belt as a whole have a large issue with opiates and modern young women tend to also be mental. It's a dangerous combination.
I mean, could someone tardwrangle her please. Just a tad, I mean a lot.

View attachment 35255
Does idol just not care? It seems over half her tweets are str8 up :koboharam:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This be a warning to everyone who may think along similar lines as I get this A LOT

Screenshot_20230710-102741_Gallery.jpg

We are at the edges of the internet folks

:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am fucking surprised so many of you fags can still be totally oblivious to this shit, do your god damn reps and read the thread for once.
Maybe we should make a Nolan thread so everyone is up to speed on matters instead of having to repeat the same stuff over and over...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I am fucking surprised so many of you fags can still be totally oblivious to this shit, do your god damn reps and read the thread for once.
Maybe we should make a Nolan thread so everyone is up to speed on matters instead of having to repeat the same stuff over and over...
I'm too busy trying to keep 3 vtubers from having a mental breakdown to do research into Nolan LOL. I can't speak for the others, but I guess a collated thread would come in handy for those curious

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Nolan's Cope .png

Nolan, I like to consider myself as a paitent guy. But if you can't see why people are coming to a certain conclusion between that post and the thread Topo posted and why people might have a bit of a big issue with it, you have more problems that just autism. Also, the time passage doesn't matter in that case, it's still really fucking bad.

I knew about him hitting his sister and his 109 Discord bannings, I didn't know about the liveposting thread and it's implications, or that his sister was dead; I though she had left the house. I would've push for a thread myself then.

Attachments

• Nolan's Cope.png
    Nolan's Cope.png
    126 KB · Views: 50
  • Nolan's Cope .png
    Nolan's Cope .png
    38.2 KB · Views: 47

Early Adopter
nigga i'm too busy actually doing shit for my oshi instead of wanking my cock investigating rando weird fag on the internet for the driven to siblingcides

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
TBFH at this point this IS the Nolan thread.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 35260

Nolan, I like to consider myself as a paitent guy. But if you can't see why people are coming to a certain conclusion between that post and the thread Topo posted and why people might have a bit of a big issue with it, you have more problems that just autism. Also, the time passage doesn't matter in that case, it's still really fucking bad.

I knew about him hitting his sister and his 109 Discord bannings, I didn't know about the liveposting thread and it's implications, or that his sister was dead; I though she had left the house. I would've push for a thread myself then.
What conclusion and implication might that be, pray tell? If it’s such a reasonable thing to think than just say it.

Top Bottom