"Get yourself an oshi that can 1v2 Vin Diesel and Elon Musk"Selen Tatsuki

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
your wife has horrible taste
At least I've touched more vagina than my mother's. Unless of course you were a C-Section, than you got no hope buddy.

Anyways, why'd you get banned from the Suicord? I want to update my spreadsheet.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At least I've touched more vagina than my mother's. Unless of course you were a C-Section, than you got no hope buddy.

Anyways, why'd you get banned from the Suicord? I want to update my spreadsheet.
Nolan doesn't care about that, he prefers penis. Janny can't stop taking Ls.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nolan doesn't care about that, he prefers penis.
See, I thought he was bi because that'd double his chances.

2x0=0 though

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Oh, how marvelous it is to address those engrossed in matters of paramount importance, such as my astonishing affiliation with the esteemed bronies, my unwavering devotion to the illustrious Vuber, and, of course, the legendary chronicles of my Discord bans.

Let us take a moment to appreciate your extraordinary insight, oh wise ones. Your assessment of me as a loser, destined to bask eternally in the glory of achieving nothing, truly showcases your exceptional understanding of my life's trajectory. Surely, your wisdom surpasses that of mere mortals.

And how could I possibly ignore your unparalleled skill in pulling people down? It is truly awe-inspiring how you effortlessly exhibit such expertise while remaining blissfully oblivious to your own need for personal growth. Truly, a commendable feat.

As I soak in your enlightening words, I am reminded of the boundless potential that lies within you. Your extraordinary ability to discern the inner workings of my life is a true marvel. I bow before your superiority, for who could possibly question your unquestionable knowledge?

Fear not, for I shall forever cherish your invaluable words, holding them close to my heart as a testament to your remarkable insight. With your profound guidance, I shall surely navigate the intricacies of life with unparalleled finesse.

To all those who possess the remarkable talent of pulling others down, I salute you. Your unparalleled prowess in this fine art form shall forever be remembered as a shining example of what it means to be a true connoisseur of sarcasm and snide remarks. Bravo!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Good people give credit where it’s due, just saying
Nolan, there are (some) good people here on this forum. Most people here weren't going to praise you because they're not "good people". It's because you did the absolute bare fucking minimum (If you can even call what you did that). That's not praise worthy, dude. This isn't cleaning your fucking room by shoving it all under your bed or doing your homework a week later to receive half credit from your Special Education class. There were some real ass consequences here that you were warned several years ago (hell we even fucking warned you THIS WEEK and your ass decided to channel your inner Christian Weston Chandler lolcow energy and go "I'M WORKIN' ON IT" while fucking LMAOOOing in one of Nina Kousaka's last streams instead) and made the butt of an opsec joke over for, and now the wolves are eating you alive.
your wife has horrible taste
And you are continuing to fucking taunt them like, really Yamanba?

Bajillionaire or whoever the fuck is going to post something that makes you panic again and you're gonna be up in everyone's DMs again crying about how "we need to do gayops to own the dahxxxxer" Everyone is going to laugh at you and make their funny quips and the cycle will repeat.

BTW I know this fucking post is pointless because you read things like I read dialogue in a video game I've autistically played through several times in my life already. Your ass is SKIPPING this dialogue. The fucking react sticker on this post from you will prove it.

Topo Chico

Notable Nolan twitter interactions (incomplete)

Lust Niji https://archive.is/g9SxE

Defending Holo slapfight

Nolan covid maxxing slapfight https://archive.is/J1UjC

Defending Niji rape joke drama
Defending Niji rape joke drama

Finana drama

Nolan gets called a nonce for trying and failing to get some vtuber trending

I,hypocrite saga, must click to see full context (like most of these) https://archive.is/n2IFL
https://archive.is/PA7PM
https://archive.is/krLiB this is the good cawntent imo

Nolan argues german politics in german??? https://archive.ph/IvVpZ

Nolan stands up for the muzzy rape gangs https://archive.is/NS8ck

While listening to Lisa's Birthday bash been doin a little compiling. Some of the archives are scuffed (not showing full threads) but hopefully some of you here could do a little archivist action. Ultimately I feel this is just supplemental, largely low tier Nolan information. Some horny, some politic sperg, rest petty slap fight. Sadly a lot of his interactions are with people who deleted their messages, thus ruining all context. I miss pippa.

EDIT:

archive when it goes through https://archive.is/TKnG8
1688702120994.png
Fucking lmao

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey
Oh, how marvelous it is to address those engrossed in matters of paramount importance, such as my astonishing affiliation with the esteemed bronies, my unwavering devotion to the illustrious Vuber, and, of course, the legendary chronicles of my Discord bans.

Let us take a moment to appreciate your extraordinary insight, oh wise ones. Your assessment of me as a loser, destined to bask eternally in the glory of achieving nothing, truly showcases your exceptional understanding of my life's trajectory. Surely, your wisdom surpasses that of mere mortals.

And how could I possibly ignore your unparalleled skill in pulling people down? It is truly awe-inspiring how you effortlessly exhibit such expertise while remaining blissfully oblivious to your own need for personal growth. Truly, a commendable feat.

As I soak in your enlightening words, I am reminded of the boundless potential that lies within you. Your extraordinary ability to discern the inner workings of my life is a true marvel. I bow before your superiority, for who could possibly question your unquestionable knowledge?

Fear not, for I shall forever cherish your invaluable words, holding them close to my heart as a testament to your remarkable insight. With your profound guidance, I shall surely navigate the intricacies of life with unparalleled finesse.

To all those who possess the remarkable talent of pulling others down, I salute you. Your unparalleled prowess in this fine art form shall forever be remembered as a shining example of what it means to be a true connoisseur of sarcasm and snide remarks. Bravo!
He's starting to remind me more and more of Chris, and at this rate may well end up like him unless he somehow miraculously takes some of the advice people have been trying to drill into his thick skull and changes his ways.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's starting to remind me more and more of Chris, and at this rate may well end up like him unless he somehow miraculously takes some of the advice people have been trying to drill into his thick skull and changes his ways.
Reminder that chris only began his journey when he was around 25 so our boy still has a couple years to go.

This whole thread is peak LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I made these like two weeks ago and I wasn't sure if they would see use. And here we are.
Nolan Ban 1.jpg
Nolan Ban 2.png
Nolan Ban 3.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@NolanCrush before you get bullied into abandoning your user name, can you tell us the lore of your name? It makes me think of Dolan Duck.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also, for any Discord friends, Nolan is now going by "_crush__" as his username. But none of that matters because his master discord ID is "278262959053078550" and you can just slap that in to find him with this account.
Edit: Nolan's been too busy livereacting to the Kronii/Gura stream in:
The Hololive JP 4th Gen Fanclub server:
1688706897001.png
The Pekora Server:
1688706930871.png
1688706975680.png
1688707007873.png
1688707027477.png
I'd say the rebrand was a smashing success.
Double edit: Korone server
1688708548430.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My only request for this thread going forward is for whoever posts the inevitable video of Nolan pushing a Gura medallion up his arse to put it in a spoiler so I don't have to see it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Got his family doxed because of his immense autism: You
Didn't get my family doxed because of my immense autism: Me

I don't know, I also guess I never did a 126 hit super combo on a family member either.
I can't decide on how to respond to this one
Man, the FGC is brutal. If I went to a local and my own brother showed up to beat my ass that hard with remorse, I'd kill myself too.
Imagine growing up with a special needs retard for a brother and instead of him being one of those "retards that are just nice and funny", you get the violent brony asshole who beats you, has no friends, and shows pedo-leanings. Fuck man, it doesn't take a detective to figure out why she killed herself.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also, for any Discord friends, Nolan is now going by "_crush__" as his username. But none of that matters because his master discord ID is "278262959053078550" and you can just slap that in to find him with this account.
Edit: Nolan's been too busy livereacting to the Kronii/Gura stream in:
The Hololive JP 4th Gen Fanclub server:
View attachment 34651
The Pekora Server:
View attachment 34652
View attachment 34653
View attachment 34654
View attachment 34655
I'd say the rebrand was a smashing success.
Double edit: Korone server'
View attachment 34659
Who's that? Some kind of new autist? I don't recognize the name but he seems pretty fucking retarded and spammy.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You people have been acting under the assumption Nolan is just a funny-ha-ha retard?
Am I really in the minority who thinks Nolan is a monster?????
Unfortunately, we are the minority. How long do we have to fucking wait for his personal thread.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nolan's namechanging arc is the kind of thing you'd expect in a Mel Brooks film.
If Nolan were smart
he wouldn't be in the situation he's in.
Its over Mister Crush give up all of your accounts Otherwise your family will still suffer
I mean... are we sure Nolan is concerned about his family's safety?

As opposed to being concerned that his family might learn about his tendency to chat up minors on Discord?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unfortunately, we are the minority. How long do we have to fucking wait for his personal thread.
To be fair, I very explicitly told him to kill himself a few months ago and more than half of the reactions were positive.
Your blatant refusal to acknowledge your fuck ups has made it apparent that anyone trying to help you recognize the fault in your behavior is wasting their energy. In fact the best advice I can give you is to seriously consider killing yourself. This is not a meme or me trying to be funny. You have horrible tendencies that will likely lead you down the worst lifepath and will never change your behavior, which makes any reasonable people concerned you might make the jump from lolifag to a potential bad toucher later in your life. I'm not telling you to uninstall Life.exe out of kindness towards you but out of fear of what you might do to some innocent person down the road.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

You've really outdone yourself this time, Nolan. Personally, I thought the Nolan bashing was getting a bit stale and was ready to move on, but your latest shenanigans have rekindled my interest. You really are your own worst enemy.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
need to still do Nijisanji and other miscellaneous fancords.
I can personally confirm that at this moment he is still within Hana Macchia's fan discord server. And yes, he does change his name from Nolan Crush to just... Crush. Folks in NijiID fancord also claim that he's still on other ex-id fancord but since I only heard it on their voice chat (yes they have a somewhat active voice chat regulars), i can't remember the exact discords he joined, aside of Mika Melatika's fancord (which he got banned from). I suspect that he's still in Taka Radjiman's fancord, but I don't really want to join more fancords just to confirms.

As for non-Niji fancords, iirc he's still inside Sayu's discord, though not as active, last I checked.

Interestingly, Nolan seems to have been banned in Hanacord before February this year, but it's mostly because the mod accidentally banned him due to mass ban stuff, so he returned with no issues.
1688710253186.png

At present, he has something of 2k posts within.
1688711462173.png

Also thanks to Nolan, I can happily say that Indonesian people do know the meaning of "Lolcow", since I swear to god I hear one of the NijiID fancord voice chat regular during one of the voice chat sessions saying something long the lines of "Isn't he like, a lolcow material?" or something like that in Indonesian language when discussing Nolan. They also has associated Nolan with the gif of Hololive Nene's clapping as a sign that it's Nolan because apparently he likes to use it during his livechat reactions. Sometimes jokingly associating it as them getting "PTSD" over it.

And yes, Nolan in nijiID fancord is now a fucking running gag. complete with at least two server bot commands that post two nolan related images if you so desire, for example:
1688711135313.png
using the "nolan2" bot command sent you this.
1688711194965.png

And while folks there generally don't really mind (they knew that they always have the same style of live reacting like nolan, but in ID and not... nolan-like), they also don't really like him because to them, Nolan's a bit disruptive and not as keen to try integrate better in there. Especially when one of the voice chat regular mentioned that Nolan did DM'd them on discord at some point. Not entirely derisive, but they just gonna shake their heads if they hear Nolan fucking up somewhere yet again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can personally confirm that at this moment he is still within Hana Macchia's fan discord server. And yes, he does change his name from Nolan Crush to just... Crush. Folks in NijiID fancord also claim that he's still on other ex-id fancord but since I only heard it on their voice chat (yes they have a somewhat active voice chat regulars), i can't remember the exact discords he joined, aside of Mika Melatika's fancord (which he got banned from). I suspect that he's still in Taka Radjiman's fancord, but I don't really want to join more fancords just to confirms.

As for non-Niji fancords, iirc he's still inside Sayu's discord, though not as active, last I checked.

Interestingly, Nolan seems to have been banned in Hanacord before February this year, but it's mostly because the mod accidentally banned him due to mass ban stuff, so he returned with no issues.
View attachment 34662

At present, he has something of 2k posts within.
View attachment 34670

Also thanks to Nolan, I can happily say that Indonesian people do know the meaning of "Lolcow", since I swear to god I hear one of the NijiID fancord voice chat regular during one of the voice chat sessions saying something long the lines of "Isn't he like, a lolcow material?" or something like that in Indonesian language when discussing Nolan. They also has associated Nolan with the gif of Hololive Nene's clapping as a sign that it's Nolan because apparently he likes to use it during his livechat reactions. Sometimes jokingly associating it as them getting "PTSD" over it.

And yes, Nolan in nijiID fancord is now a fucking running gag. complete with at least two server bot commands that post two nolan related images if you so desire, for example:
View attachment 34666
using the "nolan2" bot command sent you this.
View attachment 34668
And while folks there generally don't really mind (they knew that they always have the same style of live reacting like nolan, but in ID and not... nolan-like), they also don't really like him because to them, Nolan's a bit disruptive and not as keen to try integrate better in there. Especially when one of the voice chat regular mentioned that Nolan did DM'd them on discord at some point. Not entirely derisive, but they just gonna shake their heads if they hear Nolan fucking up somewhere yet again.
Nolan is the ultimate unityfag, bringing together people from every nation to agree that he's retarded.

Bring him up at the next G7 summit and we might finally have world peace.

Top Bottom