"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can personally confirm that at this moment he is still within Hana Macchia's fan discord server. And yes, he does change his name from Nolan Crush to just... Crush. Folks in NijiID fancord also claim that he's still on other ex-id fancord but since I only heard it on their voice chat (yes they have a somewhat active voice chat regulars), i can't remember the exact discords he joined, aside of Mika Melatika's fancord (which he got banned from). I suspect that he's still in Taka Radjiman's fancord, but I don't really want to join more fancords just to confirms.

As for non-Niji fancords, iirc he's still inside Sayu's discord, though not as active, last I checked.

Interestingly, Nolan seems to have been banned in Hanacord before February this year, but it's mostly because the mod accidentally banned him due to mass ban stuff, so he returned with no issues.
View attachment 34662

At present, he has something of 2k posts within.
View attachment 34670

Also thanks to Nolan, I can happily say that Indonesian people do know the meaning of "Lolcow", since I swear to god I hear one of the NijiID fancord voice chat regular during one of the voice chat sessions saying something long the lines of "Isn't he like, a lolcow material?" or something like that in Indonesian language when discussing Nolan. They also has associated Nolan with the gif of Hololive Nene's clapping as a sign that it's Nolan because apparently he likes to use it during his livechat reactions. Sometimes jokingly associating it as them getting "PTSD" over it.

And yes, Nolan in nijiID fancord is now a fucking running gag. complete with at least two server bot commands that post two nolan related images if you so desire, for example:
View attachment 34666
using the "nolan2" bot command sent you this.
View attachment 34668
And while folks there generally don't really mind (they knew that they always have the same style of live reacting like nolan, but in ID and not... nolan-like), they also don't really like him because to them, Nolan's a bit disruptive and not as keen to try integrate better in there. Especially when one of the voice chat regular mentioned that Nolan did DM'd them on discord at some point. Not entirely derisive, but they just gonna shake their heads if they hear Nolan fucking up somewhere yet again.
AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOLAN YOU BASTARD STOP USING MY WIFE TO SPAM DISCORDS YOU FUCKING SHIT FLINGING APE
Ok @Takodachi I hate nolan now too

niggaphil

The current threads gave me the nostalgia of 2000, where Chris-chan yelled at internet trolls. Then announced multiple times he was leaving the internet....

Have to put this video for the nostalgia

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I Did not expect to laugh this much tonight holy fuck @NolanCrush please never change even if youre becoming a chris chan 2.0 let it happen think about the cawtent !

And i know you enjoy all this. You wouldnt act like that if you didnt enjoy all this attention even if negative. Now that you cant beat up your sister anymore for a bit of attention you gotta get it somewhere else huh

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Thinking about it, I think Nolan is a kiwi cargo cultist.

Way back in the 1940s, pacific islanders were bewildered by the flood of material brought by the Americans as they kicked the Japs off assorted islands. Materials that were practically magic to them. Materials whose existence and sheer volume they could not explain.

Having no idea about industrial processes, they decided that they must be the result of magical rituals like marching in formation or saluting. And copied these rituals to ensure their own future wealth.

Nolan is similar. He found Kiwifarms (how is anyone's guess), and he was fascinated by the culture he saw. Yet he didn't understand the underlying causes for said culture.

So he ends up copying behaviours he has seen on Kiwifarms (shittalking jannies, throwing insults around like candy) without ever understanding why they happen on Kiwifarms but not necessarily elsewhere. Cue bans.

His namechanging arc is similar. He sees kiwis talking about opsec, and after a long time, after eventually being bitten, he decides to copy it without actually understanding it. He goes through the motions (changing his nick), yet fails to grasp the underlying concepts (changing one's name is meaningless when the change is only half-hearted, the behaviour isn't changed alongside and the ID remains the same).

Think of Nolan not as a cynical white American.

Think of Nolan as a bright-eyed Papuan kid wanting more shiny cargo.

The comparison isn't entirely fair, since if you plucked a Papuan kid and raised it in the US, it'd understand the concept of "Industry" and not cargo cult anymore (well, probably. The prosperity gospel is a thing but I digress), whereas Nolan has failed to demonstrate the capacity to learn despite being raised in the culture in question. I therefore apologise to any Papuan kids who might be reading this. But other than that, it tracks.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
He's starting to remind me more and more of Chris, and at this rate may well end up like him unless he somehow miraculously takes some of the advice people have been trying to drill into his thick skull and changes his ways.
Reminder that chris only began his journey when he was around 25 so our boy still has a couple years to go.

This whole thread is peak LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
i want it on record i made the comparison first it was me ignore general and the farms i am definitely the first person to make this super obvious comparison
Unfortunately, we are the minority. How long do we have to fucking wait for his personal thread.
i think most of us are waiting for the spreadsheet. but if your that eager you can literally make it yourself.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Crush anyone know who is this guy? The pfp reminds me of someone but i cant quite get my fingers on it

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1688735977052.png

Brilliant.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
You did it, Nolan. You saved your family.

Topo Chico

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm tempted to take the name now that it's free. I'm not retarded enough and people would immediately catch on but it be funny anyway.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Just as a note for anyone else seeing this post - it's funnier if we don't tell him.
Ok I saw she's fron Highschool DXD and she's Indian that's all I know, is it worth watching the show to see her or does she end up getting Casca'd at some point

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1688751706588.png
1688751784483.png

for personal reason I will be killing myself shortly.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom