"The plan for this game, we're gonna fuck some guys, alright?"Axel Syrios

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Its over Mister Crush give up all of your accounts Otherwise your family will still suffer
Maybe it's the ESL or the fact that the wholesome Laplus poster came to this thread outta nowhere but this is one of the funniest fucking posts to have happened on this website. It was like a drop of water in the endless Nolan desert. Thank you for making the reading of this thread a little more tolerable, Mister Nigga of Central Norte.

Negzana

Maybe it's the ESL or the fact that the wholesome Laplus poster came to this thread outta nowhere but this is one of the funniest fucking posts to have happened on this website. It was like a drop of water in the endless Nolan desert. Thank you for making the reading of this thread a little more tolerable, Mister Nigga of Central Norte.
I'm not even a fan of La+ due to the constant drama that seems to surround her but I gotta respect La+ de Central Norte. Wish I was that dedicated to my oshi.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
IT was not so out of nowhere i just noticed him getting banned from a Iroha fan discord and got me curious after all they are a very chill fanbase
Edit:i forgot my de gozaru
20230708_154042.jpg

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It's like an all your base belong to us post. Very funny

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Admittedly the tools they recommend feel kinda lacking depending on your environment or what you need, so any alternatives would definitely be appreciated. Ex. if you want portforwarding in your VPN, both iVPN or Mullvad have shut that down; both are pretty recent happenings as far as I know, which kinda makes me wonder what the hell is happening to get those features so abused. Likewise, if you're in the land of yuropoor, every payment masker mentioned is pretty much US-exclusive.
People on the Mullvad subreddit were saying that Mullvad had to remove port forwarding because a few number of people were using port forwarding for CSAM.

I have been trying to find another VPN that allows port forwarding because I use it for torrent seeding. AirVPN has it but they don't have a easy way for split tunneling.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
People on the Mullvad subreddit were saying that Mullvad had to remove port forwarding because a few number of people were using port forwarding for CSAM.

I have been trying to find another VPN that allows port forwarding because I use it for torrent seeding. AirVPN has it but they don't have a easy way for split tunneling.
Does anything beneficial not get used for CSAM at this point? I'd suggest Torguard, but that doesn't have split tunneling support yet either.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ProtonVPN has split tunneling and port forwarding. It is best used on Windows and Android, though. It is kinda a PITA on Linux, but it works with tinkering.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You're actually a 15 year old Australian boy (Chinese) who lives in Adelaide (real).
Shit, don't say this when you know Rie is on the forums and always on the prowl for new shotas.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't like this new name of yours either, I put my vote in for either a public execution or a name change.
The crush arc barely starts and people are already saying season 1 was better no pleasing some people.
I think that was her main attraction. Yes it stands out not a bit but honestly its part of her charm and it makes her unique along the sea of other cutesy anime girls.
it definitely drew an initial fanbase. though the "zombie Idol" makes me think some holo manager got high while watching Zombie Land Saga and just started pointing at the screen till the modelers did the thing.

No Name

View attachment 34660
You've really outdone yourself this time, Nolan. Personally, I thought the Nolan bashing was getting a bit stale and was ready to move on, but your latest shenanigans have rekindled my interest. You really are your own worst enemy.
I've finally finished catching up on the Nolan shenaYamanbay, and here I was prepared to give my two cents.
But I was distracted by that Ripper clip, jolly good, sir.

Topo Chico

Doing some Nolan Discord reps:
Getting the boring ones out of the way
Just a little ERP.
1.png
2.png
His history in the main discord seems to be his main getting banned and his alts are no longer there/are banned.
2-3-22 he joins guras discord.png

In a few fucking days he decides to horny post and ask about Gura's panties...

2-5-22 already breaking rules.png

Seems to get perma'd around 4-1-22
banned sometime around 4-1-22.png
He got fucking nuked from orbit. Searching his id gets you nothing accept he was there at some point. Likely pissed nerds off and got bopped.
He joins the fanclub after being banned.png
1 joined.png
His alts have some activity here but nothing really notable.
He has repeated violations over the months and then gets perma'd I'm assuming. I want to know what other discord lil nolan was linking to.
Repeated violations and appears banned now.png
These are some funnier recent Phase-Connect Discord logs. Just screenshotted his beginnings and his most recent run in with a mod. HIs horny might get him banned from there in due time.
Nolan begginings.png

Nolan, who I don't think has touched a woman, gives love advice in the pippa channel

Nolan love advice.png

He got baited into looking at man feet instead of what he wanted, woman feet
nigga wanted them girl feet not man feet.png

Out of context this is a good quote (I will not provide context :smugpipi:)
3-3-23 nolangroom.png
Nolan is everywhere.
1.png
You peaked the wild Nolan's curiosity instantly
2.png

3.png

Nolan shoots 0/2
4.png

5Nolan guesses incorrectly.png

During this guessing he decides to take a minor break and leak his location again...

6 he takes a break to leak his information.png

7.png

Nolan has to go to the ghetto discord servers due to his near complete banning from all NijHolo Network. He is advised just to make alts, but our honorable hero is so attached to his accounts that he wouldn't DARE to make new ones. That'd be "lying." He cares a great deal about not ban evading and being honorable.
8.png

9.png
The righteous anger sometimes slips out...
10.png

Now Nolan says he doesn't like lying, but here we have Nolan contridicting himself in another server
He has two nolan crush youtube acctouns only 1 found thus far.png

So, he's willing to ban evade on YouTube, but not on Discord? Make it make sense... Also try and find that second NolanCrush YouTube account.
10 days ago Nolan started to play with fire. He's testing the Discord mods patients by declaring his desire to fuck the talent, as well as copy pasting his spam in discord and the talents chat at the same time... This has never gotten him banned from 109 other discord servers in the past...
6-29-23.png

Bonus Twitter Nolans:
For the vast majority of these you need open the thread or the archive to derive context as Nolan love to argue back and forth with randoms
Nolan has just concluded his time at TrotCon with is mother. Nolan, can you drive?

Nolan loves the Jewish people and is their bulwark against antisemitism:

Nolan is not only an :architect: ,based???? but a horny-posting :architect:kinda fucking cringe:

Nolan thinks himself as a political genius (he's retarded & wrong)

Nolan continues to be horny in public and choses to defend a random e-:WHORE!!!:attempting to farm engagement to funnel towards her onlyfans. There's also some good projection about retardation in this thread :kiarachefkiss:

Takes two archives to cover the majority/all of the conversation

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Season 2 is clearly derivative and only seeking to ride on the coat-tails of season 1, despite the attempts to distance the brand through a (weak) rename in order to avoid the controversies season 1 generated. The writing staff hasn't changed anything though, it's just going to come across as a shitty rebrand before they either walk back on it or double down even harder with an even stupider title change while altering nothing else. Given the studios' history, the latter is infinitely more likely and will end with a half-assed passive aggressive public apology before doing it again literally the week after.
Season 1 ended with autism finally being conquered, season 2's character development has been mid at best.
Preview of the final episode of season 1:
Nolan's supreme victory - redux: doxxers' requiem
View attachment 34763

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Season one ended with autism finally being conquered, season 2's character development has been mid at best.

Yeah, I was just catching up on the degen thread.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Season 1 ended with autism finally being conquered, season 2's character development has been mid at best.
What if season 2 including a heightened amount of motivation to create and an active avoidance of what I complain about?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What if season 2 including a heightened amount of motivation to create and an active avoidance of what I complain about?
Nolan if you wanna have good ratings you gotta go full heel this season.
Embrace the madness, show everyone what you have learned and become the ultimate sperg, this is the time for your redemption.
The audience is bored with the same nod and wink routine, we need something FRESH to bring in those ratings.

We need one of you autists to make the friends intro with nolan and the boys.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Embrace the madness, show everyone what you have learned and become the ultimate sperg, this is the time for your redemption.
Agreed. After getting banned from every discord imaginable, your next step should be to get banned from life.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
View attachment 34737
View attachment 34739
for personal reason I will be killing myself shortly.

Your loss.

wait people don't do this? mixing lies with truth makes it harder to distinguish the two. ive dropped my country and my gender on this forum somewhere or did i sometimes ill just think up a random location and claim im from there or take on a fake name people assume your being open and truthful and i get to keep my privacy.

I've learned there's some amount of detail you can give that ultimately doesn't matter, and country is one of them. There's not a lot that can be done with it for the most part beyond maybe getting general areas by looking at the country's densest populations, maybe cross-referenced against time zones if someone really wants to get hard into looking by analyzing your active times or if you ever give a mention of local time. I've tried giving fake locations in the past but it ultimately falls through because unless you are innately familiar with little things like local franchise locations, cultural differences, slang, etc. it can be pretty easy to be outed when you're ignorant of things that someone really from that place would know. Of course, if you never discuss such things then it doesn't matter, but at that same point then what does the country detail really matter for as well? I could just as easily say I'm from the US and if I never elaborate, what does it really change? Especially if I don't stop putting u's in words that don't need them like the fucking leaf I am.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I've learned there's some amount of detail you can give that ultimately doesn't matter, and country is one of them. There's not a lot that can be done with it for the most part beyond maybe getting general areas by looking at the country's densest populations, maybe cross-referenced against time zones if someone really wants to get hard into looking by analyzing your active times or if you ever give a mention of local time.
Nota bene: This probably doesn't work as well if your country is the Vatican.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Nota bene: This probably doesn't work as well if your country is the Vatican.

I think being a vtuber fan is grounds for excommunication so you better keep that shit on lock.

Top Bottom