reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan 'Dindu Nuffin" Crush back with the victim complex. If he thinks we're all such bitter freaks, maybe we should do him a mercy and ban him so he doesn't have to put up with us.:smugpipi:
Don't, I like this show.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
>that second post

Jesus Christ what is going on in that family? I had beef with my siblings here and there growing up too, but never once did we actually hurt each other.

Do we know how old the other brothers are? If any of them are still minors someone legitimately might need to get child protection services involved.
One last thing, to clarify since I don’t want misinformation about my family circling around. The broken arm happened when they were toddlers and the last incident was when they were late in high school, trying to both head a ball and ran into each other. The 2nd oldest needed stitches.

Topo Chico

New Nolan strat: spread misinformation and he will come in to correct the record and give even more intimate details about his innocent family! It's foolproof!
Nolan are you by chance Jewish?

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
One last thing, to clarify since I don’t want misinformation about my family circling around. The broken arm happened when they were toddlers and the last incident was when they were late in high school, trying to both head a ball and ran into each other. The 2nd oldest needed stitches.
Nolan is giving the bare minimum information on a situation? He can learn!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New Nolan strat: spread misinformation and he will come in to correct the record and give even more intimate details about his innocent family! It's foolproof!
It's like chris adding info to the ED to "set the record straight"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Being banned from this forum would help this dude no joke

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nolan had a pet Velociraptor his mother works as a prostitute and his fathers a mob boss his siblings are Donald Trump Joe Biden and Lee Harvey Oswald he studied necromancy for 200 years before giving up and switching to divination his first crush was a shark followed by Dr Frank N Furter (yes the fictional character not tim curry) his favorite food is Coco Puffs and his favorite drink is Orphan Tears (fizzy)

Am i doing it right?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
2-4-6-8 Who do we appreciate?! Nolan Nolan that's who we appreciate! The N is for Normal! The O is for Optimistic! The L is for Lovable! The A is for Auspicious! The other N is for Yamanba! What does that spell? Nolan! Who do we like? Nolan!
When I say Nolan, you say Go!
Nolan!
Go!
Nolan!
Go!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
He's German, I don't think (((they're))) fond of him.

Topo Chico

He's German, I don't think (((they're))) fond of him.
But he spends sooo much time, as I've linked in this thread, defending the tribe on twitter. I've also stumbled onto tweets of his where he is arguing in German about German right wing politics. Some bad evvvviilll nazi esque party. He very well may be a tribesman.

1689026893722.png

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
More and more this man is proven to be a prophet.
As much as I love validation, I stopped watching this thread for my sanity.
Just reading the last couple of pages gave me -3 SAN, thank you very much.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
not like your doing much with it anyway.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
One last thing, to clarify since I don’t want misinformation about my family circling around. The broken arm happened when they were toddlers and the last incident was when they were late in high school, trying to both head a ball and ran into each other.
You've led you own sister to suicide and there is no doubt in my mind your dad doesn't sometimes wish it was you choking on pills

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan had a pet Velociraptor his mother works as a prostitute and his fathers a mob boss his siblings are Donald Trump Joe Biden and Lee Harvey Oswald he studied necromancy for 200 years before giving up and switching to divination his first crush was a shark followed by Dr Frank N Furter (yes the fictional character not tim curry) his favorite food is Coco Puffs and his favorite drink is Orphan Tears (fizzy)

Am i doing it right?
You got it wrong dumbass.
Nolan was born on the 14th of december, 1943, in a jewish ghetto to parents Otto von Bismarck and a goat named Daisy. His early years were spent robbing hooligans in the streets of Glasgow until he was called in for service fighting in 'nam. At the age of 35 he married a lifetime supply of jiffy peanut butter he won from a raffle at 7/11, fathering 12 children, 2 cats and a pet rock called Jeremy, all of whom died prematurely due to the sheer humiliation of it all. Nolan then went on to fake the moon landing and use the rocket to cause 9/11 and sink atlantis. He then became an islamic terrorist and participated in ISIS only to be eating monkey and bat soup one day and become patient 0 for both ebola and covid. He then adopted a french accent and went around flashing children in the streets for which he was arrested and sentenced to 36 years of helping the homeless, to which he replied that he was homeless so he might as well help himself, so they let him go but not before using his DNA to create an army of evil clones that would kill the majority of the chinese population, a fact that has been covered up by the US government. Nolan currently lives in the australian outback where he fights kangaroos and crackheads, his house is in a cave with satellite internet from which he runs the infamous hacker group anonymous where he is best known for his pseudonym "hacker 4chan", he also leaks info to julian assange and he got lowtax addicted to mangosteen juice.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
He live posted his sisters suicide dude
https://friendshipdailymlp.blogspot.com/2020/03/late-morning-discussion-1474.html#comment-4844536449
The last two weeks have gone in one ear and out the other. What did he learn? Ponies make him happy and the h8rs are evil

If Nolan becomes active in yukos discord maybe it'll scare her out of liking MLP
Potentially bullied his sister to suicide, and we are in a fucked up space where some of these autistic women would be all "I can fix him"

For something a tad more wholesome

I mean, could someone tardwrangle her please. Just a tad, I mean a lot.

Cap

Calm down, it's not even her blood

God's Strongest Dragoon

2-4-6-8 Who do we appreciate?! Nolan Nolan that's who we appreciate! The N is for Normal! The O is for Optimistic! The L is for Lovable! The A is for Auspicious! The other N is for Yamanba! What does that spell? Nolan! Who do we like? Nolan!
When I say Nolan, you say Go!
Nolan!
Go!
Nolan!
Go!
Don't forget his middle name starts with "S", which likely stands for "Sister Beater"
I think someone might need to take up the mantle of the "Empty_Inbox" of this thread and do a recap every 10-20 or so pages until we get a Nolan thread.

Topo Chico

Leave Katta out of this my schizo wife doesn't need to be fixed!
Excuse me negro but that's my wife and yes for the love of God send meds
Wow both of you are claiming wife but I don't see a title under either of your usernames. Curious.
No Katta is my wife (real)

Katta somehow became the Nene of this forum. This Schizo den. Somehow fitting
Philanderer!
1689041116618.png

Don't forget his middle name starts with "S", which likely stands for "Sister Beater"

I think someone might need to take up the mantle of the "Empty_Inbox" of this thread and do a recap every 10-20 or so pages until we get a Nolan thread.
I agree but it should be broken up into Nolan News and non-Nolan News

Top Bottom