"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
View attachment 34737
View attachment 34739
for personal reason I will be killing myself shortly.

Wait a moment, I recognize that bulge maid! It's not a character from Highschool DxD, but from an older (I thought it was older, but it's from the same period actually) series called Nanana's Buried Treasure. He's still a trap there, so you're still gay.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Tempted to go the full way and replaced everyone's face with users involved in this thread, if someone does please make me pen.
Wanted to do exactly that but ran out of time. I'll probably do it now that I have nothing going on. And, wouldn't you know it, I was planning to make you Pen from the start

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Wait a moment, I recognize that bulge maid! It's not a character from Highschool DxD, but from an older (I thought it was older, but it's from the same period actually) series called Nanana's Buried Treasure. He's still a trap there, so you're still gay.

Surprise, it's both; according to the fan wiki, Bheem's appearance is expressly based on Daruku.

Edit: Actually, the "Bheem" thing seems to be from a fanfic, not the actual series, so it's just Daruku.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ok I saw she's fron Highschool DXD and she's Indian that's all I know, is it worth watching the show to see her or does she end up getting Casca'd at some point
somehow missed the "nobody tell him" meme heavily asscosiated with traps your lack of power level disturbs me.

Highschool DXD is dumb fun but it wallows in how shallow it can be there is are a few good bits but for the most part it's generic power fantasy harem fulfillment

that being said it's probably one of the better series to do that also it made digidumbass mad so it get's bonus points.
and before you ask theres a few brown wimmin but all are one offs. (apperently the character is from the spinoff which i never watched.

nanana's buried treasure is one of those anime considered a classic but thats all i can really say about it. when such classics include Love Hina the most boring tropefarm to ever exist it stops being a seal of quality.

Gonna be honest the best brown wimmin representation in anime is probably code geass of all things with both Rakshata and Villetta Nu.

PS still gay.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
God's Strongest Sandycat, more like.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Nolan's supreme victory - redux: doxxers' requiem

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Edit: Actually, the "Bheem" thing seems to be from a fanfic, not the actual series, so it's just Daruku.
yeah, for some reason or another, there's a fanfic that someone is autistic enough to create an entire fandom wiki over, or just highschool DxD fanfic in general. I remember because at some point I saw someone who set their pfp to a character they claimed to be from DxD thanks to the wiki but turns out it's actually from a hentai series.

Ya gotta be careful with them fanfic-only wikis.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
nanana's buried treasure is one of those anime considered a classic but thats all i can really say about it. when such classics include Love Hina the most boring tropefarm to ever exist it stops being a seal of quality.
You're not wrong about Love Hina, but in its defence, back when it was released, considerably fewer animes were released each year, and the global anime takeover was just starting. Fansubs and broadband made it dramatically more accessible, and to most people, it was new.

Love Hina was watchable because its ilk was less common in absolute terms, and because to a large part of the audience, it was genuinely new.

I have no desire to rewatch it, though.
God's Strongest Sandycat, more like.
The thing with Sandycat is that he actually sees the traps. He just likes them, anyway.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Fuck it I'm bored and had this on my mind.

Hey Nolan @Crush you wanna know one of my favorite opsec tricks?

Little white lies.

Even on my actual main accounts in the outside social media world where i actually like to discuss stories about my personal life, i like to modify those stories in small ways.

I might tell a story about something my cousin Sandra did when it did actually happen, but it was really my brother Miguel and I don't have a cousin Sandra.

I might relay a story about this one time i was out bowling with the anime club at college and one dude got so drunk he dropped trau in front of everyone and pissed on the lane when i was really at a LAN party with the members of my WoW guild who happened to be local, and it was his own keyboard.

There's a part of me that worries I've gaslit myself into being a pathological liar, but hey. You just have to modify minor details and the important part of the story is real and true if that's what you want.

I just came up with a dumb name for it in fact. Rotten Breadcrumbs

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I found this guide extremely helpful: https://www.privacyguides.org/

I'm not posting it for Nolan, the only advice he'll take is if you tell him to write "LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO" in someone's chat, but for everyone who has a functioning brain and doesn't want to end up like Nolan, it's a pretty well-written guide and has a lot of good advice about keeping your privacy on the internet.
Admittedly the tools they recommend feel kinda lacking depending on your environment or what you need, so any alternatives would definitely be appreciated. Ex. if you want portforwarding in your VPN, both iVPN or Mullvad have shut that down; both are pretty recent happenings as far as I know, which kinda makes me wonder what the hell is happening to get those features so abused. Likewise, if you're in the land of yuropoor, every payment masker mentioned is pretty much US-exclusive.
Nolan's recent shenanigans have made me consider writing up a homelands halal thread on him. No guarantees right now or anything, it's not like I'm a loremaster on him or something either, he's just been very entertaining again as of late with his poking of sleeping giants. The new arc where he genuinely thinks that removing "Nolan" from his usernames on sites like Twitter counts as opsec and then he begs for kudos especially tickles my funnybone. If anyone wants to collab for writing the thread I wouldn't be opposed to being part of it.
Can't remember if you need mod approval to make a halal thread on an existing user, but I'd definitely be interested in seeing that, it seems funny. Something something, Crush man bad
Ok I saw she's fron Highschool DXD and she's Indian that's all I know, is it worth watching the show to see her or does she end up getting Casca'd at some point
From the bits I've seen, it seems like one of those kinds of shows aiming for a "retarded but fun" vibe that you could give a go if you don't really feel like thinking, something along the lines of Highschool of the Dead.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fuck it I'm bored and had this on my mind.

Hey Nolan @Crush you wanna know one of my favorite opsec tricks?

Little white lies.

Even on my actual main accounts in the outside social media world where i actually like to discuss stories about my personal life, i like to modify those stories in small ways.

I might tell a story about something my cousin Sandra did when it did actually happen, but it was really my brother Miguel and I don't have a cousin Sandra.

I might relay a story about this one time i was out bowling with the anime club at college and one dude got so drunk he dropped trau in front of everyone and pissed on the lane when i was really at a LAN party with the members of my WoW guild who happened to be local, and it was his own keyboard.

There's a part of me that worries I've gaslit myself into being a pathological liar, but hey. You just have to modify minor details and the important part of the story is real and true if that's what you want.

I just came up with a dumb name for it in fact. Rotten Breadcrumbs
wait people don't do this? mixing lies with truth makes it harder to distinguish the two. ive dropped my country and my gender on this forum somewhere or did i sometimes ill just think up a random location and claim im from there or take on a fake name people assume your being open and truthful and i get to keep my privacy.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
wait people don't do this? mixing lies with truth makes it harder to distinguish the two. ive dropped my country and my gender on this forum somewhere or did i sometimes ill just think up a random location and claim im from there or take on a fake name people assume your being open and truthful and i get to keep my privacy.
It's Mr. Nooternun to you bro

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why not come off being cagey, I'd rather people assume that I am lying than telling the truth. Less questions that way, and thus less lies to have to keep track of

:mitothink:

Topo Chico

Why not come off being cagey, I'd rather people assume that I am lying than telling the truth. Less questions that way, and thus less lies to have to keep track of

:mitothink:
You're actually a 15 year old Australian boy (Chinese) who lives in Adelaide (real).

wew

Male hag love!
You're actually a 15 year old Australian boy (Chinese) who lives in Adelaide (real).
please don't dox my brother like that
very rude

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom